SUICIDE SQUAD HARLEY QUINN AN...

By lying_to_live

Imagines from our favourite insane couple -- Top ratings #9 for cry More

Short note
Gone
I'll Always Come Back
Decisions
Mad Love
Show me
500
Sweet
Warning
Warning pt 2
Gone part 2
To readers
Pariah (Gonep3)
Messages
Part 4
Seige
Note
Stay
J
Siege pt2
Closure
Bliss
Rewind
Siege p3
It's Okay
Thank you
Prompted
Things he would never do again
It's alright
Probably can't even call it a fight
For better or for worse
Something cutesy
Dear Harley
H
Gone part five
New Home
Shackles and Knives
The War
Baby
Worry
Dreaming
Dreaming p2
Chained and Screaming
America?
Flies and Peroxide
Jealous
Note
Death and apple trees
Abandon
Fire

Questions

855 11 19
By lying_to_live

So I was reading the comments that you lovely guys left on my previous chapters and someone mentioned that while they loved the stories they didn't really correlate with the Harley and Joker fanfictions. And I'm sorry for that because I am new to the fandom and I haven't read the comics and the first time I actually became aware of Harley's existence was when I watched Suicide Squad. So I don't have any background information and aside from what the movie showed I don't actually know what their relationship was actually like. I've been making it up, making it sad, or fluffy, or romantic, but I don't actually know what makes a Harley and Joker relationship. I sometimes ask for prompts and This is to hopefully gain some insight as to what the fans actually see in the relationship.

What makes, in your opinion, a Harley and Joker relationship?

Because I don't know, because I am portraying a wholly unrealistic version of them because I actually don't know who they are as a character.

So please answer this;
What makes, in your opinion, a Harley and Joker relationship?

What are some key scenes you would like to see? Describe it to me and I'll write it, or I'll try to anyway.

Hopefully update at the weekend, would have done it yesterday but had prizegiving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 490 20
~•~Sequel to Ingenious ~•~ "What's gotten into her?!" "She is just learning to deal with things. She may seem carefree and happy while she's around y...
21.1K 349 11
It has been three years since Harley Quinn broke it off with The Joker for good and has been exploring the other side of the fence with Poison Ivy in...
42.4K 901 33
GrayBat FanFic
22.3K 653 18
When the Marvel and DC universe clash, Harley Quinn and Deadpool are introduced as two maniacs trying to pull off a plan to either save or destroy Ne...