Becuz why not? :p

So, since Shida made Fenrir a Jake Paul thingy, I'm gonna turn Amaruda into a Soulbind unit XD

Here we go...

Tainted Beauty, Amaruda
Grade 3
Power 11000
Shield –
Bounded by an unforgiving fate, she has embraced her new power
[AUTO]: Revelation-(VC)
[CONT](VC)Soulbind 4:Your stride cost can be paid by "Soul Blast (2)-cards with the revelation or soulbind ability"
[AUTO](VC):During your turn, when your G unit Stride, Soul Charge (3). If two or more cards with the soulbind or revelation ability is Soul Charge, choose your vanguard, and it gets "[AUTO](VC)Soulbind 4:When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may draw a card."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah, well can't think of a better name since not much information is available, but I tried. :p

She who sees Infinite Possibilities, Amaruda
Grade 3
Power 11000
Shield –
The lights....they are shining so bright
[AUTO]: Revelation-(VC/RC)
[AUTO](VC)Soulbind 3:[Put two normal units from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck]At the begining of your ride phase, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (2), and if a card with the revelation or soulbind ability is Soul Charge, you can Stride without paying the stride cost until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)]When your G unit with the revelation or soulbind ability Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (2), choose up to one card from your hand, and call it to (RC). If a card with the revelation or soulbind ability is Soul Charge, you may draw a card, choose two of your units, and they get [Power]+4000 until end of turn.