Taming The Devil (boyxboy)

By DestroyMeSenorita

(English version) Alexis Rodrigues - a simple and optimistic Filipino-Spanish boy who has no choice, but to e... More

Tame 1
Tame 2
Tame 3
Tame 4
Tame 5
Tame 6
Tame 7
Tame 8
Tame 9
Tame 10
Tame 11
Tame 12
Tame 13
Tame 14
Tame 15
Tame 17
Tame 18
Tame 19
Note

Tame 16

18.5K 694 300
By DestroyMeSenorita

Listen to 'Prisoner' by The Weeknd and Lana Del Rey. It's damn sexy. I just love The Weeknd. Anyway, enjoy. ;)

Lucas is fucking perfect.

*****

The night is already at its peak. Stars are not visible in the darkness of the sky and the moon is hiding behind it. The game has finally started. Blood has already spilled and fear started to take over together with the glimpse of death. It was dreadfully cold, nauseating.

Echoes of gunshots fill the air. The man tried to run for his life until his legs gave up making him fall heavily on the dirt. He's the last one. His nails dugged painfully on the soil as he tried to crawl away. It was useless. He's going to have a painful death just like what happened to others. They are getting closer and closer and the man knows that it's too late. Two large figures cover the little light that is coming from a distance.

The presence of death is already close to him. He is done. With his shaking hand, he reached for his pocket to take out a device. It won't save his life, but it will give a signal. Without hesitation, he clicked the red button and closed his eyes as he waited for his end. And it finally came as blood spilled on the ground and darkness followed.

Tension and silence covered every corners of the room when the beeping sound started to interrupt the atmosphere. Minutes have passed and someone finally turned it off. A woman stood up and made her way to a room emotionless. She swiped her card and entered.

The room has a traditional japanese ambiance and the nature-like smell has surrounded it. Her steps halted in front of a glass sliding door.

"Come in."

Without hesitation she dragged it open. She was greeted by a sight of a man and was immediately surrounded by the warm temperature of the room. The man inside the room has his tattoed back facing the door. The tattoo is breathtaking. The thorns are intimidating. His eyes are closed as he savor the feeling of the warm water soothing his body. Silence. He opened his eyes and looked pass his shoulder.

"It already started, isn't it?"

The woman just kept the hardness of her face when the man pointed the bottle of wine above a table. She took it and fill the glass with the right amount. He seized it from her hand as he laid back on the bathtub. There's a dark glint on his eyes as he place the glass between his lips to hide his wicked smile. He doesn't need an answer anymore. The silence gave it to him already.

"Let's play a game, shall we?" He whispered.

The woman took a step back as she feel the heavy aura that surrounded the room. It was suffocating. It finally started and it won't be done in an easy way. It is a war wherein lives are on the line. Enemies will be revealed and blood will spill. He already joined the game. He sipped the exquisite wine as his mind work on its wonder.

It will always be complicated. Always.

****

Alexis' POV

If someone is going to ask me about the worst day of my life, I think I already have an answer.

Shit. Why does my head hurts? I can't move my body. What happened?

I tried to move my limbs, but it's quite too hard. Oh hombre. I can't believe I'm feeling this. I feel a little bit cold and I can taste a sort of bitterness in my mouth. I just want to brush my teeth and have some mouthwash, but I know I won't be able to do that if I can't move even an inch! It hurts. I hate this. I give myself a little time to adjust and finally opened my eyes. I found myself in my room when memories started to flashback.

The twins, Xandy, Cai... Boss' marriage, club.. the bartender.. drink..

"Bartender, give me your strongest drink there!"

My eyes widen. Shit. What happened to me? I gripped my hair. I can't remember what happened after that. How was I able to go home? I'm starting to freak out right now. Seriously. I hissed when I felt my head hurts again. Goodness. I'm a mess.

I looked down on myself and I swear I'm panicking right now. W-Whose long sleeves is this? Wait. W-Where are my clothes? W-Why am I only wearing this and nothing else?

My eyes went to the door way and gasped when I saw a half-naked Lucas standing over there. And I swear he doesn't look that happy as he look at me. Is that a look? It's like a glare. Oh goodness Alexis. It's not the right time to think silly. He's obviously not glad. He's staring at you coldly.

But why does it makes me feel hot?

Shut up you silly mind. I bite my lower lip when I feel some kind of guilt that I don't know where it came from. I feel like a little kid right now.

"Fix yourself. We will talk."

I kinda flinched in surprise from his command, but I found myself complying when I stood up (it's not easy I swear) and went straight to the bathroom. I just think that it is the right thing to do at this moment. I have no strength to argue with him right now, well maybe later. I'm not feeling well.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth plus mouthwash. My skin is kinda sensitive, but I have no idea why because my mind is still fuzzy. Hangover. I swear I will never drink again.

