Project: Paradox Gear(2)

This time, I added a slight Bind Zone manipulation and a keyword to the mix. Distortion. It basically works when your opponent's card is put into the bottom deck from anywhere

GRADE 0
Gearkid, Prata
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]Choose one of your opponent's card from hand without looking, and your opponent puts that card into the bottom of his or her deck.

Steam Maiden, Estrana (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]Counter Charge (1), choose one of your other rear-guards, and it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Paradox Maiden, Alria (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]Generation Break 1:When this unit is put into the bind zone, if you have a grade 4 or greater vanguard, you may put this unit into your soul. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Quantum Burst Dragon
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, bind the top card of your deck face up, choose one of your other unit, and that unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Paradox Mage, Yumina
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):When this unit attacks or boosts, if you have a vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (1), Bind this unit face up]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard or card from hand, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck.

Parallel Crossing Dragon
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):[Bind this unit face up]Choose up to two of your other units, and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](Bind Zone):At the begining of your main phase, if you have a grade 4 or greater vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may call this card to an open (RC), and this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Paradox Maiden, Eterna
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 2:When this unit boosts another unit with the distortion ability, the boosted unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):[Soul Blast (1), Choose a card from your drop zone, bind it face up]At the end of the battle that this unit attacked or boosted, if you have a vanguard with "Paradrive" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose up to two cards from your bind zone, put them into the bottom of your deck in any order.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Bronze Gunner Dragon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+1000 for every empty rear-guard circle on your opponent's field.

Forward Leap Dragon
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Distortion(This ability is active when your opponent's card is put into the bottom of his or her deck during this turn):[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a face up card in your bind zone, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (1), Choose a card from your drop zone, bind it face up]At the begining of your main phase, if you have a grade 4 or greater vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard or card from hand, and put it into the bottom of his or her deck.