[COMPLETED]Who do you pick? [...

By MinniePuff

Akira Kataro had an accident which made her forgotten her special childhood friends. When she encounter each... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
[The story about and the characters]
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Heyyy, something IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 27[RECREATED]
CHAPTER 28 [FINALE]

CHAPTER 11

66 5 0
By MinniePuff

"It's about the marriage...",he looked around my room and looked back at me.

I startled from his topic and replied,"O-Oh..".

"We are gonna prepare for the marriage and the moving soon",he showed a small smile."Put the things that you need, okay?". I touched my closet and rubbed the wood material.

"I'm gonna really miss this house...",I said softly and stopped touching the closet.

This house is where I grew up on and I became close with the people near me, but I heard that those four boys were childhood friends..but seems strange about them, I should ask my dad later. I looked at Dad happily and he smiled.

"I do too...",he walked towards me.

"We are gonna move on...",he hugged me.

"But...",I stopped as he loosen the hug and pulled back to look at me, I saw one tear flowed down,"We are always together...".

I was astonished,"Mom...".

We both smiled, I looked at the clock and noticed I woke quite early for school.

"When are we gonna move?",I asked him as I opened the closet.

I became a little irritated as I saw R cuddling with my clothes seductively. He was purring, is he a cat or a wolf?!

"Around Wednesday....yes, on Wednesday so you get to feel our new home and with your new brother". He chuckled to himself. I rubbed R's head which made him purred softly, I took out my uniform that was not messed up and closed the closet gently.

"Wait...",I turned to Dad who noticed something.

"Where is the dog?",I jumped a little.

"Uhh, he went somewhere...",I scratched the back of my neck."Haha..He's gone-".

Woof Woof!

The closet was bashed open and a dog with clothes jumped right at me. Dad seems surprised. I clutched my fists and saw him in his dog form, he cuddled through my clothes, luckily not my uniform. He opened his eyes and panted as his tongue was sticked out. I frowned angrily when I noticed that those eyes are evil. Those are not puppy eyes...those are evil eyes.

"Oh my..we will be ironing back your clothes again",Dad became concerned as he picked my clothes.

"No worries, you are busy on work so I will get help on this...",I stood up and gave R an evil look which made him terrified a little.

"Oh..okay, Alright..I will be heading to work then",he smiled as he opened the door. "I might actually help you later...well have a good day of learning at school!".He closed the door and left.

I sighed and a red glowing light shined at me. I opened my eyes and saw him in his human form, he was wearing the clothes I gave him, how strange...

"I thought you said, you have a limit of changing into your forms".I folded my clothes and put back in my closet.

"Well, I can change anytime but with different durations".He picked up the clothes in a clumsy way and placed them inside the closet.

"Alright R, go outside and take your breakfast",I picked up my uniform and saw him just standing there.

"R...go outside,I am gonna change..",He suddenly sat on the floor, grinning at me.

"Why can't I~ I wanna see~",I threw a pillow at his evil face.

"Get out R...",I held another pillow for another strike.

"Alright...Alright",He muffled while he still had the pillow in his face. He threw it away and headed outside the door. "I will wait for you".

He closed the door, I quickly went to the door and locked the door.

"Haha~...really considerate of you~",he whined at the other side of the door.

"Shut up!",I shouted at him, I heard him chuckled and ignored it as I started undressing myself.

I quickly got dressed and looked at the clock, sooooo early.... I can rest for a bit, i guess. I nicely cleaned my room a little and checked that I got the right books for today and zipped my bag. I picked it up and opened the door. I saw R leaning on the stair railing and smirked.

"That uniform looks good on you..",I blushed a little and walked down the stairs. I placed my bag on the seat and took out a bowl and cereal from the cabinets at the kitchen. R watched me as I prepared my food and his.

I sat on my seat and R sat beside me. I pushed his bowl in front of him. I put the food in my mouth and saw him looking at the cereal.

"Try it",I spoke with food in my mouth,"It's good".

