My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 15

1.6K 73 17
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

The next day arrived, invited by the gloomy and gravel-grey sky. Soft and sodden drops hit onto the windows and grounds, making everyone's day less energetic.

Yuna woke up from her sleep, adjusting herself to the darkness that was unusual in the room. She took a look at the alarm clock beside her bed. 6 a.m. Groaning from her headache, she made her way out to the living room. She remembered everything that happened yesterday night. Jungkook at her house, cooking for her and most importantly everything that he said. Her brain was in a mess as her world kept spinning as she reached the kitchen. To her surprise, she saw a figure on the sofa. She made her way closer to the figure before realising that it was Jungkook. Clearly, he slept on the sofa the whole night.

This scene melted Yuna's heart as a small grin spread across her face. How silly can he be? To stay here the whole night. She thought to herself as she quietly went to the guest room to take the extra blanket before going back to the sofa. She carefully covered his body with the blanket, squatting beside him. She couldn't imagine how good looking he is despite the dim area. All the memories they once had, flashed through her mind once again, looking at his features that seemed to be moulded from granite. She softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks with her finger causing him to fidget a little in his sleep. She quickly retreated her finger back, sitting there silently to see what would happen. Luckily, Jungkook went back to sleep almost immediately.

She took a deep sigh before whispering, "I like you too..." she smiled bitterly, slowly standing up from the ground back to her bedroom.

Without her knowing, the time passed faster than she thought, when she woke up again, it was already 9 a.m. She wanted to go for lessons but since it was already past 8 a.m., she decided to just skip school for this day. Holding onto her head, she made her way out of her room.

She turned her head to see the empty sofa with a folded blanket and turned to the kitchen table to find a bowl, covered. Her heart sank as a sense of disappointment dangled in her heart. She approached the bowl on the table, uncovered it, realising that it was a bowl of noodles with a note on the cover.

"Thank you for the blanket and sorry to bother you. Have your breakfast and medication when you wake up. I am sorry if the noodles taste bad, it's really my first time doing this. Eat well.

-Jungkook"

She let out a small chuckle and put the bowl of noodles into a pot to heat it up while she did the necessary packing of the blanket.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook, is Yuna alright?" Yerin noona asked me while we sat together as a whole in the café. I nodded.

"Finally, we reunite again." Hoseok hyung clapped his hands, taking his seat.

"If only Yuna was here." Jimin hyung added in and everyone's expression sank.

"How's Yuna unnie?" SinB asked, turning her gaze to Yerin noona while she pointed to me.

Everyone stared at me and I let out a sigh. "She is fine. But her fever has not gone down last night when I went over. I don't know about today."

"Let's go and visit her today!" Seokjin hyung snapped his fingers and then lowered his volume, "Can we?"

Everyone laughed at his sudden change in reaction. "We should." Yerin noona said as we all agreed.

Yuna POV

I was lying on the sofa feeling bored when the doorbell rang. Who could it be? I rushed towards the door to open it, only to see unnie and Bangtan. "Unnie!" Yewon hugged me as the others came into my house.

"Yuna ah, have you eaten your lunch?" Sojung unnie asked as everyone settled down in the living room. "No. I am not that hungry." I shrugged my shoulders earning a glare from her. "You need to have intake in order to recover, Choi Yuna." She reprimanded and went straight to the kitchen.

"Unnie, how are you feeling?" SinB asked me while taking the snacks from the table. "I am fine, but my headache is not gone." I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"Yuna, these are the homework from the teachers today and the notes. You can ask me anything if you don't understand." Taehyung oppa took the papers out from his bag, handing them to me.

It has been a long time since I had fun around with both my unnies and Bangtan. Those fun was memorable. We laughed at all the jokes and funny faces, all those idiotic gestures and words from us. I missed it.

Jungkook POV

Yuna had her balcony in her apartment, they were watching TV when I went out to the balcony to inhale some fresh air.

"Problems?" I heard a voice behind me. That is definitely Namjoon hyung. "Hyung. I don't know." I turned my body to lean on the railings on the balcony, looking up at the ceiling.

"Don't know about?" he asked me, passing me a bottle of water. "About when I should confess to her. I mean, I don't know how to put it in words you see. Hyung, you know I am not good with words." I took the bottle from him, gobbling down half a bottle.

"Didn't you tell me your confession that day? About not caring what other people think? That was a decent one. But Kook, why don't you just go straight to the point? Just tell her what's in your heart and trust me, that would be the best confession. Don't think too much and just go for it." Namjoon hyung advised me but I still gave him a hesitating look.

