Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean

1.9K 60 3
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: Having an age gap between you and Dean. Reader is 17 or so, while Dean is 26. Nothing creepy.

"Get off of me you son of a bitch!" I screamed at the werewolf who was pinning me to the floor, teeth blaring and claws slashing. I'm a hunter! I could gank this bitch!

It was the afternoon when I decided to slip away from school. I only had maths and science for the rest of the day so screw it. I don't need school to be a hunter anyway.

I already had a silver knife and a small gun with silver bullets in my backpack so I hitched a ride to the werewolves lair. It was a small cabin in the middle of the woods.

Campers had been going missing so anyone with a brain cell could clearly see the cabin was where they were being taken to by the werewolves. I thought it was a wendigo at first but I saw in the newspaper that a body had been found with slash marks and the heart torn out. Werewolf M.O.

Anyway, I barged into the lair, killing two of them already but the last one was older and a little tricky. When I said tricky, I mean, he tackled me when I wasn't looking.

He slashed at my arm, cutting it. I yelped in pain but ignored it and continued trying to shove it off me. My silver knife had skidded across the room when he tackled me.

"You just killed my sister!" He growled, spit flying.

"Like I give a shit! She was a stupid dog, much like you!" I hissed back. The werewolf roared, preparing the final blow that would kill me.

I clenched my eyes shut and waited. My arms were up, protecting my face. My whole body was trembling. This is it. This is how I'm going to die.

A loud bang was heard. The next thing I knew was the werewolves body was laying limp on me. "Ew, ew, ew, so gross!" I cringed, pushing the corpse off of me, sitting up.

I looked down to see myself covered in blood.
"Aww man! This is my favourite AC/DC shirt as well!" I whined, pouting.

"Uh, are you ok?" A deep voice asked awkwardly.

My eyes followed the voices origin. It belonged to a giant man with long hair and puppy dog eyes. He was super cute. Beside him was another man. Shorter, with blonde hair and radiant green eyes. Damn, hottie alert!

Both of them were holding guns in their hands.
"Hell no! I'm covered in blood and my shirt is ruined! Oh yeah, and I'm injured but I'm more concerned about my shirt. Does blood wash out?" I questioned, poking at the wet blood.

The men looked at each other. The shorter one shrugged while the taller gave a bitchface. It was clear to see that they were brothers.

"Um, what's your name." The taller one asked.

"What's yours? For all I know you could be werewolves as well." I scoffed, getting up on my feet to collect my knife. Neither of them answered.

"So are you gonna tell me or do I have to give one to you? I'll give you," pointing at the tall one. "Mr. MooseytheCutie, cause you're super cute and you," I looked at the other one. "Handsome. Self explanatory really."

The shorter one smirked. Yup, it's official, my ovaries just exploded.

"Thanks Darling."

OMG and his voice is just perfect! "No problem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't really have anything to do but I'm gonna walk off and pretend that I do, so bye!" I waved and walked away.

"Wait!" The taller one yelled, making me stop and turn.

"Help you?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"My names Sam, that's my brother Dean. Just please tell us your name. We can take you back to your parents or something." Sam rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"My names Y/N. As for my parents, they died years ago by demons. I don't have any friends so I got no place to go. I'm just the pity party huh?" I joked dryly, trying to hide my tears by looking the other way.

"Just come with us anyway. We'll give you a place to stay for tonight. We can figure it out in the morning." Dean spoke up. A smile tugged at my lips.

"Hmm, staying with two male models for a night. How bad could that be?" I mumbled to myself but loud enough for the guys to hear. They laughed, amused by me.

"I'm starting to like her." Dean chuckled.

"I'm starting to like you too Handsome." I winked back.

Me and Dean just stared at each other with smirks and grins plastered on our faces.

"Ok then!" Sam coughed. "Let's get back to the motel."

I guess he was feeling awkward. Dean just snorted, gesturing me to follow him and Sam. I obliged, following the brothers to a 1967 Chevy Impala.

I whistled. "Sweet ride Deano. You've got great taste."

"Thanks. She's my baby." He chuckled proudly. We all climbed into the car. Them up front while I was behind Dean.

On the radio played some Metallica, making me nod my head to the beat. Dean saw through his rear view mirror and silently laughed. I stopped, blushing.

"So how long have you been hunting. You look pretty young to be in the life." Sam asked, turning around so he could face me. Dean's attention was also on me but he faced the road for obvious safely purposes.

"A year or so. Long enough to get by." I shrugged, taking my knife out of my jean waistband and polishing it.

"How old are you anyway?" Dean piped up.

"17. I'm 18 soon. Doesn't matter though. It's not like I have friends or family to celebrate with." I snort.

"So you're just a lone wolf huh?" Dean chuckled.

"Yup! I'm the alpha of my own pack." I giggled.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while then? We've got plenty of rooms at the bunker."

"Dean, I don't think-" Sam started.

"Ok come on Sammy, just for a while. She's got no other place to go. Besides she might end up being our annoying little sister." Dean grinned.

Sam was unsure at first but mumbled a 'fine.'

"Well, it's decided! Welcome to the family kiddo!" Dean smiled back at me.

I cheered. "Congrats, you've got yourselves one hell of an annoying sister."

>>

One Month Later.

"Sammy! Give me the book!" I whined, jumping up to reach it. He was holding the book I needed for research above my head. Why did he have to be so god damn tall?!

Since me and the Winchesters met, a strong bond had formed between us. Like Dean had said, I'd became their annoying little sister.

