SuperMartian One-Shots

By Lizardgurl

Okay, since none of you lemmings out there want to write SuperMartian fanfics, I guess I'll write another one... More

SuperMartian
Okay? Okay.
First Date
Proposal
Late Nights
Tickle Fight
The New Girl
Surprise Party
Christmas
Angels (AU)
"Our Tree"
Take THAT
I Can't Lose Her
Lipstick
Captain America AU
The Ship Is Dead
Star Wars AU
A/N- EXTREME
What Do I Feel?
Good News...
Getting Back Together
Daddy's Little Girl
CONTEST
Something There....
You Promised...
For The Dancing And The Dreaming (How To Train Your Dragon AU)
Season One vs. Season Two
Love Story
Wedding Day
Why We Hate La'gaan
Heroes: All Grown Up.
Everyday (HSM AU)
Say It
They Found Out
Diary
WINNER(S)
Super-Kid
A/N- Good News!!!!
Valentine's Day
Just Like Us
Moving
Glasses
Double Date (@Star-Wars_SkyGurl's Request)
Don't Leave Me
Angels (AU Part Two)
K.I.S.S: Keep It Simple, Stupid. (Page By Paige AU)
Star Wars AU (Again!)
"Stay With Me" AE
Angels AU (Part Three)
Future
Photograph (FIFTY CHAPTERS)
Author's Note- I Need Your Help!
Realization
Prom?
Cinderella
"Bring Him Home" (Star Wars AU)
July Fourth
Sick Day
Her Superman
Kissing
Rainy Day
Date With Destiny
Date With Destiny (Part Two)
Date With Destiny (Part Three)
Rockstar AU
More Late Nights
Valentine's Day
You'll Be In My Heart
Blind Date
Rage
Dreams
Prom-posal (Version Two)
Working Together
Incredibles AU
CHRISTMAS
Stood Up
Betrothed (PART ONE)
Betrothed (PART TWO)
Betrothed (PART THREE)
Betrothed (PART FOUR)
Star Light, Star Bright
A Million Dollars

Kitchen

411 13 5
By Lizardgurl

Happy Late Valentine's Day you dorks. I'll try to update my Valentine's day book later. Yes I know it's late (did I say Happy Late Valentine's Day?) but what's the point of only being in love one day a year? I prefer to share the love all year long. Just like Christmas!

I swear my author's notes are getting longer than the stories themselves.

The explosion shook the cave, flinging M'gann from her bed and on top of Wolf, who had fallen asleep in her room last night. Her first thought was that Mount Justice was under attack, but she couldn't sense any hostile minds in the vicinity.

Except for one.

"Connor!?" She and Wolf tore down the hall, both sensing the turmoil of the Kryptonian they were both so close to you.

"Connor, are you al-" As M'gann turned the corner to the lounge, he scene before her eyes answer the question for her. 

The entire room, couches, tables, TV, countertops, everything in sight was covered in sticky, dripping pancake batter, including the aforementioned Superboy. Wolf sniffed with a curious grunt, and began to lick the batter dripping off the wall.

M'gann sighed and folded her arms. "Connor Kent. What did you do?"

Connor sheepishly wrung his hands, nearly glued together wth sticky pinki-ish batter.

"It's Valentine's Day, so I wanted to make pancakes for you, cause you're always cooking and I was thinking about how Wally always eats our food, so...I may have gotten a little carried away." He mumbled.

Megan smiled and kissed Connor's forehead, tapping his chest.

"Connor, sweetheart, I love you from the bottom of my heart but I don't trust your cooking. Get out of my kitchen."

"Yes ma'am," Connor dashed out of the kitchen, Wolf following like it was a game of tag. By the time the duo had finished showering and gotten dressed in fresh clothes, M'gann had cleaned up her kitchen and made pink, heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast.

"Happy Valentine's Day, M'gann," Connor came up behind her with a big hug.

M'gann smiled and kissed her boyfriend.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Connor."

Hey guys! Don't forget to submit your one-shots for the contest! You've still got another month, but I'm just trying to remind you. I've already gotten entries from and , both really good stuff! And I know that and have both expressed interest in writing. you can write multiple one-shots to improve your chances of winning, and you can write whatever you want (within the guidelines I already presented) and I write the story selected by the winner, even if it's a different one shot than your entry.

Lots of Love,

~Lizardgurl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 472 21
You are the daugther of Bloom and Sky. You've been through a lot of pain and misery yet there is light in your life when you begin working along side...
LUCID By SiSi5Y

Fanfiction

9.3K 195 22
A dead lover and a broken soul searching for its real identity, waiting for secrets to be revealed as the darkness lurks in the shadows waiting to s...
1.4K 41 39
Hmmm... always heard of Wattpad but I've never used it, let's see how this goes. Kara Zor-El lived her entire life as a normal girl, then her planet...
24.4K 704 25
I do not own the characters but I do own the story, I do not own any art in the story This story is about Supercorp with some other ships that I love...