Genesis (Revised)

So this was the "Freya" build I made a few weeks/months back. Kinda revised a few of it, well.....I got better versions but they were lost so here we are. (Damn you technology!!!!)

In any case, here they are

GRADE 0
Goddess of Fate, Vali
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[AUTO](RC)SoulBind 4:This unit gets [Power]+3000 and "[AUTO](VC):At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may draw a card." until end of turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]When your drive check reveals a grade 1 or greater card with the revelation or the soulbind ability, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).

Chariot Puller, Bygul (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]SoulBind 3:When this card is put from your soul into the drop zone, if you have a vanguard with "Freya" in it's card name, you may draw a card.
[AUTO](Drop Zone):[Put this card and a normal unit from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck]At the end of your turn, you may pay the cost. If you do, Counter Charge (1).

Battle Maiden, Emma (Critical)
Power 5000
Shield 10000

Horn Blaster, Gjallarhorn (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[CONT](RC)SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+3000
[AUTO]Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck, Choose three cards from your drop zone, put them into the bottom of your deck]When this unit is placed into the drop zone from soul, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your [Rest] rear-guard, [Stand] it. Then, if you have a vanguard with "Thor" or "Freya" in its card name, you may Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (2).

Greedy Hamster (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Goddess of Mercy, Clementia (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Chariot Puller, Trjegul
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, look at seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card with "Freya" in its card name from among them, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them.
[AUTO][1/Turn](RC)Soulbind 4:[Choose a card from your drop zone, put it into the bottom of your deck]When a card is put from your soul into the drop zone, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Battle Maiden, Yukimurahime
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Soulbind 4:[Soul Blast (2)]During a battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn. Then, if you have a vanguard with "Freya" in its card name, put three cards from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck, and Soul Charge (2).

Maiden of Crystal-like Beauty, Hnoss
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Soulbind 4:[Counter Blast (1)]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if you have a vanguard with "Freya" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (2), choose one of your other rear-guards, and it gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[ACT](Soul)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into the drop zone]Choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and retire it. Then, if you have a vanguard with "Freya" in its card name, put three cards from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck, and draw a card.

Devout Angel
Power 6000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (2)]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, Counter Charge (1), and draw a card.
[ACT][1/Turn](RC)SoulBind 3:[Choose three cards from your drop zone and put them into your soul]Your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and retire it. If no rear-guards can be retired, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.