Is Lucas the one who brought me home? Wait. Did my friends see him? Did someone recognizes him? Shit. I'm so confused right now. My mind is not working pretty well. I really messed up this time and because of that, I think I'll be facing the wrath of my devil. I swear it's scaring me.

But making me horny at the same time.

I slapped my forehead three times. Shut up. You need to start thinking straight Alexis. Remember, you're doomed. You need to face him properly. I picked up the long sleeves which I think belongs to him. Wait.

H-He undressed me? I can feel my cheeks burn up just by the thought of that. Goodness. Ofcourse he undressed you Alexis. Who else did? Maybe because of your drunkenness you puked on your clothes and he's just a kind person to remove it. Y-Yeah that's right. I palmed my face. Oh hombre. I'm really doomed. This will be awkward and embarrassing.

I exited the bathroom with a towel around my waist because I forgot to take some clothes. I almost jump on my feet in surprise because Lucas is here. I covered myself with my arms. I-I have no clothes at all. He did not notice me yet. His back is facing me as he pull a shirt from the cabinet to wear. My eyebrows furrowed as I stare at him because something caught my attention.

"W-Why do you have scratches on your back?" I asked all of a sudden.

Oh goodness. What's with your tongue Alexis? He looked back at me and I swear I can lose every oxygen in my body when his eyes met mine. I gulped hard as I stared back at him. The way he stares at me is making me feel weird and nervous. It's different. Sometimes I wonder why I met such an inhuman creature like him. He's a sex god.

I want you. Oh goodness. Just take me already.

Something flashed on his blazing eyes which made me gasp. His jaw tighten and his fist is tightly curled. I snapped back to reality and avoided his gaze. Then I noticed that I'm biting my lower lip real hard. Shit. That was close. My knees are shaking right now and I have this urge to give myself to him. Goodness. What am I thinking? I'm crazy.

I was a little bit startled when he threw a shirt towards me and after that, he wore his own. I almost didn't catch it. Clumsy.

"Follow me when you're done."

I can finally breathe normally when he exited the room. I swear his effect on me is not normal anymore. I wear the shirt he gave me. Wait. I-It's not mine. Nevermind that. I better hurry up. He's already mad at me that's why I don't want to make it worse.

Okay, Al. You already look decent to talk to. Let's go and face the devil. I took a big sigh because I'm nervous. Very nervous. I hope I don't faint. This is a different situation, well it's my fault after all. It's my fault for being careless in doing some silly things, but I did that for my friend. I don't regret doing it, but I regret getting out of control. I can't even remember what happened. My mind can't still register it. I hope it's not that bad.

After taking a deep breath, I went out of my room. He was sitting on a couch with an unreadable expression as always. He's leaning forward with his hands folded like he's thinking something. He noticed my presence and looked up. I bow my head like a little kid. I just can't look at him right now.

"Where were you last night."

He said monotonously like it's not a question. He knows it. It's just like he wants me to tell him my stupidity and scold me afterwards. After a minute of silence, I finally answered.

"I-In the.. club." I said nervously without looking at him in the eyes while I fidget with the hem of my shirt. I guess he didn't like it because I heard him inhale sharply.

"Look at me." He growled and I almost flinch. He's obviously mad since I can feel his burning stares to me. But because I'm stubborn, I didn't. I wanted to cry right now.

"Look. At. Me."

I covered my face with my hands and shook my head like a little kid. I'm almost near to shedding tears. It's not because I fear him, it's because I'm guilty. I think I have done something stupid last night and I put him into a mess again. He's been hiding because of his situation, but here I am doing something without thinking and he still save my bum. I cannot forgive myself.

I heard him stood up and yanked my hands down making me gasp in surprise because of the electricity that seemed to travel across my body when he touched me. He did not let go. Now, I can't avoid his eyes anymore. I bite my quivering lips as I try to hold back my tears. The devil's eyes are glaring down at me while I shake like a leaf. His hand tightened around my wrists as his eyes darkened for an unknown reason. It's making me... n-no that's impossible.

"You are such a little trouble."

My chest tightened. That's it. I can't stop myself anymore when a whimper escaped from me and I cry pathetically. He cursed under his breath. I just cried for I don't know how long. I feel stupid for crying, but I just can't stop my tears. I hate making him mad. Maybe they are right. I'm a pussy. That thought made me cry harder.

"Stop crying." He hissed. I hiccuped as I try to wipe my tears away. I'm a trouble. It's my fault. He's getting annoyed to me now, but his next action surprised me. He lifted my chin and I felt his thumb wipe my tears away.

"Rule number one. Whatever I say, you follow."

