Project: Paradox Gear(1)

Eh, this is something I worked on and finally made decent. Basically Gear Chronicle for now

EDIT: It's a sub-build for Gear Chronicle. Sorry for the confusion (^_^;)

GRADE 0
Gearkid, Ratia
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]Your opponent chooses a card from his or her hand, reveal it, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck. If the card put this way is a normal unit, you may draw a card.

Paraburst Phoenix (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul]When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguard, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

Excited Worker (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck]When your opponent's rear-guard is put into the bottom of his or her deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, shuffle your deck, your opponent chooses a grade 0 card from his circle other than (VC) or soul, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck. If no cards can be put this way, you may draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).

Energy Hoarding Gear Hamster (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Steam Maiden, Katia (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Quantum Energy Dragon
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Steam Alter Dragon
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:[Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Paradrive " in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand):While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2.

Gear Hound running through Time
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1), Put this unit into your soul]At the end of the battle that this unit attacked or boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses a card from his or her hand, reveals it, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck. If the card returned by this effect is a normal unit, draw a card.

Steam Wizard, Eshira
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Rest this unit]If you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if your opponent has two or less rear-guard, you may put this unit into the bottom of your deck. If you do, draw a card, and shuffle your deck.

Steam Mage, Hariah
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then, if you have a card named "Steam Mage, Hariah" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Clock Buster Dragon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When this unit attacks a vanguard, if your opponent has two or less rear-guards, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's grade 2 or less rear-guard, and your opponent puts it into the bottom of his or her deck.

Time-crusher Dragon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (1)]When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, puts it into the bottom of his or her deck, and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn. Then, if your opponent has two or less rear-guard, Counter Charge (1).

Steam Wizard, En-narda
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[CONT](RC)Generation Break 1:During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+1000 for every face up card in your G zone.
[AUTO][1/Turn](RC)Generation Break 1:At the end of the battle that this unit attacks a vanguard, if the attack hits a vanguard, and your opponent has one or less rear-guard, you may draw a card.

Steam Mage, Ririna
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO][1/Turn](RC)Generation Break 1:[Choose one of your other rear-guards, put it into the bottom of your deck]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 3
Paradrive Dragon
Power 11000
Shield −
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Choose one of your rear-guards, put it into the bottom of your deck]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+3000 for every face up cards in your G zone, and your opponent cannot call grade 1 or greater cards from hand to (GC) until end of that battle.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)]When your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard or card from soul, and your opponent puts it into the bottom of his or her deck.

Steam Maiden, Riraisha
Power 11000
Shield −
[AUTO](VC/RC)Generation Break 1:When your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
G UNIT
Interdimensional Observer, Storywriter Eliad
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard, your opponent puts that card into the bottom of his or her deck, choose one of your rear-guards, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Interdimensional Dragon, Chronolord Dragon
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (1)]At the end of the battle that this unit attacks a vanguard, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose three of your opponent's rear-guard or card from soul, and your opponent put them into the bottom of his or her deck.

Interdimensional Dragon, Spectral Blaze Dragon
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[CONT]Generation Break 3(VC):All your front row units get [Power]+1000 for every face up card in your G zone.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1), Choose a face down card from your G zone, and flip it face up]When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose two of your opponent's rear-guard, your opponent puts them into the bottom of his or her deck, and this unit gets [Power]+3000 for every card returned with this effect. If no cards can be returned, this unit gets drive+1.

Paradragon Xtra
Power 15000+
Shield −
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Counter Blast (1), Choose a face down card named "Paradragon Xtra" from your G zone, flip it face up, Choose two cards from your hand, bind them face up]When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a heart card with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+5000/drive+1, and your opponent cannot call grade 1 or greater cards from hand to (GC) until end of that battle.