Flower and Gardens

Eh....not much to say actually.Its a Neo Nectar deck

GRADE 0
Green Sprout Maiden, Trisha
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]When your other unit with the bloom ability is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[[Rest] this unit]Choose one of your unit, and all units with the same card name as that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Wood Hammer Elf, Tridun (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](Drop Zone):When your grade 2 or greater card with the bloom ability is placed on (RC), you may put this card into the bottom of your deck.

Elegant Blooming Guardian, Wilica (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
Bloom-[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]When your other unit with the same card name as this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, put three normal units from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck, shuffle yoir deck, and Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1)

Four-leaf Clover Guardian, Winsemia (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Mirinya" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

Gentle Maiden, Henisia (Heal)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:[Bind this unit face up]When this unit is discarded as a cost for calling a G Guardian, if you have one or less or four or more rear-guard, you may pay the cost. If you do, put two normal units from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Spring Breeze Maiden, Ilria
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, look at seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card with "Mirinya" in its card name from among them, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Retire this unit]At the end of your turn, you may pay the cost. If you do, put five cards other than this card from your drop zone into the bottom of your deck, and shuffle your deck.

Rose Thorn Guardian, Janette
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with the same card name as the boosted unit, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.
Bloom-[AUTO][1/Turn](RC)Generation Break 1:When your other unit with the same card name as this unit is placed on (RC), this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

Flower Field Guardian, Emesralda
Power 7000
Shield 5000
Bloom-[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When your other unit with the same card name as this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a vanguard with "Milinya" in its card name or the bloom ability, choose three of your front row units, and they get [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[CONT](RC)Generation Break 2:During your turn, if you have a grade 4 or greater vanguard with "Milinya" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+4000.

Seasonal Guardian, Frillia
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]:Sentinel
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units with "Mirinya" in its card name, and it cannot be hit until end of that battle.
Bloom-[AUTO](Drop Zone):[Soul Blast (1), and bind this unit face up]When your other unit with the same card name as this unit is placed on (GC) or (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Snowdrop Flower Guardian, Raisha
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[CONT](RC):If you have a vanguard with "Milinya" in its card name or the bloom ability, this unit gets "Boost".
Bloom-[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When your other unit with the same card name as this unit is placed on (RC), choose up to three of your other rear-guards with the bloom ability, and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.