I just keep quiet as I watch his face while he wipe my tears away. His eyes are still darker than usual and his jaw seemed tense. My hand move on its own and traced his jaw with my fingers. I dropped my hand when I realized what I'm doing. His thumb even stopped. I've started to panic. I avoided his gaze in an instant.

"When would you listen to me?" He growled as he closed our distance which made me froze on my place. I gasped. I open my mouth to protest when I felt his nose at the base of my neck which made me gulp instead. W-What..

"Do I need to repeat it again and again?"

W-What is he doing? I closed my eyes tightly when I felt his hot breath on my skin. I just want to press my body towards him. I'm about to lose it. I'm getting addicted to his scent that it almost hurts. Please...

"Or do you want me to use force?"

His deep voice made my body shiver and a throaty moan escaped from me. I'm breathing heavily and it hurts. I want him so much to the point that I'm losing myself. I opened my eyes and I met his silver ones. I can't do this anymore. I'm done.

The next action wasn't in my control anymore.

I pushed him on the couch and straddled him then slammed my lips into his. Oh goodness. Fuck me.

I pressed my body into his hard ones as I planted a hard kiss on his lips for I don't know how long. I'm just pressing my lips without moving, but it feels like heaven already. I wanted to cry in satisfaction. My heart is beating erratically inside my chest and it's taking my breath away. Then I realized.. I shouldn't be doing this. He's going to hate me after all. I placed my hands above his chest to tear myself away from him. I'm doomed.

I rested my forehead on his shoulder as I try to catch my breath. He's not pushing me away just yet. He must be pitying me even though he's disgusted. I bite my lower lip as a tear fell from my eye. I know I won't be able to look at him in the eyes after this. I need to get away now. I was about to stand up when I felt his hands gripped my hips.

"Trying to run away?"

My eyes widen when he pulled my body closer to him. I planted my hands above his chest to create some distance. I avoided his eyes at all cost because I don't want to see something that will hurt me greatly.

"Do you know what you've done?" He whispered harshly. I cannot find my voice to speak. I just shook my head as I sob. He must be real mad. I hate myself.

"You don't know where you're putting yourself into."

A surprise gasp went out from my lips when I felt his hand travel inside my shirt. I shuddered when I feel him touched my skin. My left hand went on his shoulder and gripped it. W-What is going on?

"Ah!"

I was surprised when he suddenly slapped my bum. The wave of pleasurable pain travel straight to my groin. I resisted grinding myself to him. I'm feeling hot, bothered and confused to the point that it's making me cry harder.

"Just cry. You deserved it for being naughty, right?"

After resisting for I don't how long, I finally look at his eyes. And I never thought I'll be seeing such things. I blinked my eyes three times and my mouth parted slightly at the sight. I can't be wrong this time as I stare at his dark silver eyes.

It was pure lust and hunger.

His eyes have a playful glint when he noticed my reaction. I licked my lips absentmindedly and his eyes follow it. This can't be, right? I'm only dreaming, am I not?

My fingers travel on his face.. down to his neck.. down to his chest and down into his sculpted body. W-What am I doing? He seemed tense as my fingers travel across his body. It's like he's been controlling himself. Is this real? I can't stop myself. My hand was about to move down on his private part when he captured my wrist. His eyes are full of desire. I licked my lips in an uncontrolled anticipation.

"You're such a little trouble." He growled as he leaned forward and take my lips in a possessive kiss. My eyes widen in shock for a moment. It's real? H-He wants me? He's... Oh goodness. Is this really happening? I closed my eyes and let him take over.

I let my hands travel on his hair like the last time and gripped his hair tightly. He groaned as he ravish my mouth with his lips and tongue. He's dominating me. I grinded myself on him and feel him poking on my thigh. He lifted me up and settled my bum above his cock. I moaned between our kisses. I tugged his hair which made him groan sexily again as my hips move sensualy on its own.

I pulled away from him for a moment when I felt like I'm about to lose my breath. He didn't like it since he pulled me closer to him when I just intake some air and captured my lips in a bruising kiss again. This is just like in my dream, but this is real. This is real and it is much better. Oh goodness.

His hand went inside my shirt again and pinch my right nipple.

"L-Lu..cas.." I whimpered in protest. He pulled back on the kiss and attacked my neck as his hands are busy smothering my body. My pants are getting uncomfortable.

"I've been holding back, but you chose to challenge me." He said as he left wet kisses on my neck. His hands went on my back and caressed my skin. I shuddered and closed my eyes tightly. My body is too sensitive. H-He's been holding back? Since when? Oh hombre.

"Your lips, your stares, your blushes. You've been seducing me. Am I right?" He said with a deep accusing tone. I pulled back from him to protest when I felt his hands went inside my underwear and cupped my globes. Oh hombre.

"Answer me." He growled and kneaded my globes harshly which made me whimper. I shook my head as tears of pleasure continue to trickle from my eyes. I never felt this great pleasure before. I know I'm already leaking.

