I Don't Care (Lee Soohyuk FF)

By iammeeya

"You give me your decision!" He slammed the table with his hands causing the wine glass to fall and break in... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1: I'm his Wife
Chapter 2: Another Woman
Chapter 3: 3rd Monthsary
Chapter 4: Lonely
Chapter 5: Night bathe
Chapter 6: New friend
Chapter 7: Make-over
Chapter 8: Family Dinner
Chapter 9: Germany
Chapter 10: Without You
Chapter 11: Frustrated
Chapter 12: Missing Soohyuk
Chapter 13: Embarrassed
Chapter 14: At Your Service!
Chapter 15: Photoshoot
Chapter 16: Is it Too Late to Say Sorry?
Chapter 17: Bed Fight
Chapter 18: Love Him Less
Chapter 20: Bottoms Up!
Chapter 21: Sober Fight
Chapter 22: Baby
Chapter 23: When Did that Happen?
Chapter 23: Useless Fights
Amino
Chapter 24: Night Escape
Chapter 25: Breakfast
Chapter 26: Apple Juice
chapter 27: Explanation
Chapter 28: Outfit
Chapter 29: Interview
Chapter 30: AKA Ms. Lee
Chapter 31: Airport
Chapter 32: VVIP
Chapter 33: Take to the Sky
Chapter 34: On Air
Chapter 35: Checkmate
Chapter 36: Bonjour France
Chapter 37: Room 1430
Chapter 38: Surprise!
Chapter 39: Date
Chapter 40: Fun?
Chapter 41: Dry
Chapter 42: Visit
Tell Me What You Think
Chapter 43: Night
Chapter 44: Mornight
Chapter 45: Photoshoot
Chapter 46: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 47: How did We
Chapter 48: Wavering heart
Chapter 49: He Doesn't Love Me
Chapter 50: Change
Attention
Chapter 51: Courting his Wife
Chapter 52: Pick me Up
Chapter 53: Telling the Parents
Chapter 54: Back to Korea
Chapter 55: Baby Things
Chapter 56: Short
Chapter 57: Sea Side with Sehun
Chapter 58: Angry
Chapter 58-2: Just extra
Chapter 59: Thanks Sehun
Chapter 60: Sehun's Open Arms
Chapter 61: Home Alone with Sehunnie
Chapter 62: Unstoppable
Chapter 63: Realization
Chapter 64: Start Anew
Chapter 65: Lawyer Park Chanyeol
Chapter 66: Divorce?!
Chapter 67: Perfect?
Chapter 68: Choco
Contest
Chapter 69: Guilty
Chapter 70: Un/Deserve
Contest Entries
Chapter 71: Mood Swings
Chapter 72: Honeymoon
Chapter 73: Miss Universe
Chapter 74: Beach
Chapter 75: Bartender
Contest Winner
Chapter 76: Caught
Good News
Chapter 77: Where are you?
Chapter 78: America
Chapter 80: The Tower, Lotte, New York
Chapter 81: Special Guest
Chapter 82: Lee Minho
Chapter 83: Piano
Chapter 84: Note Man
Chapter 85: ID Man
Chapter 86: Calvin Klein
Chapter 87: Arrived
Chapter 88: Hatred
Chapter 89: Loved
Chapter 90: F I N A L E
/ R E A D /
S P E C I A L
*wink*

Chapter 19: Park

3.3K 103 9
By iammeeya

I was very very worried.

I took Hunie with me and some of pur stuff out before locking the door.

Sehun oppa then called for me from across the street, "Minjung-ah, you ready to go?"

I turned and waved my hand making a thumbs up afterwards.

He smiles and carries Minmin on his arm then walking towards us.

I carried Hunie and swung the bag on my shoulder. Sehun surprised me by bringing a basket along with him. We both reached my car.

"What's that?" I asked, pouting my lip pointing at the basket.

His brows raised, "oh this? It's a basket." He smiled, joking me.

I sighed and looked at him lifelessly, "Wow." I said in my mono toned voice.

He then chuckles, "I was kidding! Of course it's food."

My eyes widen, "You cook?!" I was surprised.

Sehun shook his head, "No, I brought some chips and sandwiches."

That just disappointed me, "Oh..." I sighed, "I see. Let's go." I unlocked the car and placed my bag and his basket at the back seat.

"No, let me drive." He took the keys from me in a flash, exchanging it with Minmin and just before I knew it, he started the car.

"Hey, aren't you coming in?" He asked, peeping at the window.

"Oh! Oh right." I reacted and went inside, letting Hunie and Minmin sit on my lap.

--

"Hong Nara." I called for her again after I just heard what are they up to.