"I...never ate this before...",I almost choked and quickly swallowed.

"You've never?".

"Well, I know this is milk but what is this small things on it"he used the spoon and scooped up the cereal bits.

"It's cereal, it's a good combination between milk and cereal",I continued chewing.

"Cereal?",he eat once and his ears became straight up, his tail was wagging excitedly.

"It's good!",he stuffed the food in his mouth and chewed them.

He somehow finished before me, he placed the empty bowl and gulped the food in his mouth. I giggled and placed our bowls in the sink. I washed the bowls and was curious about R, I wanna know him.

"How are old are you?",I asked as I cleaned the bowl nicely with soap.

"I'm 17",he replied as he looked at my bag.

"Really? Same age as me, I can talk to you informally if you don't mind me?".

"I don't mind Akira-sama~", he winked at me, I blushed, [A-Akira-sama!?]

Where do you live- That ain't a good question, I saw him living in a broken house in a dark area near my school, I placed the cleaned wet plates on the tray and wiped my hands.

"Is your name...just R?",I placed the tissue in the trash bin and saw him smiling.

"I'm glad you ask,well...R is just my nickname",he stood up and clutched his fists happily, he posed like a fighting character, ready to fight,"R aka Reiji!",he laughed with victory. I smiled and looked at him which caught his attention.

"Can I call you by Reiji?",he was shocked.

"Reiji?",I asked him again which made him startled.

"Oh! It's just that no one ever calls me by my real name",He blushed and scratched his chin,"Most people usually call me R".

"Well, I guess I am the only who calls you Reiji",I smiled with eyes closed,"I think Reiji sounds cute".

*Huh~*,Reiji thought to himself. Wind flowed towards him as his spiky red hair moved gloriously, he was in heaven, he became happy.

Did she say that my name is cute!? Oh lord~ I think a cupid arrow just hit right at my beating heart. Reiji wrapped his arms and moved sideways, his eyes were closed and was blushing. I ignored and took my bag and headed to the door. Reiji noticed me confused.

"Wait! Where are you going!?",I turned to see him worried.

"Uhh..School..",I opened the door.

"Wait! Can I come with you?",He walked towards me, eager to follow me.

"Sure Reiji",I smiled as I pat his head making him excited.

He hopped and nodded excitedly. He quickly turned to his wolf form and walked beside as I locked the door. My key seems look like a necklace and saw Reiji barking so happily as his dream came true.

I kneeled in front of him and placed the key necklace around his neck, he closed his mouth and talked in my thoughts,*What's this Akira-Sama?*.

"This is the key of the house, I think I can trust you",He barked and licked my cheek, I giggled and stood up.

I looked at him, he was staring at the silver necklace but noticed me, he was about to speak but i cut him off.

"Don't worry, I have another key". We happily walked outside the gate of my front yard and headed to school.

*Thank you for trusting me Akira-sama!*, he barked softly at me and rub his head against my legs.

I smiled at Reiji as we walk.

"Wait! She trusts him! ,Rin exclaimed wth rage at the school roof top, he squinted his eyes and saw it.

*She's with Reiji?! Reiji!",Rin gripped the metal fence hard. He stopped as he noticed he bended it.

"Ugh...",he groaned angrily, he backed away and headed to the door and left angrily.

"Well, that was his whole plan",Ahkikoh took a bite of his muffin, leaning on the wall where he always do. He stopped chewing and looked at the orange sky that is turning to light blue.

"Kei... I wonder what are you doing...",Ahkikoh looked at the sky and continued eating his muffin.

[Promise me you will be with me forever...]

[I'm...I'm sorry...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.7K 18
Hello, Lovies!! My book is about a male Yandere pining after a female. You are a Junior in high school. A recluse who likes to draw and read quietly...
Fixation By Twiira

General Fiction

64K 2.4K 64
[Completed] "I thought I changed. Perhaps that was just an illusion I believed in." When Ace transfers to a new school, she sees this as a new opport...
Protector By Golden

General Fiction

217K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
348K 15.3K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...