My Fanmade Cards

By FGO_Maniac

This is where I might post some fanmade cards. So card creation challenges might be done here More

Here Comes the Time Travelers
Striking Thunder Deity
Decend of the Knights
Genesis with a keyword of my own :p
Becuz why not? :p
ギア・クロノス
Genesis (Revised)
Wish upon a star
聖騎士の降臨
Saviour Descent
Flower and Gardens
Project: Paradox Gear(1)
Project: Paradox Gear(2)
OverDress - May your Legends be weaved in the Stars

Start off with a circus XD

131 11 5
By FGO_Maniac

We start off with a special performance by Pale Moon.  Not really a performance but whatever, you get the idea

8mefox

GRADE 0
Cheerful Ringmaster
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]: Forerunner
[ACT](RC) Generation Break 1: [Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at the top three cards of your deck, search for up to one of them, put them into your soul, shuffle the rest into your deck, and draw a card

Darkside Archer Master (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC) :[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle

Energetic Juggler (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
Magia-[ACT](Soul) Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck] Search your deck for up to one card from your deck, put it into your soul, choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, shuffle your deck, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Poison Juggler (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[ACT](RC) :[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your <Pale Moon>, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn

Kitten Juggler (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Heart Throb Performer, Verana (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Parasol Trapeze
Power 7000
Shield 5000
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card not named "Parasol Trapeze" from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When your other unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Surprise Bunny
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](Soul) Generation Break 1 :[Soul Blast (1)] When a unit is placed on (RC) from soul, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this unit to (RC), and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) due to the effect of your "Surprise Bunny", choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC) in the same column as this unit, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
[AUTO](RC) :At the end of your turn, put this unit into your soul

Clumsy Pierrot
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO] Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) from soul, you may Counter Charge (1), then, if this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1).

Assistant Magician, Kensin
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]: [Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Liliana" in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand) :While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2

Darkside Mirror Master
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]: [Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then, if you have a card named "Darkside Mirror Master" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Darkside Knife Thrower
Power 9000
Shield 5000
Magia-[AUTO] Generation Break 1: When this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Weapon Juggler, Revlan
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one of your rear-guard, put it into your soul, choose up to one grade 2 or lower card from your soul, call it to (RC).

Crimson Fang Dual Horn
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When a unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia effect, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Masked Beast Tamer, Porilia
Power 8000
Shield 5000
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] When this unit's attack hits, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 3
Prodigial Magician, Liliana
Power 11000
Shield −
[AUTO](VC) Generation Break 2 :[Soul Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search for up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and this and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn
Magia-[AUTO](VC) :[Counter Blast (1)] During your turn, when your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), search for up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+4000 and "[AUTO](RC) :When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may Counter Charge (1)" until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Diving Manticore
Power 11000
Shield −
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
[AUTO] :When this unit is placed on (VC) or (RC) from hand, if you have a <Pale Moon> vanguard, you may look at the top five cards of your deck, search for up to two cards from among them, put them into your soul, put the rest of the card on the top of your deck, and shuffle your deck.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
G UNIT
Fervor Dragon Master, Renetta
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
Magia-[AUTO](VC) :[Choose a face down card on your G zone, and turn it face up] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a heart card with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Refreshing Megatrick, Primrose
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
Magia-[ACT](VC) Generation Break 2 :[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a face down card named "Refreshing Megatrick, Primrose" on your G zone & turn it face up] For every face up card on your G zone, choose up to one card from your soul, and call it to (RC), and until end of turn, the units called with this effect gets [Power]+3000 and "[AUTO](RC) :When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may Counter Charge (1)" until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Tarot Magic Protege, Liliana
Power 15000+
Shield −
Magia-[AUTO](VC) Generation Break 3 :[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (1), Choose one of your rear-guards, put it into your soul, Choose a face down card named "Tarot Magic Protege, Liliana" from your G zone and turn it face up] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search for up to three cards from your soul, call them to seperate (RC), and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul. If you have five rear-guards, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard and a card from his or her hand, and put it into his or her soul.

Midnight Special Performance, Liliana
Power 15000+
Shield −
Magia-[ACT](VC) Generation Break 3 :[Counter Blast (2), Choose a face down card named "Midnight Special Performance, Liliana" from your G zone and turn it face up, Choose up to one of your rear-guard with the magia ability, and put it into your soul] If you have a heart card with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, for each face up G units with "Liliana" in it's card name on your G zone, choose up to one card with the magia ability from your soul, call it to (RC), and the units called with this effect gets [Power]+2000 for each face up G unit named "Tarot Magic Protege, Liliana" on your G zone, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul. If four or more rear-guards were called due to this effect, your opponent chooses two card from his or her hand, and put it into his or her soul.

Rainbow of Happiness, Mirana
Power −
Shield 15000
[G guardian] (Usable when both fighters' vanguards are grade 3 or greater, and the number of face up G guardians in your G zone if three or less)-Opponent Turn's Guard Step-[Choose a card with "Heal" from your hand, and discard it] Call this card to your (GC) from face down
[AUTO]: When this unit is placed on (GC), if you have a vanguard with the magia ability, you may look at the top five cards of your deck, search for up to two cards from among them, put then into your soul, put the rest of the card on the top of your deck, shuffle your deck, and this unit gets [Shield]+10000 until end of that battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 37 19
(Cardfight Vanguard is owned by Bushiroad) This takes place 27 years after Cardfight!!! Vanguard (V series). Aichi Sendou and Kourin Tatsunagi got ma...
1.6K 84 12
(カードファイト!! ヴァンガードG: Re:異世界) (Kaadofaito!! Vangaado G: Re:Isekai) [A CRAY'S COLLAPSE EXTENDED UNIVERSE (CCEU) STORY] This is the sequel to "Cardfight...
18.1K 223 27
A collection of oneshots from the show CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard. Warning: OOC, cliche, some might even be poorly written DISCLAIMER: I do not own CARDFI...
24K 691 48
Yudai Matsuro, an average, teenage school boy with no troubles in the world comes in contact with the game, Cardfight!! Vanguard, and his life change...