However, I only felt that way with Sam. He was like my older brother, protecting me constantly and always coming to my aid whether it be research or I'd just gotten injured on a hunt.

Dean was different. I didn't see him as a brother but as a romantic interest. He was way too handsome to be seen as a brother. Over time, I began developing a little crush on him. I doubt he felt the same way. I'm probably the annoying baby sister to him.

"Just reach higher then. You almost got it." Sam chuckled, watching me struggle. I jumped and jumped and jumped but I never got hold of the book.

"SAM YOU FRICKIN MOOSE! GIMME THE BOOK NOW BEFORE I-"

"Whoa! What's all the yelling about?!" Dean cut me off, coming into the room.

"Your moose of a brother won't let me have the book I need. It's not my fault I'm short!" I complained, pouting. Sam laughed, ruffling my hair.

I squealed, swatting his hand away, trying to get the book in the process. Sam was faster and tugged the book away before I could reach it.

"Sam just give her the book." Dean ordered, deadly serious which was quite attractive. He only sees you as a little sister Y/N! I mentally scolded myself.

"No way, it's funny watching her jump about." Sam teased. I bitchfaced him.

"Sam give her the frickin book before I punch you." Dean threatened. Sam frowned at his brother before finally giving me the book and slumping down in a seat.

"Yay! Thanks D." I giggled, running up to him and hugging his waist.

Dean smiled and hugged me back. My heart fluttered just feeling his muscular arms around me. I felt protected and safe.

When we let go, Dean told us that he was going on a beer run. "Get me chocolate!" I called as he was running up the bunker stairs.

"I was gonna get you some anyway." He replied, leaving.

I giggled to myself, turning back around. Sam was staring at me with an amused expression. "Take a picture, it will last longer." I sassed.

"I know." Was all he said.

I squinted, looking suspiciously at him. "You know a lot of things, be more specific."

"I know about you and your feelings." Sam smirked. I stumbled to my chair, trying to act casual but failing.

"I don't have any 'feelings.' I'm a stone cold bitch." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"You're just like Dean. Hiding your feelings under jokes and witty comments." Sam smiled.

"Can we hurry this along, I've got Sherlock to watch."

"Alright Miss Impatient, I'll get to the point."

"Do tell."

"You like Dean. Simple."

My cheeks lit up. "N-no I don't! He's like 100! I'm way too young for him." I stutter.

"Doesn't stop you from liking him. I see the way you act around him. You're in love. It's not a bad thing Y'know." Sam lent forward, speaking in a comforting tone.

"Y'huh it is. Love sucks. All you get is pain and heartbreak. Why would I want that?" I scoff.

"You're only saying that cause you've never actually had a guy appreciate you. They were all teenage crushes."

"So?" I say stubbornly.

"You're in denial. You love Dean and you know it. You're just afraid of being hurt."

"Since when did you become my therapist?"

"You're family. I always look out for my family." Sam chuckled.

"You're so mushy, Y'know that right?" I giggle.

Sam shrugs, amused. "Just tell him."

"Hell to the no! I'm like his little sister. He'd never love me. He'd much prefer those bar bitches with the blonde hair and balloon sized boobs." I protest.

Sam's attention went on something behind me. I didn't notice being too wrapped up in thoughts of rejection.

"I don't think I would anymore." A gruff voice chuckled from behind me. I jumped slightly, turning to see Dean stood there.

"Ok, awkward." I cough. "I'm gonna go- I'm gonna- ok bye now!" I quickly got up and rushed out of the room.

Well, that was until a hand caught my arm. I froze, not wanting to face the situation.
"Y/N." Dean's voice spoke gently.

"Sorry, Y/N's not here to answer the phone right now, please try again-"

"Y/N be serious." Dean smirked, amused.

"Aww, do have to?" I whined like a child.

"Stop being such a baby." Dean joked.

"Stop being such an O.A.P." I sassed back.

"Says the baby who's just admitted her love for the OAP." Dean laughed.

"Eww, that sound so wrong." I cracked out a giggle, turning to face him.

"Yeah it kinda did." He agreed, grinning.

"Just admit your feelings!" Sam yelled, running out of the room. I blushed. Dean was laughing. This situation could not be more embarrassing.

"I heard you." Dean stated.
"Cool. Shows that you don't need a hearing aid." I mumble.

"If you'll let me finish. I was going to say that I love you too." He confessed.

It felt like the whole world stopped. Dean Winchester, loves...me?

"You...?" I whispered. He nodded.

"I do. I really do. More than I've ever loved anyone before. Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew. I don't care about the age gap between us. Nothing can stop me from wanting to be with you. I love you, Y/N."

A happy tear ran down my face. I was smiling like an idiot. "I love you more, old man." I giggled, crashing my lips into his.

Dean chuckled, bring me closer to him by putting his large hands in my waist and pulling me to him. My arms automatically went around his neck.

Sam was right. I've been afraid of love just because of the fear of rejection. But now that I know Dean loves me, I'm not afraid anymore.

"Now, how about pie and Netflix?" He grinned, after we pulled away.

My eyes lit up. "Can we watch Sherlock?" I asked, excitedly.

"Sure, but only because you're cute when you're giddy." Dean smirked.

"Yay! Let's go!" I grabbed his large hand and yanked him to my room. We laid on the bed and snuggled together as we watched pretty much all seasons of Sherlock. Life was great.

A/N: Sorry, I'm Sherlock trash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
57.9K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
97.1K 890 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...