[COMPLETED]Who do you pick? [...

Por MinniePuff

Akira Kataro had an accident which made her forgotten her special childhood friends. When she encounter each... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
[The story about and the characters]
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Heyyy, something IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 27[RECREATED]
CHAPTER 28 [FINALE]

CHAPTER 12

73 5 0
Por MinniePuff

I was walking on a stone path, I was looking at the houses as I walked, Reiji jogged happily as he looked at me what was I thinking.

*What are you thinking about?*,Reiji's voice echoed in my mind.

I gasped a bit and turned to Reiji as we continued walking.

"How...how did we meet?",I questioned,"I seemed to have forgotten about you...I'm really sorry".

*It's okay Akira-sama, people always forget stuff in the past....*,Reiji barked a little as we turned our direction on the path,*We met each other in certain places".

"How do I not remember it?",I looked around my surroundings before crossing the road while Reiji followed me.

I glanced back at Reiji who was walking beside me, he didn't respond my question.

"Reiji",I called out and he looked at me, his tail rose up which caught my question.

*Oh..it's because...*, He suddenly stopped for a moment, thinking how to reply. I realized we are right in front of the road and in front of it is in the school gate. Students in groups or not, they walked inside the school as they move towards the school entrance. I looked at Reiji the wolf who was looking away upset. I looked at him concerned.

"Reiji...did something happen to me?",I asked him. He kept being silent until he slowly sat on the stone floor and looked at the floor.

*Something did happened...*,he replied in a low voice, he was sad.

I stared at his sad emotions, he tried to hold his emotions about the "accident". It was an accident that happened to me, I remembered me on a patient bed as I saw my parents talking to the doctor, my view was blurry but I heard voices.

"She is...",the doctor said worriedly.

"She has forgotten....memories....she wasn't able to remember some parts in her past and the accident that happened",I heard my mom crying and dad looking for a solution until I saw everything turned black. I flashed back to my reality time, thinking those made me disappointed about my parents as well. Even my parents kept secrets from me. Everything has secrets kept away from me.

"Memories...".

I stared at him as he tried hitting the floor with his big paws, he looks like he was punching the floor....with hate and anger.

*It was his fault*,he spoke angrily.

His fault?

*It was all his fault...*,he growled softly before standing up and stomping the floor continuesly.

*He did this to you...He caused this and you-*,he suddenly stop when he looked up to see me patting his furry head and ears.

I knelt in front of him and smiled,"It's okay, I guess something did happened to me..and something caused me to forget things in the past".

"I think Dad talked about it before...",I rubbed his head even more to cheer him up.

*Are you sure you are okay?*,he said it worriedly. His tail rose up and gave me those red eyes that felt with worries.

I nodded happily and stood up, Reiji became relaxed and barked excitedly which made me cheered up as well.

He wagged his tail happily and he was with refreshed emotions of happiness,*I will fetch you after school!*,he stuck out his tongue to pant like any wolf/dog will do. He was moving so fast and his tail was wagging really quickly.

*I will fetch you so I can protect you as it was my promise...no.....our promise!*.

I was surprised from his words and smiled,"Okay....but do you know the way home and the way here?".

He nodded,*I have a good memory*.He stood up properly and looked brave,*I can follow your scent where we went, count on me Akira-sama! You can trust me*.

He hopped with joy while I seemed impressed from his confidence,"Cause you are a dog?".

*Pretty much*.

I smiled and rubbed his head, he wagged his tail and was with excitement, doing that made me more happy so I rubbed his more. He suddenly panted heavily. He was being pleasured.

BEEP BEEP!

I jumped from the loud noise and turned around at the school gate in the distance, but it was blocked by a black car. I suddenly heard girls screaming with joy and excitement everywhere. I looked carefully and saw someone going out the car. He had orange and yellow hair. It's short hair flowed  from the wind which made the girls panicked and screamed with joy. His uniform were neat and clean, no stains and lastly a pure red tie neatly placed making the person look like a celebrity. To be honest, he was.

I crossed the road and headed towards the gate, ignoring the shouting. Reiji walked beside me for a little protection. He barked and licked his paw as we looked at the crowd that was surrounding the car.

I turned to Reiji who seems quiet and was looking at the blonde hair person.

"Oh my god! It's Kei!",a girl shouted. All the girls shouted his name and I looked at the person carefully.

Hmm, that new popular student. Kei, my future step brother. He walked outside the crowd and smiled at everyone.

He suddenly caught me in the back of the crowd.

"Oh! Hey~ little sis~",he smirked at me and stood in front of me seductively,"Wanna walk with me to class-".

BARK

*Kei....*,Reiji "grrrr" at him.

*Oh hi...R...*,Kei spoke in our thoughts.

I can listen to them.

*Kei...*,Reiji stood in front of me growling. I could tell that the crowd is looking at us.

*It's nice to see you again~*,Kei grinned evilly and crossed his arms.

*Stay...away from her! Stay away! She's mine!*,Reiji barked at him loudly.

"Oh my! The dog is barking at Kei!",a girl said worriedly.

"How awful!",another girl replied angrily.

The crowd suddenly gossip to each other.

"G-guys...Reiji...let's not make a scene",I knelt beside Reiji to calm him down.

*I-I'm sorry Akira-sama...*,he showed those puppy eyes.

"Oi, R , don't call her that..", Kei spoked. The crowd is overhearing what's going on.

I patted his head and whispered,"Head home now".

His head rubbed my face and he licked me on my cheek as a goodbye. I smiled as I watched him left.

"Akira! Was that your dog!?",I stood up and looked at the crowd.

Kei stared at Reiji who was crossing the road until he saw him looking back and giving a death stare at him.

*Don't ever touch her...*,Reji whispered furiously at him.

Kei looked back at Akira who was trying to solve the misunderstanding between Kei and the dog. A girl stood in front of the crowd angrily.

"Oh my god...you better train that stupid dog",they started giggling. That's rude, you're referring to a werewolf, not a dog.

"Hey-".

"Alright Alright everyone! Let's not be late for class!",Kei clapped his hands and everyone listened to him and ran towards the school door in a hurry.

Kei looked at me irritated as I walked towards the door. Kei held my hand and pulled me backwards. I gasped as I looked at his red tie, he held my hips and looked at me with no smile. He placed his hand on my chin and pushed it up so I could look at his face.

"Cheer up Akira...",he whispered to me and smiled.

I nodded slowly and pushed him a little,"I will see you at class....".

I waved at him before walking away.

"Akira...You're mine....",he mumbled to himself.

Why can't I remember anything....I can't see anything in my past memories. I could tell they were sad and I felt hopeless in one of them. I wiped my tears away and thought again, I have to find out who I am...

I bristly walked inside the school and head to my class. Kei stood there watching me as I left upset. His hands were clutched so hard and his eyes darkened.

"Akira....".

"I'm...I'm sorry...". He suddenly disappeared and the entrance of the school was empty when the bell rang loudly around the school. Things are strange.

[Oh my god....]

[Why....Why!]

(These are future or past messages on the screwed up story I made]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.9K 957 8
You were but another low-class devil, a peaceful one at that. You believed that was why you didn't have the scent of one. You were content with livin...
7K 459 13
It had been a hundred and twenty-five years since the world changed irrevocably. Since the vampires took over, since humanity was enslaved. You'd nev...
3.8K 36 33
Why did i do this? Idk why... Random chatfics, A/n, & Oneshots |anythinga t this point| There is a reuploaded book! but honestly... warning... lemon...
221K 8.9K 54
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...