聖騎士の降臨

Royal Paladin...and introducing a new keyword. Radiant (This ability is active if you have two or more rear-guards on your field).

GRADE 0
Sacred Dagger, Raira
Power 5000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:Forerunner
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[[Rest] this unit] Search your deck for up to one card with the radiant ability, and you may call it to (RC).
[AUTO](RC)Radiant:[Put this unit into your soul]When your rear-guard is called due to an effect from another of your card, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose two of your units in different rows, and they get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

Bringer of Blessing, Hannah (Critical)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO](RC):[Put this unit into your soul]When your other card is call to (RC), if you have a vanguard with Arienna in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to two of your other cards, and they get [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[AUTO](Drop Zone)Radiant:[Put this unit into the bottom of your deck]At the begining of your end phase, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, and Counter Charge (1).

Lance Knight, Yusario (Critical)
Power 5000
Shield 10000

Shining Hawk (Stand)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1 Radiant:[Put this unit on top of your deck]Search your deck for up to one grade 2 or less rear-guard not named "Shining Hawk", and call it to (RC). Then, if a card with the radiant ability is called, you may Counter Charge (1).

Rasgal (Draw)
Power 5000
Shield 5000

Knight of Crystal Sword, Melia (Heal)
Power 4000
Shield 10000
[AUTO]:[Bind this unit face up]When this unit is discarded for the cost of calling a G Guardian, if you have a vanguard with the radiant ability, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your circles, and that circle and the unit on it cannot be chosen by card effects until end of turn.
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
GRADE 1
Knight of Bolt, Erwin
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]Generation Break 1:When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a vanguard with the radiant ability, you may search your deck for up to one grade 2 or lower card not named "Knight of Bolt, Erwin", call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 1 Radiant:This unit gets [Power]+4000 until wnd of turn.

Saint Knight, Elisha
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[CONT](RC):If you have a vanguard with "Anrienna" in its card name, the circle this unit is on cannot be chosen by card effects.
[AUTO][(RC)Generation Break 1 Radiant:During your turn, if a card is placed on (RC), due to an effect from one of your cards, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn. Then, if the unit called has the radiant ability, this and that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

Blessed Knight of Trace, Ririsha
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC)Generation Break 2 Radiant:When this unit attacks or boosts, if you have a vanguard with "Arienna" in its card name, the boosted unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of turn.
[CONT](RC/GC):Resist

Saint Beast, Sacred Unicorn
Power 5000
Shield 5000
[ACT](RC)Generation Break 1:[Retire this unit]Choose one of your other rear-guards, and that unit and the circle the unit is on cannot be chosen by opponent's card effect until end of opponent's turn.

Saint's Helper, Airina
Power 7000
Shield 5000
[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from hand, look at seven cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one card with "Arienna" in its card name from among them, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck. If you put a card into your hand, choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them.
[AUTO](RC)Radiant:At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, if the attack hits a vanguard, search your deck for up to one grade 2 or lower card, call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.