A COMPLICATED PACK [STEREK] [...

By MyOTPisSterek

Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not lea... More

CHAPTER 1: TEA PARTIES
CHAPTER 2: COMING OUT
CHAPTER 3: COOKIES AND KANIMA VENOM
CHAPTER 4: TAXIDERMY AND WORKING OUT
CHAPTER 5: SHIP NAMES AND MATES
CHAPTER 6: DISAAC
CHAPTER 7: SADISM
CHAPTER 8: I CARE
CHAPTER 9: WAFFLES AND OREO TANTRUMS
CHAPTER 10: REVENGE
CHAPTER 11: JEALOUSY?
CHAPTER 12: VULNERABLE
CHAPTER 13: THE FIRST MOVE
CHAPTER 14: EVOLUTION
CHAPTER 15: SEXUAL TENSION
CHAPTER 16: MEET THE KOLES
CHAPTER 17: MISTAKE
CHAPTER 18: REJECTION
CHAPTER 19: OUIJA BOARD
CHAPTER 20: HEAVEN
CHAPTER 21: STEREK
CHAPTER 22: PUPPY LOVE AND GASOLINE
CHAPTER 23: MATE
CHAPTER 25: AN ALPHA'S MATE
CHAPTER 26: FIGHT (Pt 1)
CHAPTER 27: FIGHT (Pt 2)
CHAPTER 27: EPILOUGE

CHAPTER 24: THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

10.3K 389 88
By MyOTPisSterek

It was the night before the planned attack and Stiles was crazy nervous.

Derek was in the shower as Stiles anxiously tapped his foot on the floor, worrying for the man that he cared deeply about.

Stiles would not be joining them, he would stay in the house with the humans, even Allison.

He wanted to tell Derek that he loved him. They had only dated for a week but Stiles still felt that strong, yearning and affectionate feeling he had when he was around or even mentioned. Lydia told him it was love, Allison told him it was love and Scott even told him it was love.

Spoiler alert: It was love.

Stiles was in love with Derek Hale.

Lara had informed them of a warehouse that they would be meeting in. Every week they would meet with other wendigos and preform a ritual. When Stiles had asked about said ritual, Lara had wrinkled her nose and explained about how they would get a baby and they would share it between them, keeping their youth intact.

After gagging at the fact that they would eat some poor baby alive, the pack had set out some strategies like replacing the water for the sprinklers with gasoline, making sure that everything inside that warehouse would burn. Derek didn't really like the whole burning-of-a-family thing but he had agreed anyway, it was the most effective way of killing a group of people, him of all people would know that.

The bathroom door opened and Stiles was blessed with the presence of a glistening Derek Hale. He was wearing sweat pants and a tight, slightly wet t-shirt. Stiles was feeling some type of way.

"Hey baby." Derek purred, nuzzling his neck and wrapping his arms around the boy, casually scenting him. Stiles' heart fluttered at the nickname, he smiled at the fact that he would get used to this one day, even if he couldn't imagine it.

"Hey wolfie." Stiles smiled, baring his neck so Derek could have easy access as he licked and nipped at the scent gland on his throat. He hummed as Derek kissed his neck, earning a growl of approval and pulling back so he could kiss him on the mouth.

The kiss got heated, both wanting alot more but weary of what the other would think of them. Derek pulled back, pressing his forehead against his and panting, lips swollen from the kiss.

"Stiles..." He mumbled, staring into his big doe eyes. "You're my-"

"I know, dumbass." Stiles muttered, kissing him feverishly. Derek responded to the kiss in the same desperate fashion, pulling at the hem of the alpha's shirt.

Derek gave in and swiftly pulled it off, their bodies so close that he could feel the hardness in Stiles' jeans which ultimately made him hard as well.

He pulled off Stiles' shirt and pushed him gently down onto the soft bed.

They took a moment to look at each other. Derek licking his lips at his plale skin, his wolf excited because the hickeys would definitely show on him there.

Stiles marveled at his well-muscled torso and visibly became harder. He blushed in embarrassment and looked away, giving Derek the opportunity to crawl on top of him and making him squeak in surprise.

Derek looked into the boy's eyes, his own turning red as he grinded into him. Stiles moaned at the feeling of their hard-ons being pressed together, knowing that Derek wanted this too.

Derek's lips attacked his neck, Stiles moaning and trying to speak but that was impossible because Derek's lips and grinding were just ecstasy.

"D-Derek." Stiles moaned out, clutching at the bed sheets. Derek stopped with the neck-kissing to look up at him, not stopping with the grinding because he enjoyed the aroused look on his face.

"mmm?" He smirked, he evil bastard.

"T-Take me." Stiles uttered out. Derek raised his eyebrows at that beautiful look of need and want on his face. "Make m-me yours. Claim me."

Derek wanted to ask him if he was sure and tell him about how serious what he implied actually was but he could smell the aroused determination on him, making hi conclude that he knew what he was getting into.

"okay." He whispered huskily, telling his wolf to shut up in his head because it was all but having a fit.

Derek kissed down his chest, leaving hickeys that will definitely show later. He looked up at the boy, eyes glowing. he was a panting mess.

Their eyes met and Stiles became impossibly harder at the sight of Derek's eyes and slightly elongated teeth, Derek had always Suspected it was a bit of a turn on for him.

Derek leaned forward to bite Stiles' lip, their mouths panting against each other while Derek unbuckled the boy's jeans and grabbed him directly.

