Bullied. A Magcon fanfic

By excusemeidiot

Madi is a regular teenage girl. Oh besides the fact that 9 guys called Magcon make her life totally awful. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
I'm back!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMG I'M SO SORRY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

38 2 0
By excusemeidiot

Madi's p.o.v

Cam came into the room once again and yelled "You're such an idiot you know that!?!?!?"

"W-Why" I asked scared for another once again another beating.

"Wait are you drunk again?" I asked already knowing he was.

Oh yeah wait let me catch you up. I've been here for 10 months now including the first 3 months. Cam has beat me everyday since. My mind can't even process anything anymore. My stomach growls constantly because he feeds me hardly anything. I miss all the guys. Especially Hayes.

"Not at all" he clearly lied.

"Okay well have a nice day. Oh wait who chained you up to this old chair? How rude of them" he said and I almost laughed.

"Here let me help you with those. Ugh people can be so cruel" then he unlocked the chains.

"Uh" I said so confused. He's only doing this because he's drunk.

"Okay well bye!" He exclaimed happily.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I haven't laughed in so long.

I say there unchained for a moment then realized that I can just leave, I can escape. This easily? No way. This must be a setup. He must be trying to test me. There's no way he could just let me go even if he is drunk.

I slowly stood up. I could hardly stand up, I haven't been able to stand or walk around for the past 7 months. Cam hasn't let me get up or go anywhere.

I slowly and carefully walked to the door, it was unlocked. I opened it and walked out and closed it. I walked up the stairs and opened another door even more carefully. I walked out and saw the living room and front door.

I heard a crash and knew it was Cam. He came walking out of the kitchen and yelled "Hey you, get back here!!"

I started running and bolted out the front door. I started running down the streets until I was far enough away from the house and didn't see Cam anymore.

I can't believe I'm outside again. But it started raining and I yelped in pain, the rain on my torn up body hurt like heck. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I ran down road and didn't know where I was going. I ran as fast and hard as I could hearing Cam's yelling getting quieter and quieter. I knew he wouldn't be able to catch up with me. Then I fell. It hurt so bad and it was hard to get back up. My whole body ached and I yelped in pain. I finally was able to stand after struggling and walked a few feet until I fell back down and sat there and cried. I didn't know how I was going to contact the guys or the police. I couldn't go back to the house or else Cam would be able to trap me again. I sat there until I heard a noise. I didn't think much of it until I heard it coming closer. I realized the sound was a car. I heard yelling, "stop stop stop!" is what I heard. I just kind of looked up and stared at the car coming up closer and closer. They stopped right next to me and I heard car doors opening and running but I couldn't see very well, my vision was pretty blurry.

That's when I heard "MADI" and crying and felt hands on me.

"Madi Madi is it really you" I heard in between cries.

"hayes?" I said kind of in a whisper because everything was moving and I felt dizzy but recognized the voice. It sounded like Hayes'. I felt relief wash over me.

"YES MADI ITS ME ITS ME HAYES. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE MADISON PLEASE STAY WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE" I heard him yelling.

I just burst out crying with how much relief I felt. Hayes was here. He was going to save me. I was going to be okay.

Then I heard other people's cries and felt people lifting me up. I figured it could be the other guys. Then I was handed off to strong arms and knew it was Hayes. I could just smell him and I knew I still loved him.

"Hayes I love you" I cried. I put my arms around his neck and held him tight.

"Mads I love you too" he told me and tightened his hold on me.

He put me in the car in the backseat with him. I was in his lap since everyone except for Carter was in the car and it was full.

"My god Madi you scared us all to death. We thought you were dead on the side of the road." I heard Nash say from the drivers seat.

"Yeah I thought I was going to throw up and cry" I heard Shawn say from the passenger seat.

"Madi I'm just so glad you're alive. It's such a relief that you are going to be okay." Taylor said.

"Madi I-I can't believe you're here. I just can't believe it-" Matt couldn't finish his whole sentence before he started crying.

"Matt I'm okay" I said.

He just continued crying and everyone else shed a few tears.

"Guys guys it's okay please don't cry" I told them.

"It's all my fault" Taylor said with his head in his hands.

"No no it's not your fault. Please just get me to a hospital and I'll be okay. I forgive you." I said.

"Ouch Hayes that hurts" I said and squirmed around a bit.

"Sorry Mads" he said and started looking at all my cuts and scratches that were all over me.

"Oh my god Mads you are so torn up. Hey Nash can you hurry it up I don't think she should loose too much more blood." Hayes said.

"Yeah of course" Nash said and sped up a bit.

"How did you guys find me anyway"

"Well we would have found you a lot sooner if it hadn't been for my stupidness. Man I'm so sorry Madi. It's all my fault we didn't find you sooner." Nash told me sounding ashamed.

"No it's not. If you think it's your fault then it's got to be all of our fault too." Taylor said.

"Well is anyone going to tell me how it happened??" I asked again.

"Well I guess none of us thought about asking the police to do a tracker on the instagram you messaged Hayes on until just now. I'm so sorry it didn't come to our minds that we could do that. The police called off the search for you a long time ago. We tried to get them to open the case back up but they wouldn't do it." Nash responded.

"oh" is all I said.

It was silent until we were about 5 minutes from the nearest hospital when Shawn quietly asked, "Madi, we still haven't found Cam"

I immediately tightened up.

"Madi what's wrong?" Hayes asked worriedly.

"Cam did this to me" is all I said.

"WHAT" Hayes and Nash both screamed.

"NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE. HOW DO YOU KNOW? HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Is all Nash could say.

"I've been there for over a year with him. I saw his face everyday standing over me beating me and beating me. Starving me and yelling at me."

"Right. I'm so sorry Madi. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that he was my best friend. I couldn't imagine him doing anything like that." Nash sighed.

"It's so sick." Taylor said with a disgusted look on his face.

I was silent. We finally arrived at the hospital. Hayes carried me in and the nurse immediately put me on a rolling bed. The doctor came rushing over and told the guys to move out of the way. They were all told to wait in the waiting room.

All I could hear was the sound of the doctors and nurses yelling and bright lights were flashing everywhere.

"She's lost a lot of blood already hurry get her hooked up to the iv" I heard the doctor tell people.

Everything got blurry and I didn't feel so well. Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN MY LIFE LATELY. I READ BACK OVER MY STORY AND REALIZED HOW EVERY ENDING WHERE ITS ACTUALLY ME TALKING I ALWAYS SAY HOW IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER OR HOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING SO SORRY FOR BEING SO ANNOYING OMG LOL. SO YEAH THANKS FOR 1K READS LIKE OMGGGGG ITS CRAZY.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...