Saviour Descent

Welp, my first attempt at a Link Joker clan :/

Don't know how well this will go but here we are.

GRADE 0
Aurora Messiah
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC):[Lock this unit]If your vanguard is a <Messiah>, you may pay the cost. If you do, Counter Charge (1).
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]When this unit is unlocked due to an effect from one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose two of your other rear-guards, and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Blink Messiah (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Messiah" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

Lady Fencer of the Electron Transfer (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]Generation Break 1:When this unit is locked or unlocked, you may choose up to one of your other unit, and it gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Beloved Child of Superstring Theory (Draw)
Power 4000
Shield 5000
[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose one of your units, and it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Revitalizing Child of New Star (Heal)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:[Bind this card face up]When this card is discarded for the cost of calling a G Guardian, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your rear-guard, lock it, choose up to three <Link Joker> from your drop zone, and put them into the bottom of your deck in any order.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Lady Battler of the Red Dwarf
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Lock this unit]When your other rear-guard is locked due to an effect from one of your cards, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent chooses one of his or her rear-guard, and lock it. If no cards can be locked, you may draw a card.
[AUTO](RC):When this unit is unlocked, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.

Forgiving Messiah
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:When this unit is unlocked due to an effect from one of your cards, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, Counter Charge (1), and draw a card.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 2:[Soul Blast (1), Lock this unit]At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units, and it gets [Power]+3000 and "[AUTO](RC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, your opponent calls the top card of his or her deck onto an open (RC) as locked." until end of turn.

Destiny Dealer
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:[Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Messiah " in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand):While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2.

Lady Prayer of Gentle Cosmos
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Messiah> units that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle.
[ACT](Drop Zone)Generation Break 1:[Choose one of your rear-guard, lock it, choose one other "Lady Prayer of Gentle Cosmos" from your drop zone, and put it into the bottom of your deck]Return this unit into your hand.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Punishing Messiah
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Counter Blast (1)]When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guard, lock it, and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end if turn.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Soul Blast (1), Lock this unit]At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vanguard, if you have a <Messiah> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.