The Old Girl - Sequel -

By QveenCammy

Sequel to The New Girl - - - - The cast is back , with some new characters ! More

Updated Characters
1 : Ava & Ariyanah
2 : Miami Here We Come
3 : Rude Customers
4 : Ariyanah
5 : Friends , Family & Strangers
6 : Lauren Layne
7 : Lauren & Friends
8 : Ex's & Apologies
9 : The Shoot
10 : Ava
11 : Tea & Rayne
12 : Rosalia
13 : Anna
14 : Jayden
15 : Dismissed
16 : Her?
17 : Jayda & Ava
18: Ava's Plan
19 : Mature Content
20 : Oh God
21 : Next Plan
22 : Trashed
23 : Her Break Down
25 : Breakup
26 : The Store
Authors Note
27 : It Was Ava
28 : Kimmy
29 : Texts
30 : Starbucks
31 : The Talk
32 : Candle Lit Dinner
33 : Early Morning Plane Ride
34: Welcome To England
35 ; The Crossover Pt 2
36 ; The Crossover pt. 4
37 ; The Crossover Pt. 6
38 : Disrespectful
39 : Last Chapter
End Of Book & Cast List

24 : Awake

3.3K 151 25
By QveenCammy

Skylar | Saturday | 1:17 pm 

Danielle.

My mind has been on Danielle for awhile. We have , well had a bond that nobody and nothing could break it. 

But now , I haven't spoken to her in days. Every time I call or text , I get no answer but I see her on Instagram and Snapchat alot. 

To say I missed her would be an understatement.

I got up and grabbed my keys , tiring of just sitting in my house thinking about her. I grabbed my phone and walked out , locking the door behind me. I got in my car and drove off to her house that she shared with her roomate , aka my ex girlfriend , Meghan. 

I pulled in the driveway and parked. I got out and walked up to the door and knocked. It opened to reveal Meghan. 

Meghan: Uh hey Skylar. Danielle isn't here right now. Actually she just left.

Me: Left? Her car is in the driveway though.

I pointed my thumb back at the blue clean Acura that sat in the driveway.

Meghan: I know but she left with a friend. Uh , Jordan I think her name was. 

Me: You know where they went?

Meghan: I might stand corrected but I think Danny said something about the movies then out to eat or something.

Me: And you know where that would be?

Meghan: No , I'm sorry.

I nodded.

Me: It's okay. Thanks , Meghan.

I turned and walked off , I was about to get in my car when I heard Meghan call my name. I turned and faced her.

Meghan: Why did you wanna know?

Me: I fucked up , big time. I haven't spent as much time with her like I should've.

Meghan began walking off the porch steps and towards me , crossing her cardigan and her arms while clutching her iPhone 6S in her hand.

Meghan: Well , since I can see how much care and love you got for her , I'll text her and ask her where she is now. I'll get as much information as I can out of her. When I do , I'll text you.

Me: Okay. Thanks alot Meg.

Meghan: No problem.

I gave her a side hug and got back in my car. I buckled up and grabbed my phone , calling Jayden. I started my engine as she answered.

Jayden: Wassup Sky.

Me: Wasssup yo. What ya nappy headed ass doing?

Jayden: Shut ya ugly ass up and sitting with Jayda. You?

Me: I'm finna swing through now.

Jayden: Oh aight. Be safe out on these streets.

Me: I will.

We hung up and I pulled off.

I went inside the hospital , checked in then made my way to Jayda's room with some McDonald's. I walked in and looked over at Jayden who was tapping on her phone screen. She looked better then when Jayda was first admitted. She had on white jeans , black plain shirt and black vans , her hair was in a bun with a headband around it.

Me: Haven't seen you wear a headband in forever.

She looked up at me as I sat beside her.

Jayden: Eh , my baby hairs not cooperating with me today.

I shook my head with a smile on my face and handed Jayden her bag and drink.

Jayden: Thanks. I was starving.

Me: You welcome now eat before you end up in the room beside hers with a tube down ya throat.

She laughed.

Jayden: So what brought you by here?

Me: Well I haven't checked up on my buddy today yet and I needed to come see how she's doing.

We both looked at a Jayda who had a oxygen tube in through her nose and was laying on her back with her eyes closed , looking a bit pale. Nonetheless , she was still beautiful though.

Jayden: Well , she still hasn't waken up yet , I'm waiting on that moment.

