Striking Thunder Deity

Back again. This time, it's a Genesis clan (a.k.a my first clan). Well, the person using this will be kept a secret for now.

GRADE 0
Metalcraft Weapon Smith, Brokkr
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul] Soul Charge (2), choose your vanguard, and it gets "[AUTO](VC):When a grade 2 or lower card not named "Metalcraft Weapon Smith, Brokkr" is put into your drop zone from soul, you may call that card to (RC)." until end of turn.

Thunder Chariot Ram, Tanngrisnir (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

Awakening Dragon (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to five normal units from your drop zone, and put them into your soul. If five cards were placed this way, return all cards from your drop zone into your deck, shuffle your deck, and draw a card.

Fruit Collector Bunny (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Goddess of Mercy, Clementia (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Combat Deity, Hildolfr
Power 8000
Shield 5000

Thunder Chariot Ram, Tanngnjostr
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:[Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Thor" in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand):While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2

Battle Maiden, Kanamehime
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):When a card is put into drop zone from soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:During your turn, if three or more cards were put into the drop zone from soul, you may draw a card.

Combat Deity, Modi
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[CONT](RC)Generation Break 1:During your turn, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+4000 and "[AUTO](RC):When an attack hits a vanguard during a battle that this unit attacked or boosted, you may Counter Charge (1), and draw a card." until end of turn.

Brave Valkyrie, Brynhildr
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then, if you have a card named "Battle Valkyrie, Brynhildr" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Combat Deity, Meili
Power 10000
Shield 5000

Combat Deity of Strength, Magni
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (3), and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn. Then, if you have a card named "Battle Deity of Strength, Magni" in your soul, you may draw a card.

Battle Maiden, Fuyumizu
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):When a card is put into your soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.
[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (2)]When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up one of your other rear-guard, and this and that unit gets [Power]+3000. Then, if you have a vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, choose up to three cards from your drop zone, put it into your soul, and draw a card.

Battle Maiden, Yumihana
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When a card is put into the drop zone from soul, this unit gets [Power]+1000.
[AUTO](RC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may choose a face down card from your damage zone, and turn it face up.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 3
Thunder Roar Battle Deity, Thor
Power 11000
Shield −
[ACT][1/Turn](VC)Generation Break 2 :[Soul Blast (3)] Choose up to two of your rear-guards, and they get [Power]+5000 until end of turn. If you have a card named "Thunder Roar Battle Deity, Thor" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+5000/[Critical]+1
[AUTO](VC):During your turn, if your G unit Stride, you may Soul Charge (3), choose your vanguard, until end of that turn, it gets "[AUTO](VC) :When a card is put into the drop zone from soul, your front row units gets [Power]+1000 until end of turn."

Goddess of Battle, Bellona
Power 11000
Shield –
[ACT](VC/RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (2)]This unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[AUTO]:When this card is put into the drop zone from soul, you may choose up to one of your other rear-guard, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
G UNIT
Great Angel, Demise Note
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[ACT][1/Turn](VC):[Soul Blast (3), Choose a face down card from your G zone, and turn it face up]Choose up to three of your rear-guards, and they get [Power]+5000 until end of turn. Then, if you have two or more face up cards in your G zone, you may draw a card, search your drop zone for a unit, and call it to (RC).

One-eyed Wise Battle Deity, Odin
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (3), Choose a face down G unit named "One-eyed Wise Deity of Battle, Odin" from your G zone and turn it face up]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to three of your rear-guards, they get [Power]+5000, and this unit gets "[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 3:[Soul Blast (3)]If this unit's attack does not hit a vanguard, if your opponent has four or less cards in his or her damage zone, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's vanguard, deal one damage, and during that damage check, all trigger effects are nullified." until end of turn.

Battle Goddess who Embodies Valor, Nerio
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC):[Soul Blast (3)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two of your other rear-guards, and this and those units get [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Serpent Slaying Thunder Deity, Thor
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Soul Blast (6), Choose a face down card named "Serpent Slaying Thunder Deity, Thor" from your G zone, and turn it face up]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, until end of turn, this unit gets "[CONT](VC):All your front row units gets [Power]+4000" and your opponent cannot call grade 1 or greater card from hand to (GC) until the end of that battle. If you have a heart card with "Thor" in its card name, you may draw a card, choose up to one of your opponent's rear-guard, and retire it.