"Liar." He growled and nipped my skin as his hands do their wonder. I can only moan and cling into him. I want him so much.

My body shivered as I dug my fingers on his scalp. He found my sensitive spot and he knows it. He knows that he's making me crazy. His warmth, his hands, his scent, his mouth.. his body.

He corrupted me and I'm a willing victim.

I moaned loudly when I felt him suck my sensitive spot. Too much. Too much. I'm gone for him. I pulled back. My lips are quivering as tears of pleasure run down my face. I'm panting like a horndog, but I don't care. I never felt this way before. I can feel him poking on my bum even though we're still clothed. I can't think straight. I want something. I need something.

"P-Please.."

His nose flared and capture my mouth in another bruising kiss. I let my hand slip inside his shirt and caressed his hard body up to his back. His body is getting warmer. I never thought I will do this. I never thought I can do this. He held me closer as I rock my hips back and forth. He pulled back from our kiss. His hands travel to my hips again and control my grinding on him.

"Are you planning to add another scratch on my back?"

W-What? His mouth lifted into an evil smirk. I was about to ask when he tugged my loose shirt down to my waist, completely exposing my upper body. Before I can react, his mouth capture my nipple.

"L-Lucas!"

I grabbed his hair painfully. He twirled his tongue and play with my nipple. I can't take it anymore. It hurts. I-I'm going to...

"At the end of the day, I'm going to mark this body. This is mine. Mine to hold.."

His hand went inside my underwear and held my leaking manhood. He's tugging it harshly, making me moan and cry with pleasure. I hold his wrist to slow down his movement, but it's useless. I-I...

"And mine to fuck. Cum!" He commanded.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I released spurt after spurt of my cum. I did not even notice that he bite my shoulder. My eyes became blurry as I slumped on his body. He gave his bite a soothing kiss and lick.

"You're sensitive. I want to be inside you right now."

His sticky hand went above my hole and massage it. I-I can't.. I just came. But the thought of having him inside me is making my body react again, but I don't know if I can still go on.

More.

My body is still weak as he suck every inch of my skin. I let him do whatever he wanted. I closed my eyes and just feel it. I feel like I'm so tired.

"Baby Al? Are you there?"

Oh shit.

My eyes opened in panic. Wait. I know that voice. Lucas removes his hands from my pants.

"Please say something if you're there. Baby Al!"

The twins! I look at Lucas in panic, but it looks like it's nothing to him. I was about to stand up when he held me closer to his arms. I put my hands above his chest.

"I-I need to---"

"Don't mind them. Rest."

I was about to protest when he capture my lips for seconds and released it. He left me wanting for more I was speechless.

"Rest."

My body seemed to follow his command when I slumped on his body. I felt him kiss my neck and held me tightly. Then I realized I'm still tired maybe because of last night... and now. I can feel my face heating up as I stuff my face on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat and it is lulling me to sleep. His warmth covers me like a blanket. I feel dirty, but sated.

Not completely.

Shut up you dirty mind. What will happen now? What are we? I know we will never be the same anymore after this. Everything seemed to happen so fast. We're just about to fight a while ago then it turned out to be a hot makeout session. This side of me is making me insane.

I shook my head. I can't think straight right now. I just want to sleep and being in his arms is making it easy for me. I will think about these things maybe when I wake up. I hope everything will be fine. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me. Last thing I remember is being lifted up, being comfortable and having a warm feeling on my forehead.

Especially.. being covered by a familiar warmth.

I love you, Lucas.

*****

Note:

Give me water. Hooh.

Oops. I'm sorry for the very short update. I did not even follow what I planned for this chap. If I did, I won't be able to update. I just want to update this Christmas for my sexy as fuck readers.

And well, I actually messed with you about the Angel's POV and the Devil's POV. The results are reversed that why I told you to choose wisely. Sorry my little devils and angels. I actually tried to focus on them with some mysterious shit on the beginning. I want it to revolve around them for this chapter. Don't hate me.

Honestly I love this chapter. I'm actually sexually frustrated right now so yeah. Haha just kidding. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and click the star.

Our Alexis is.... *insert a word*

The next update will be freaking long. Just wait for it. Guess how many chapters are left. Aww.

Til next time! Merry Christmas! I promise the most awaited POV will be next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 382 46
Paano kung sa gabing di inaasahan at makaka one night nya ay hinahanap-hanap sya palagi? At paano kung sa pag tago mo, sa anak nyo ay malalama't mala...
3.6K 214 11
Welcome to Captain's book awards: Break Your Record! Sa mga gustong sumali, maaaring bisitahin ang libro para sa mga karagdagang impormasyon. Ito ay...
317K 472 150
I don't own this story credits to the rightful owner 🔞