SΔ∇IΠG UΠҜΠΩШΠ < |DISCONTIN...

By ambear_tan

"What kind of monster shows love to a human?!" At this point, I was finished with the man in front of me. All... More

P E C U L I A R
M I N T - G R E E N
F E A R
I N T R I G U E
I N T U I T I O N
D E C E I V E
H E A R T A C H E
L O Y A L
G U I L T
R E S T A R T
A B S O L U T I O N
D E S I R E
D I S C O R D
R E V E L A T I O N
P A R A D I S E
B A T T L E
E X P O S U R E
E X A L T
P R I D E

P A S S I O N

4.1K 257 334
By ambear_tan

(Unedited)

[Jumin Han is calling you]

[Jumin Han status online]

[Your status online]

[Phone call accepted]

"(Y/N)"

"Jumin?"

"Are you okay?"

I hope he doesn't find out about the junk food I've been eating.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I miss Eliza though. How's my baby doing?"

A chuckle was heard on the other line. Come to think of it, you haven't participated in any group chats ever since the incident. You read them before focusing on the party every few hours or so.

"She misses her mom likewise. It was a peculiar sight yesterday to see Eliza continuously tapping my phone. I assume that she wanted to hear your voice."

You grinned, for once in your life, just thinking about Eliza and Jumin made you happy.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Jumin?"

"What happened?"

Tingling sparks caused your body to freeze in place. It's hard to explain so much in a phone call especially to a busy businessman. Hence a sigh escaped from your lips.

"It's complicated Min-Min."

"Alright, I respect that you don't want to talk about it right now, but can you hear me out?"

As always, the rich and successful businessman never failed to appease you.

"Go ahead. I'll listen to your worries this time, since you've had your fill on mine."

"W-would you like to adopt a cat?"

"Jumin, you're giving away Eliza?!"

"No. No. It's just that, I found a lost kitten on the way home and I brought her in because she looked so innocent and alone. I've called to see if anyone has lost a baby kitten, but no one even cares about a lost baby."

It was heart-clenching to hear Jumin talk about a kitten in a sweet yet worried tone. Saeyoung wouldn't mind a baby kitten in his apartment. The last time you noticed him gushing over cats was the time Jumin sent a picture of Eliza on the chatrooms.

"I would love to take care of the baby. I guess Eliza has a new sister then. Am I right?"

"I assure you that our Eliza would be pleased to have a baby sister. What should we name our new daughter then?"

(A/N: I'm having trouble choosing Angelica or Charlotte. Comment to choose which one seems best.^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saeyoung was back from his adventure with Yoosung. They were gone the whole night, but were lucky to find Elizabeth and a weird warehouse. Elizabeth went missing yesterday  afternoon. She ran away while the door was open and Jumin was in distraught. Her disappearance happened right after your phone call with Jumin.

You helped out by posting pictures on social media and contacted several animal shelters if they spotted her, but none of them were able to find the majestic creature.

 Saeyoung called you somewhere around 9 to tell you that him and Yoosung were planning to sleep in the car and come back home in the morning. You were worried about their safety, but it was relieving to read their texts in the chat rooms. They were successful and brought Eliza back with her. Much to your disappointment Jumin didn't want to take her back, so the whole night you were tending to your daughter who wasn't resistant in taking a bath nor eating left over food.

It was just the sleep that never got to you.

The person before you in the bathroom mirror was not you. Eye bags as dark as the abyss and skin as pale as the white sheets you just got out of the dryer. You were a mess with the stress, crazy sleeping patterns, and without him.

You quickly washed your hands and went back to work.

"(Y/N)~ I brought the spicy noodles. Let's eat!"

Saeyoung was back from getting food. He had a small amount of work today so it was easier for him to finish up early. Meanwhile, you were contacting different guests and their concerns towards V's photographs. Luckily for you, V was able to inform you on the different pieces and what the guests should expect. Stretching your arms in exhaustion, you nodded your head with a grin and walked towards the kitchen.

"Okay~ I'm coming there- Oh. My. Goodness."

All along you thought Eliza was a quiet and obedient cat, but the sight before you just so happened to change that.

Elizabeth III was on top of the refrigerator ready to jump, and all you can do was wonder if the junk food got into her system.

"Eliza, be a good baby and don't jump. I'm warning you Elizabeth, your father will not be pleased if he hears about this."

"Meow."

"Elizabeth don't look at me like that. Please get down safely or else."

"Meow."

"I don't want any of that sass!!! Elizabeth, get DOWN~"

"Meow"

"Ugh~ Elizabeth~ I'm gonna be so screwed if you don't get down from there!~"

Both of you were staring into each other's soul. Saeyoung was filming the entire thing and occasionally taking pictures. You hoped that he did not send a pic to the group chat.

Silence.

"Meow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)."

"Yes, Luciel?"

"Did you really like him?"

A rush of memories flooded into your head. The times you consoled Saeran in phone calls. Your relationship getting better. It all went away the first day you met him in real life. You didn't know what to do.

"I'm not sure Saeyoung. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be kidnapped in the first place."

"(Y/N)~ we wouldn't have met if it weren't for you being kidnapped. Besides, I've been watching you from the very start. If you hadn't joined the R.F.A., we wouldn't have a party to raise funds. We wouldn't have you to be our special friend and I'm sure you were thinking about that also."

Another sigh that joined in with a groan. The subject was awkward for you to talk about, especially to a guy you rejected.

"Saeyoung, when did love become so hard?"

He chuckled lightly and patted your head.

"Love was always hard, (Y/N). Once you've realize that you're entranced by a person and you can't get stop thinking about them, no matter how unreasonable the situation may be, you're in love. Love is unpredictable and it's you're choice whether you want to do something about it.."

"I guess maybe I should end things with him before anything gets worse. Before we both get hurt. Before everything falls apart."

"But getting hurt is also what makes love, darling, and the pain will hurt depending on how much love you have for him."

Another groan with incoherent words escaped your lips. It was frustrating on the subject of love.

'What is love? Why must it be so demanding? Why does this need to take all of my energy?'

"It's nice knowing you Saeyoung."

"Why do you say that?"

"This torture of insufferable agony you call "love" will be the death of me. Literally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyufufufufufufufufu~ Cats on refrigerators. Baby kitten names to be decided. Eliza being a sassy pants spoiled cat. Luciel being an expert on love all of a sudden. Oh the drama!

BTW, I am dying from all of your comments. I know the chapters are confusing, and that's the result of me typing them late at night because of school and such. Don't worry! Just hang in there until the book is finished. This story will be edited once I have enough time.

The next update will be around 1.4k-1.7k votes!!!! Encourage others if you haven't done so!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and add to your reading lists if you haven't!!!

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~ ....plup....plup....plup....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...
2.3K 90 19
"Could a person fall in love with someone who already loves another person?" You looked back at him, staring into his grey orbs. Studied his fine fe...
671 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...