"Jungkook ah, if you miss this chance, you are never going to find a girl like Yuna. You know that she has feelings for you too. Why don't you just make a move? If she is the right person, go for it." He continued.

"But I thought Minjung was the right person at that time too..." my voice trailed off when I mentioned about her. "Tell me, Jungkook. Is Yuna and Minjung the same? Do you think they are the same type of girl?" He pushed in further. I stared blankly at him, before shaking my head.

"Tell Yuna before it's too late, Jungkook ah. Trust me, you wouldn't regret." He nodded at me before patting on my back, making his way back to the living room.

You can do this, Jeon Jungkook. I leaned my arms on the railing, looking out at the busy streets.

Yuna POV

That night, everyone left my house after dinner time, except for Jungkook whom Yerin unnie ordered to stay back to take care of me. Gosh, I am big enough to take care of myself. We both sat on the sofa as the awkwardness filled the air.

"Afternoon was fun yeah? It has been a long time since we have been like this." He started the conversation.

I nodded with a giggle, "Indeed." He turned his body to face me, "Yuna." He called out, causing a shiver down my spine. I was nervous, so nervous. "Y-Yeah?" I replied, not looking at him. He moved closer, "Look at me." He demanded firmly. I closed my eyes to compose myself before slowly turning my body to face him.

"I have something to tell you. Something important." He started off sternly. "Jungkook ah. What happened? You are scaring me." I tried to search for an answer in his eyes as he looked straight into mine.

"Just be patient and listen to what I have to say. Even though it may sound stupid and ridiculous to you but please let me have the chance to tell you." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I don't really remember how we first met, but I remembered you as Taehyung hyung's tablemate. I am not good with girls, I bet you knew it. I didn't really pay any attention to you and the girls until I realize my neighbour was you. Everything went crazy from then on. We were so close in such a short time and it's crazy. You don't know how long I take to open up to girls. But thank god I met you. There were so many 'first time' when I am with you. I have been denying my feelings all these while but I feel like I need to stop all those lies..." he stretched out his hand with his palm facing upwards before looking at me straight in the eye.

"I like you, Choi Yuna. I really do. I really don't wanna care what other people say or what others might think because all I need is you, being beside me. Those people are not anyone significant to me. I really just wanna confess what had been bothering me all these days. Not talking to you for more than a week really drives me crazy. It's sounds ridiculous but it really does. I am really not good with words..." He paused, before looking at me with an anticipating smile.

"So Choi Yuna, would you let me hold your hand and take care of you? I will hold your hand tightly through this ludicrous period of time, even when everyone else disapproves us, I will be with you."

I looked at him, dumbfounded, not believing everything that he had just said. He looked at his palm before lifting his head up to look at me. "Will you?" he asked again. Suddenly, tears welled up in my eyes as I look down, thinking how foolish I was all these time to avoid him just because of other people's nonsensical comments. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I looked at him before smiling from ear to ear and nodded. I reached out my hand to his and the moment our skin touches, he held my hand tightly.

A grin was shown on his serious face immediately as he wiped my tears with his thumb. "Thank you for letting me protect you, my Choi Yuna." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry Kook ah. Sorry for being foolish, thinking that avoiding you, avoiding Bangtan is the only solution. Even though my heart is crying out loud for you, I tried to avoid you. I don't have the courage to be with you, I don't have the courage to tell you. Sorry to keep you waiting. I like you too, Jeon Jungkook." I finally spilled out all my thoughts that had been keeping inside me all these while as I hugged him tighter.

Jungkook POV

I broke the hug, facing her as I wiped her tears with my thumb softly. That was all I ever needed to hear. I just need to know that her heart is feeling the same way as mine. I never thought I would fall this hard for anyone else ever again. But in this moment, I know she is the one. She is all I ever needed. Please let this moment last, Choi Yuna...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! This is short because I am really busy these weeks and I hope you guys like it! I will start working on the next chapter real soon <3 Please anticipate <3

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE COMMENTS AND VOTES :>

credit to owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 274 18
Eunha is a girl who is going to be a maid in the royal palace. The Second Prince 'Park Jimin', is the cold prince into the palace which Eunha is curi...
18.7K 1.8K 49
"Promise me this, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"-Eunha "Maybe back then if I had just a little more courage and stood bef...
2.1M 79.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
3.2K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...