Wish upon a star

So, lemme get one thing straight...this clan is an idea from long ago, back in Trio's Cardfight Vanguard RP book. Didn't really brought it out yet as it seemed quite meh at that time.

Clan Name: Starlight Destiny
Nation: Star Gate (obviously)
Clan Focus: Revealing the top card for effects and such

GRADE 0
Learning Star Sage, Emilius
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO] :Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit into your soul]Reveal the top card of your deck, if the card revealed by this effect is a normal unit, you may call that unit to an open (RC), if not, shuffle your deck, and Counter Charge (1).

Wolf Constellation, Lupus (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC) :[Put this unit into your soul] When your vanguard attacks, if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Stellar" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose one of your vanguards, and it gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle.

Star Battler, Crashing Meteor (Critical)
Power 5000
Shield 10000

Harp Constellation, Lyra (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1:[Put this unit onto the bottom of your deck]At the end of that battle that this unit attacked or boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is a grade 2 or greater card, put that card into your hand, and Counter Charge (1), if not, choose up to one of your other units, and it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Stardust Collector (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Star Battler, Starlight Healer (Heal)
Power 5000
Shield 10000
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Starry Sky Sage, Frilio
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO] Generation Break 1 :When this unit is placed on (RC), you may look at the top 2 cards of your deck, search for one card from them, reveal it, and put it into your hand, put the rest on top of the deck in any order.
[AUTO](RC):When this unit boosts a rear-guard, you may have the boosted unit get [Power]+4000, if you do, at the end of your turn, put that unit into the bottom of your deck, look at the top card of your deck, put it into the top or bottom of your deck, and draw a card.

Star Battler, Comet Dust
Power 6000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC) :During a battle that this unit attacked or boosted, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is grade 2 or greater, this unit gets [Power]+5000, if the card revealed by this effect is grade 1 or lower, you may choose up to one of your opponent's rear-guard, and retire it.

Eagle Constellation, Aquila
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO] :[Soul Blast (1)]When this unit is revealed due to an ability of one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two of your rear-guard, and those units gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn. (This ability cannot be activated during a drive check)

Wishing Star Sage, Ririnna
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]: [Choose a grade 3 card from your hand, and reveal it] When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one grade 3 card with "Stella" in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
[CONT](Hand) :While you are paying the cost for Stride, this card gets grade+2

Star Defender Sage, Drillia
Power 6000
Shield 0
[CONT]: Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then, if you have a card named "Star Defender Sage, Drillia" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1).
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 2
Triangle Constellation, Triangulum
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck, if the card revealed by this effect is a grade 3 or greater card, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, if the card revealed by this effect is a grade 2 or lower card, you may put that card into your hand.

Star Battler, Meteor Shower
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

Evening Star Sage, Asrite
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1) & Soul Blast (1)]When this unit is placed on (RC), you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top card of your deck, put it on the top or bottom of the deck in any order, and reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is a grade 2 or greater card, put the card into the bottom of your deck, and this unit gets [Power]+4000, if not, you may put that card into your hand.

Star Gazing Sage, Lorriane
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[ACT][1/Turn](RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1)]Reveal the top card of the deck. If the card revealed by this effect is a grade 2 or greater card, choose up to two of your other rear-guards, and they get [Power]+3000, if not, this unit gets [Power]+4000. (Put the card revealed by this effect into your hand.)
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 3
Celestial Star Sage, Stella
Power 11000
Shield –
[CONT](VC) Generation Break 2: During your turn, this unit gets "[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is a normal unit, you may put the card into your hand, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle. If the card revealed is a trigger unit, put that card into the bottom of your deck and this unit gets [Critical]+1" until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)]During your turn, when your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top two cards of your deck, put it onto the top of your deck in any order, and draw a card.

Hound Constellation, Canis
Power 11000
Shield –
[ACT][1/Turn](VC/RC) Generation Break 1 :[Counter Blast (1)] Reveal the top card of your deck, if the card revealed by this effect is grade 1 or greater, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn, if not, you may Counter Charge (1).
[AUTO](VC): [Counter Blast (1)]During your turn, whem your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with "Stella" in its card name, place on your (VC) as a heart card. If a card is placed this way, put this card into your hand.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
G UNIT
Hunter Sacred Constellation, Orion
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is a grade 3 or greater card, this unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle. If not, choose up to two of your rear-guards, and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Heroic Saga Sacred Constellation, Perseus
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[ACT][1/Turn](VC) Generation Break 2 :[Counter Blast (1), Soul Blast (1), Choose a face down G unit named "Heroic Saga Sacred Constellation, Perseus" on your G zone, and turn it face up] Reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed by this effect is grade 2 or greater, all your front row units get [Power]+5000, if not, this unit gets [Power]+4000/[Critical]+1.

Relevation of the Stars, Stella
Power 15000+
Shield –
[Stride] (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC)Generation Break 3:[Counter Blast (1), Choose a face down card named "Revelation of the Stars, Stella" from your G zone, and turn it face up]At the end of the battle that this unit attacked, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top three cards of your deck, for every grade 2 or lower card revealed with this effect, choose one of your rear-guard, [Stand] it, and it gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn. Then, if two or more grade 1 or lower cards are revealed by this effect, your opponent chooses a card from his or her hand, and discard it.

Clock Time Sacred Constellation, Horologium
Power –
Shield 15000
[G guardian] (Usable when both fighters' vanguards are grade 3 or greater, and the number of face up G guardians in your G zone if three or less)-Opponent Turn's Guard Step-[Choose a card with "Heal" from your hand, and discard it] Call this card to your (GC) from face down
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (GC), you may reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed is a grade 2 or greater unit, this unit gets [Shield]+10000, if not, put that card into your hand and draw a card.