ギア・クロノス

Should be pretty obvious what clan is this deck from

Parakid Riata
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul]Choose one of your units, it gets [Power]+4000 and "[AUTO](RC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if your opponent has 3 or less rear-guard, you may draw a card." until end of turn.

Para-roar Tiger (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul]When your vanguard with "Eterna" in its card name attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose your vanguard, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](Drop Zone):At the end of your turn, if your opponent has two or less rear-guards, you may put this unit into the bottom of your deck, and Counter Charge (1).

Paradox Gunner, Tallia (Critical)
Power 5000
Shield 10000

Paradox Collector, En-trama (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Reset-time Dracokid (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck]At the of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, shuffle your deck, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and your opponent puts it into the bottom of his or her deck. If no rear-guards can be returned, Counter Charge (1).

Paradox Restorer, Carille (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Drifting Dragon
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]When your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck due to an effect from one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).
[CONT](RC)Generation Break 1:During your turn, if you have a vanguard with "Eterna" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000. Then, if your opponent has 3 or less rear-guards, this unit gets [Power]+2000.

Paradox Gunner, Ri-laza
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit boosts, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck. Then, if your opponent has two or less rear-guards, Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1).

Para-wings Dove
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, look at seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one grade 3 card with "Eterna" in its card name, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them.
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]When your opponent's rear-guard is put into the bottom of his or her deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1).

Temporal Displace Dragon
Power 6000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck due to an effect from one of your cards, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[ACT][1/Turn](RC):[Choose a grade 3 card from your drop zone, and put it into the bottom of your deck]Your opponent chooses a card from his or her hand, call it to (RC), then choose one of your opponent's rear-guard, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck.

Paradox Defender, Eri-shi
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it]When this unit is placed on (GC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle.
[AUTO]:[Choose one of your other rear-guard, and put it into the bottom of your deck]When this card is put into the drop zone from (GC), if you have a vanguard with "Eterna" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, put this card into your hand.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Gear Edge Dragon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck. If no rear-guards can be returned, you may draw a card.