Gods & Monsters (Suicide Squa...

By JessicaHarris924

Scarlett Eleanor Diamond, is one of the most gorgeous women in the world yet one of the most deadliest crimin... More

Gods & Monsters (Suicide Squad)
<<<Playlist>>>
New Characters And The Leading Lady
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N + Questions Anyone?
A/N and A Chapter Deleted
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Questions To Be Answered
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chatper 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Readers + Questions
Chapter 21
Not A Update But A Thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SURPRISE UPDATE
Chapter 24
A/N & Important News
Chapter 25
Kinda Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 16

12.6K 266 29
By JessicaHarris924

Eleanor was leaned up against a wall in the enters of the Midway city's subway, loading her shotgun with more bullets, as the squad and the rest of the remaining soldiers prepared to infiltrate Enchantress's base.

She had decided that she would distract Enchantress's giant beast of a brother, while Croc and the rest of the soldiers would swim underneath her base and detonate a bomb that was leftted there by Flag.

While she was finishing loading her gun, she heard the silence weeps of a woman. She looked around and saw Katana crying over her sword while talking in her native language.

"Husband..." Katana sobbed with large watery tears streaming down her face.

"What's the matter with her?" Eleanor asked in a soft voice, still looking at her. "The man who killed her husband used that sword." Rick answered. A look of sympathy and disgust grow on her face.

"Then why does she have it?" She grabbed her daggers and carefully slid them in the waist of her shorts. "His soul's trapped inside of it. She talks to him."

Eleanor didn't know how to respond to that, so all she did was watch in silence as Katana slid the sword back in It's shed, closing all the souls that it had claimed inside.

Eleanor felted much compassion for the poor widow, but bigger states were at hand.

"Well you know what they say about the crazy one's." Digger said previously been listening to their conversation. She glared at him, but could help but to quietly laugh when Harley looked up responding with "huh?"

______________________________________

Eleanor walked beside the rest of the squad, as they walked down the abandoned subway.

Her mind flash in between the thoughts of what's to come. Even though she never told a lot of people about this, she had people she cared about and even loved at times. And some of which being her new team, and their about to enter a battle with a bicthy witch and her mad titan brother, which their likely to die from. So hope was not something she was feeling, but passion for them to live is one.

Eleanor's face became straight and her usual cocky and smartass attitude was replaced with determination. And she was going to get a result one way or another. But there was one thing she needed to be sure of one thing.

"Diablo, you gonna fight with us?" he looked at her to see if she was joking, but found her face to be stripped of all kindness she had previously shown him before.

"What if I lose control?" he asked but all she did was look him dead in the eye and said, "then maybe we'll have a chance." he watched as her eyes glowed a misty green. He continued to stare at her while feeling a unknowing mist of emotion that he felt once before.

"I'm gonna fight, but before we go in there I just want you to say thank you for not think of me as the monster that I am." Diablo said making Eleanor lost her emotionless attitude to say one last nice thing before risking her life.

"Your not a monster. Your just a man who knows the feeling of guilt and sadness, and a monster knows nothing about those feelings." She smiled at him and gently took his hand in her own and laced their fingers together. "So don't say your a monster."

Diablo looked down with his eyes glossed over with tears that he quickly tried to blink away as Eleanor continuing to smile while pulling him in a side-hug while they continued to make their way to Enchantress's base.

______________________________________

After a few minutes the squad stood peeking over a railing to see Enchantress's army of monsters standing around her, while her titan brother stood towering over them.

"Tuck in." Flag hissed as everyone proceeded to hind behind giant pillars. Eleanor stood next to Diablo sneaking peeks at the witch with growing dislike.

"Everyone can see this tippy magic stuff, right?" Harley asked. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm off my meds."

Eleanor shook her head in much disappointment. "So she's your girlfriend, huh?" she looked directly at Flag with a slight glare.

"Yeah..."

"Wow you really went from beautiful and insane to powerful, insane, and also insane. It seems like fetish." he glared at her, while she grinned sarcastically.