"What?!" She stomped her way again to me.

"What's my schedule for the day?" I asked, trying to act as cool as I really am.

Her eyes closed half way, "Why are you curious? You were never curious." She crosses her arms.

I rolled my eyes at her, I just.wanted.to.know." i stated each word.

She sighed heavily, "Ya know what, if you want to join their date or go home early so that you could scold your wife THEN GO!" She exaggerates, "You're just jealous." She sways her head.

I furrowed my brows, "What?!"

She flicks her hand, "You are so obvious, lover boy. Now go and go home, since your next photo shoot's company had a really bad issue so we couldn't use it today. All in all, you're free and can go kiss your wife hello."

"YAHH!"

--

Sehun oppa took me at this park I've never seen before. He was leading the way and I followed him from behind had Hunie and Minmin on my arms. He was carrying both the bag and basket.

"Wuah~." I was amazed seeing a lake in this park.

"Ah! Over there!" He pointed at a place with a vacant table.

He turned his head to check on me and so I nodded.

We set everything up and was ready to eat. My eyes widen when I saw Sehun oppa took out delicious kimbap and tteokbeokki from the basket. "Wait, where's the bread and chips you were talking about?" I asked.

He looked at me and bent down his head as he giggled. My heart then raced for a second, what's wrong with me?!

He spoke, "I was just kidding. I cooked food for today." Sehun oppa shyly said as he arranged the food for us.

I blinked in confusion and amazement. Woah... While my eyes are at him, I put down Hunie and Minmin on the table, sitting down behave.

Wasting no more time, he invited me to eat... And so we did.

I took some of the tteokbeokki and OH~ IT IS AMAZING!

"You can really cook!" I really couldn't react too much since I don't wanna look like someone crazy.

He smiled, "Oh yeah? That's a relief."

I took one bite more and gosh! It was delish!!!

"Gosh Sehun oppa, why didn't you tell me you can cook?! Mm! This is amazing!" I spoke as I ate. "Now I really am embarrassed with the left overs I gave ya." I pouted but I still chewed.

Oppa chuckles and shook his head, "They were great, too."

I bowed, "Thank you." I kept on eating and oppa gave two kimbaps for the little puppies.

"Oh yeah, we've known each other for like days and I still haven't asked you this..." I remembered.

He leaned forward to hear me closer, "What is it?"

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He sulked a bit.

I shook my head, "I don't... Really, sorry."

He took one tteokbeokki and ate it, "I told you last time that I work as a model. For Ceci."

My eyes widen in realization, "Oh yeah! I forgot, sorry."

"That's why I know your husband. We once worked together you know." He reminded.

I nodded, "I see... That's cool!"

There was an awkward silence between us since Soohyuk came in topic.

"Uhmm..." Oppa hummed, trying to catch my attention. "How are you?" He asks.

I chuckled, "That's a very funny question for now, but I'm alright—"

"No, I mean..." He scratches his head a bit hesitant. "How are you... With Soohyuk?"

What was that supposed it mean?

I furrowed my brows and just looked down on my food, "I'm fine. He's fine. We're good." I lied.

Sehun sighs, "I don't really want to say this, but... does he really love you? Cause from what I'm feeling, you and him aren't really that... You know." His eyes locked at me, I averted my eyes hurriedly due to embarrassment.

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I look down on the ground, "Y-yes. He loves me." I forced myself to smile. I don't want Soohyuk to look bad, especially for those who knows that I'm his wife.

But wait--

Why should I care? HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME IF MY IMAGE IS GOOD OR BAD TO OTHERS.

My lips twitched, thinking about him just makes me love him or even hate him more. UGH!

Sehun oppa was actually going to make me feel better, but that's not going to work since Soohyuk can only be the one solving this... AND WHY DO I CARE AGAIN?! UGH UGH!

It was awkward actually... I'm with Sehun oppa who is talking about my husband. Wow.

"Excuse me, Eonni..." I was awoken from my thought when a girl a little younger than I am tapped my shoulder.

"Eonni?" I asked, looking at the girl. Sehun sat right up and looked at the girl also. Hunie and Minmin were too busy eating.

She nodded, with her lips widen. "Yo-You're the model from Lee Soohyuk oppa's photoshoot yesterday, right?" 

I was taken aback. "What? How'd you know?" Trying to be calm, I ended up making it stiff. Crap this.

She giggled cutely, obviously flirting, and took out her phone, showing me the photo from yesterday. My eyes widen, "Omo! They posted it that fast?!" I was surprised myself.

"Yes..." She tilted her head and sat beside me. "I'm Choi Shinae, it's nice to meet you." Her voice sounded plastic actually.