Stiles uttered out a soft moan, biting his lip and looking impossibility sexy to Derek.

The wolf inside him couldn't help growling "Mine" as he touched him.

Stiles opened one of his eyes at him and smirked a little, Derek realising that he'd just said that out loud. He grinned and pushed himself against Derek's hand, moaning as he did so.

Derek slowly took off stiles' jeans, his eyes drinking in his beautifully pale body as he removed the last of Stiles' clothing, the boy being completely nude. He blushed and looked away, he felt bare.

When he finally looked up, he saw Derek. His dark green eyes were dilated and his mouth was slightly open. Their eyes locked.

"you're... You're beautiful." Derek smiled. Derek pulled down to kiss stiles, the boy automatically parting his legs to let him in. "And so sexy." He growled into Stiles' ear, the smell of lust intensifying.

Stiles gulped and tugged at the hem of Derek's sweats, it was obvious he wasn't wearing underwear and Stiles was just fine with that.

Derek allowed stiles to undress him and stiles was amazed at how big he was, he tried not let the surprise show on his face.

Derek's lips attached themselves on stiles' pulse point, Stiles reached down and began to stroke him, making Derek moan and pant in his ear- sounds that he would very much like to hear in the future, thank you very much.

Stiles looked up at the man, his eyes half-lidded and his lips red. "I'm not gonna last much longer- I'm ready." He panted.

Derek looked a little nervous. "are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." He said gently, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt his Stiles.

Stiles nodded, taking an eyeful of the tanned, even-more-sexy-than-he-imagined Derek hale while he reached over and fumbled with the bedside table, taking a small bottle out of the middle draw.

Stiles watched as he squirted some of the liquid on to his hand, gently rubbing himself with it as his eyes slightly rolled at the sensation. There was something about watching Derek touch himself that made stiles want Derek in him NOW.

Stiles must've looked impatient because suddenly Derek's lips were on his and he was holding stiles' legs up from under the knees as he slowly entered him.

Stiles gasped in pain and yet, pleasure. He moaned and his eyes rolled back completely as the pain slowly but surely drifted and all he was feeling was pleasure.

He opened his eyes as Derek stopped, now fully in him and waiting for Stiles to tell him when to move, he was a gentleman like that.

Stiles tilted his face up to kiss him. "move." He panted into Derek's mouth, his nails digging into the older mans shoulder blades as Derek began to move in and out.

Stiles moaned loudly as Derek quickened his pace, thrusting in and out of his mate, the words 'Mine Mine Mine' in his head as he did it. Derek hissed in pleasure, mumbling something incoherent about how tight Stiles was.

After ten minutes of what felt like absolute bliss, stiles felt that warm feeling in his lower abdomen that he knew all too well, he was close.

Derek mouthed at his shoulder, stiles could tell that he was also close by the delicious noises that the man was making, his canines were peaking out of his mouth and he'd done a good job so far not harming him with them.

"nng... Stiles.. I-I'm close" he uttered out, his eyes flashing from green to red and back again.

"m-me... too." Stiles whispered, incapable of formulating words properly very much because Derek was thrusting inside him and making a great job of it.

At some point in the activity, Derek had shifted his angle a little and when he continued, Stiles felt an explosion if pleasure.

He moaned out as Derek hit that spot again and again, him getting off of stiles' pleasured groans and panting. The things this boy did to him.

Suddenly, Derek felt the warm white liquid of Stiles' seed on his abdomen as he cried out and bit into Derek's shoulder, clutching at his back with his blunt fingernails.

This was enough to make him release his own seed into him as Derek's eyes glowed a fiery red and his canines found themselves imbedded in the meat of Stiles' shoulder as he came, his wolf howling with the delight of the bond being sealed.

When Derek finished, he slowly slipped out of Stiles, the adrenaline leaving both of them tired, and in stiles' case, also in a bit of pain.

Derek rolled off him and lay beside his mate, stroking his brown hair gently, he caught Stiles' wince of pain from the mating bite and immediately took his pain, making Stiles sigh with content.

"thanks." He breathed out, turning around to put his head on the older mans chest.

"well I did bite you." He smiled, wrapping his arms around his other half and nuzzling his hair, it was fluffy and soft and smelt like home.

When Derek finished, he slowly slipped out of Stiles, the adrenaline leaving both of them tired, and in stiles' case, also in a bit of pain.

Derek rolled off him and lay beside his mate, stroking his brown hair gently, he caught Stiles' wince of pain from the mating bite and immediately took his pain, making Stiles sigh with content.

"thanks." He breathed out, turning around to put his head on the older mans chest.

"well I did bite you." He smiled, wrapping his arms around his other half and nuzzling his hair, it was fluffy and soft and smelt like home.

Stiles laughed softly and kissed his skin. "What will happen to me?" He asked a little nervously.

Derek grinned and closed his eyes. "we'll talk about it tomorrow okay? Go to sleep baby."

Stiles nodded and drifted off into dream world in the strong arms of his beloved mate. "I love you..." He muttered before dozing off, unaware that Derek was not asleep yet.

Was that bad? I've never written smut before *hides in corner*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9K 21
Stiles Stilinski has always led an ordinary, quite life. His father is the sheriff and his mom is deceased so he's always alone at home. That lonelin...
135K 7.6K 53
It's been three months since Derek left Beacon Hills. He didn't say bye to anyone. He left his pack without an alpha. Then all of a sudden he's back...
23.6K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...
38.9K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...