Genesis with a keyword of my own :p

This is basically an extention to the "Thor" deck I made last time. With my own keyword for Genesis

GRADE 0
Sparking Weapon Smith, Sindri
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]Look at the top three cards of your deck, search for one of them, put it into your hand, put the rest into your soul.
[AUTO](RC)SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may Counter Charge (1).

Horn Blaster, Gjallarhorn (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[CONT](RC)SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+3000
[AUTO]Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck, Choose three cards from your drop zone, put them into the bottom of your deck]When this unit is placed into the drop zone from soul, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your [Rest] rear-guard, [Stand] it. Then, if you have a vanguard with "Thor" or "Freya" in its card name, you may Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (2).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Bow-wielding Combat Deity, Ullr
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[ACT](Soul)SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):[Put this unit into the bottom of the deck]Draw a card, choose one of your other rear-guard, and it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn. If you have a vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, you may Soul Charge (2).
[CONT](RC)Generation Break 1:During your turn, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, this unit gets [Power]+3000.

Goddess of Victory, Nike
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 SoulBind 4:[Counter Blast (1)]When this card is put into your drop zone from soul, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this card to (RC), and this card gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn. Then, if you have a card named "Goddess of Victory, Nike" in your soul, you may Counter Charge (1).

Thunder Battle Deity Servant, Roskva
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When this unit boosts, if you have a vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, the boosted unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):At the end of the battle that this unit attacked or boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may draw a card, choose one of your other rear-guards, and it gets [Power]+4000.

Battle Maiden, Tsuyuhime
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):When a card is put into your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Battle Maiden, Amenohikari
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 SoulBind 3:[Choose two cards from your drop zone, and put them into the bottom of your deck]At the end of the battle that this unit attacked or boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your other rear-guard, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Devout Angel
Power 6000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (2)]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, Counter Charge (1), and draw a card.
[ACT][1/Turn](RC)SoulBind 3:[Choose three cards from your drop zone and put them into your soul]Your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and retire it. If no rear-guards can be retired, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Thunder Battle Deity Servant, Thjalfi
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if you have a vanguard with "Thor" in its card name, you may choose one of your opponent's rear-guard, retire it, and draw a card.
[ACT][1/Turn](RC)Generation Break 1 SoulBind 4(This ability remains active as long as you have four or more cards in your soul):[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (2)]Choose one of your other rear-guards, and this and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn. Then, if you have three or less cards in your soul, Soul Charge (2).