I bowed, too. "Hello, it's nice meeting you."

"Eonni... can I please have a photo with you?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded, "Sure--"

"And who are you?" Sehun oppa barged in the conversation before she could even click the camera, surprising the girl and me, too.

Her attitude changed 100% to a cutesy little girl who flips her hair, flirting because he saw ANOTHER handsome guy. "Omo oppa..." Eww, that voice. She hurriedly went to sit beside Sehun oppa. Eh, how disgusting. "My name's Choi Shinae... Choi. Shin. Ae." She bowed at stretched her arm for Sehun to shake.

But he just sighed and rested his elbows on the table. "And I'm Mr. I-don't-care-about-your-name. It's not nice seeing you, because as you can see, we're having a little chat here and you're ruining the atmosphere. So if you may, please leave."

I furrowed my brows at Sehun and shook my head, "Oppa!"

"Oppa?" The girl asked, looking at me then looking at Sehun. She then moved her fingers at us, "Are you both... like together?"

My eyes widen and I immediately shook my head, "No way! That's--"

"Yes, we're together." Sehun said and the girl's eyes widen.

"Omona!" The girl was super happy and she immediately took her DSLR camera out. "This is going to be a--"

"As you can see we're together since we're eating TOGETHER." Sehun carelessly answers that made the girl confused. "And we don't want you and your camera here flashing at us because you are not TOGETHER with us. Got it? NO capisce!" Sehun flicked his hand, shooing the girl away.

The cutesy little girl's bubbly attitude then immediately turned into those dark and deadly ones. She clenches her jaw and balled her fists.

"O-omo... Shinae-ssi..." I called for her, standing to calm her down. But just when I was about to reach her, she stood up and walked away.

My eyes blinked in confusion...

"Tss..." Sehun shook his head as he hissed.

I got a bit upset with Sehun and slapped his arm, "YAHH! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN--"

"She's a journalist... or should I say... She works at the top latest Hallyu news." Oppa said so calmly as he took one kimbap and shoved it in his mouth.

My eyes widen. "Wh-what?"

He rolls his eyes, "It's obvious that she wanted to get close to you because she wanted new news from you and probably make a scandal about you, lee soohyuk and me... since I'm in the picture, got that?" 

I was surprised, "Seriously?! But she's younger than me--"

"Make up." Oppa shortly said causing me to stop at once.

I sighed...

that was close.

~

I bid goodbye to Sehun and carried Hunie and my bag inside the house.

Turning on the lights, I placed my things and my baby down before taking off my shoes. Hunie started barking and because I was too lazy and tired, I didn't mind him and just shushed my baby boy.

But he kept on barking. So as soon as I took off my shoes, I looked at Hunie, "Shush! Baby-- OMONA!" I was so close to shouting seeing Soohyuk at the couch sitting lavishly. My eyes widen and my heart immediately palpitated. Why am I nervous?!

He uncrossed his legs and leaned forward to stand up tall, shoving his hands inside his black pant's pockets. "You're home."

I held my heart and breathed in and out slowly, "You scared me." I panted.

He looks down at me and clenched his jaw, "You're late." Soohyuk was a bit... angry.

I sighed and looked up the wall to check the time, "How can I be late if it's just 6 pm in the evening while you come home at 11 o'clock?" I snapped accidentally because of my sarcasm and look what I've done... he's totally pissed off.

He sighed deeply, letting me hear his breath even though I was meters away from him.

I got scared when he took a step forward, causing me to take a step backwards then. "Well maybe you're just early." I breathed weakly.

"There's no dinner, why didn't you cook?"

"I told you I wouldn't cook for you anymore."

"Where have you been?" He asked in a way that you could never feel if he really cared or maybe it was just his ego.

I rolled my eyes up at him, "Just outside."

"With whom." Why do you care?

I shook my head, "With no one. Just by myself."

"I could hear you thanking Sehun for the day from outside."

I narrowed my eyes, "It's not your business. Mind your own." I started walking and he caught my arm and pulled it hard again. "OW! Can you please stop pulling me because by the end of the month I'll end up with no arms at all!" I answered back.

His face crumpled and it let out a dark side of his anger, "You're actually talking back at me."

I pulled my arm out hard and he actually let go, "I TOLD you just a second ago that you should mind your own business!"

"Mind my own business?" He asked, pride hurt.

I nodded before lifting my head up high, "YES! Mind your freaking business!"

Clenching his jaw, he took a step forward at me and grabbed both of my shoulders, leaning in to give me one heck of a rough kiss.

Dang it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.2K 43
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
417K 11.6K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
514K 23.1K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
32.1K 934 27
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...