Me: It's been days , is she in a coma or just asleep.

Jayden: I'm not sure.

Me: How you holding up?

Jayden: Yesterday , not so good. I cried infront of Cameron and somebody I didn't know. Plus I was in Cameron's arms.

I was about to reply when we heard Jayda's small squeaky voice.

Jayda: Gay ass.

I laughed and Jayden and I came closer to her bed. Jayda began to take the oxygen from her nose but I stopped her.

Me: Nuh uh. Not yet. 

Jayda: But I can breathe on my own.

Me: Until the doctor takes you off of this oxygen , you aint getting off. Understand?

Jayda: Gee , okay mom.

Jayden: You need anything , babygirl?

Jayda: Drink?

Me: I'll go get the doctor.

Jayden: Thanks man.

Me: You know I gotchu love birds.

I went out and got the doctor then came back in behind them.

Doctor: Ah , Ms. Martin , glad to see your alive. 

Jayda: Glad to be alive. 

Doctor: How are you feeling?

Jayda: Well , my head is throbbing , I'm in pain , I'm thirsty , I'm hungry and I'm ready to leave.

Doctor: Well , I'll get you some medicine , and some water. You can't leave for a bit , we need to run some tests. After the tests and figuring out what kind of diet you need to be put on, you can have something to eat.

Jayda: Okay.

The doctor walked out after checking her vitals and such. 

Jayda: Hold up , did he just say I needed to be put on a diet. He tryna call me fat!?

Jayden and I laughed as Jayda was pissed.

Me: You stay pissed.

Jayden: Forreal but not like that Jayda. Your just waking up from a 4 day sleep. You can't just wake up and eat anything.

Jayda: Well why the hell not?

Me: Cause it don't work like that.

Jayda: Well it should.

Jayden: Well it don't.

Jayda: Shutup.

Jayden: Nah , I'm good.

Jayda folded her arms and looked away making me laugh. 

Me: You guys have the best relationship , I swear.

Jayda: Yeah when she's not being a butthole.

Jayden: You see what I have to deal with? She's so difficult.

Me: Okay you guys , you can fuck later , I need some advice.

Jayden: Bet and with what?

Me: Well I kinda fucked up with Danielle.

Jayda: What did you do.

She separated every word.

Me: I haven't been spending as much time with her as I should. I mean I've been swarmed with homework and projects for some reason. I try to call her now and she doesn't answer any of my calls and ignores all my texts but I see she can be on Snapchat and Instagram.

Jayden: Well , you surely did fuck up.

Jayda: Not as much as your making it seem like though. 

Me: What should I do. I mean I went by her place and her roommate said she had went out with a friend named Jordan.

Jayda: Well use that as an advantage. Leave her some cute little gifts on her bed with a cute note saying your sorry.

Me: You think that'll work?

Jayda: Danielle loves small things like that.

Me: Okay , I'll try it.

Jayda: Okay great , now go before she gets home early or something.

Me: Okay I will. 

I stood up and leaned over Jayda to clap Jayden up then I gently hugged Jayda and left. As I was walking to my car , I had a text from Meghan.

Meghan : She's out to eat right now then she's going to the movies. The movie starts at 2 and she's going to see Creed. The one over by 5th and Spring.

( AN : I know that movie been out lol , I'm finna watch it on Hulu now. Btw , Hulu is just a no no , I'm going back to Netflix. Anyways , that was just irrelevant lol .)

I sent a reply.

Me: Alright , thanks Meg. You the real MVP.

I got in my car and drove off.

-  -  -  -  

Chapter 24

Chapter 25 will be in Danielle's point of view . I'm kinda happy about that. 

Questions below :

- Whose "Jordan" to Danielle ?

- What's Danielle gonna say when she see's the gifts the Skylar bought for her ?

- Whose happy that Jayda's alive and awake?

- Will Jayda be able to go back to her house when she's released?

Leave comments and votes !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 0 18
sequel to take care
18.7K 725 15
Guyyysss this is the sequel to Life Couldn't Get Any Better. Read that one first and theeeeen come here. MORE FROM DRE'ANNA AND KY❤❤
291K 9.3K 70
Lexi is the new girl at school but what will happen when she hangs out with Sim and then likes her
157K 6.5K 42
Completed - - 3 Years Later and we're back with new and old characters. - - This is the sequel to New Love ( Stud & Fem )