Start off with a circus XD

We start off with a special performance by Pale Moon.  Not really a performance but whatever, you get the idea

8mefox

GRADE 0
Cheerful Ringmaster
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]: Forerunner
[ACT](RC) Generation Break 1: [Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at the top three cards of your deck, search for up to one of them, put them into your soul, shuffle the rest into your deck, and draw a card

Darkside Archer Master (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC) :[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle

Energetic Juggler (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
Magia-[ACT](Soul) Generation Break 1:[Put this unit on top of your deck] Search your deck for up to one card from your deck, put it into your soul, choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, shuffle your deck, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.

Poison Juggler (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[ACT](RC) :[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your <Pale Moon>, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn

Kitten Juggler (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Heart Throb Performer, Verana (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Parasol Trapeze
Power 7000
Shield 5000
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card not named "Parasol Trapeze" from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When your other unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Surprise Bunny
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](Soul) Generation Break 1 :[Soul Blast (1)] When a unit is placed on (RC) from soul, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this unit to (RC), and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.
Magia-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) due to the effect of your "Surprise Bunny", choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC) in the same column as this unit, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.
[AUTO](RC) :At the end of your turn, put this unit into your soul

Clumsy Pierrot
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO] Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC) from soul, you may Counter Charge (1), then, if this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, Counter Charge (1)/Soul Charge (1).

Assistant Magician, Kensin
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]: [Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Liliana" in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand) :While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2

Darkside Mirror Master
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]: [Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then, if you have a card named "Darkside Mirror Master" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Darkside Knife Thrower
Power 9000
Shield 5000
Magia-[AUTO] Generation Break 1: When this unit is placed on (RC) due to a magia ability, if you have a vanguard with "Liliana" in its card name, Soul Charge (1), choose up to one card from your soul, call it to (RC), and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn, and at the end of that turn, put the unit called with this effect into your soul.