"Alright." Floyd nodded at Rick. "Well you need to go up there smack on her ass and tell her to knock this shit off. Alright?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, do you?" Flag asked at him.

"I'm going to draw out the big one. Then the bomb will detonate under him."

"Then what are we waiting off?" Eleanor asked pulling out her shotgun.

"I've been waiting for you all night..." the witch voice echoed through out the grounds. "Step out of the shadows, I won't bite."

Harley shrugged her shoulders before stepping out from behind the pillar but Deadshot quickly pulled her back.

"Why are you here?" Eleanor really wanted to say 'what the hell do you think we're here' but all she did was frown.

"Becuase the soldier led you? And all for Waller. Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly...what you want."

Eleanor could't comprehend what was happening other then her mind started to fog up.

______________________________________

Eleanor stood danced in a golden and white ball gown in Diamond's mansion, her old home. She was smiling and laughing with her family as a orchestra of instruments played in the back round.

She had happily danced with all of her brothers and her sisters and her parents. Now she's was dancing with her newly wed husband, Rick.

"Eleanor you know today you've made me the happy man on earth." he said as they slowly danced with each other.

"And so have you darling."

"You have given me everything I ever wanted. A wonderful and exciting life, love that I never knew was possible, and a maybe a start of a new family." he looked down at her stomach and placed a hand on it and slowly smiled.

He kissed her passionately and Eleanor finally felt at peace with herself. But the moment didn't last long before she was pulled back away from. She screamed in shock and anger.

She violently broke away from their grip and turned around to see Gabriel staying there. Her eyes widen as she looked back to where he previously stood in the corner. "G-Gabriel what are you-"

"Eleanor this is not real. Nothing you see here is real!" he said quickly almost as if he was in a panic.

Eleanor didn't believe him or she choose rather not to believe him, because all of her dream, all of her wants, all of her desires were being filled, it had to be real.

"No your lying!" she yelled desperately not what he's telling her to be true. He grabbed her by her shoulders and stared at her. Eleanor looked in horror as he reverted back to the form she last saw him in, which was the day he died.

She tried to look away but all she saw was that day, the day her family died. Eleanor fell to her knees shaking her head over and over again, wishing to leave whatever cruel reality she had been put in...

______________________________________

Eleanor was brought back from the nightmare she was experiencing. Her eyes were wide as if she saw a ghost... and what she saw might be just that.

"I can't change what I did." Eleanor's eyes didn't move a inch and stayed at trained at nothing. "AND NEITHER CAN YOU!"

"He married me..." Harley muttered while she had a look of daze on her face.

"IT WASN'T REAL!"

Eleanor ran those words over in her mind. Was everything she saw...was just a hallucination. From what she was hearing it was.

"I killed the bat..." Floyd said.

Why did everyone else have hallucinate happy things, while she got half and half of a joyful then turned bad dream...was it possible that the witch didn't know what she truly wanted and went with the main things that were on her mind.

"You don't want that, homie." Diablo tried to reason with the squad. "I want that!" Harley exclaimed.

"She's playing mind games with you, man." Eleanor grew anger with Enchantress, who messed with her mind just to make join her.

"It's not real!" he yelled more until Eleanor stepped up.

"He's right." she said pissed as ever. "It's not real."

"That bitch is going to pay for messing with my head. Even if I have to die and come back doing so."

______________________________________

To say sorry about not updating is a understatement, so let me just say sorry plus Infinity. I been going though a lot, so let me start if any of you care. But first the pictures I said I would be putting at the end.

So here's what had been happening with me. For first I've been busy with my family and my uncle is to hospital for a heart problem, so I'm praying that his alright. Second the holidays kept me busy with constantly helping my family. Third I'm a little disappointed in America for allowing Donald Trump to be President and also no offense to Trump supporters but come on, I mean it's Donald fucking Trump! The man has offended almost every race, woman, the LBGT community, so what the fuck America!

That's all and I hope you liked the chapter and also again I'm sorry for not updating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 202 11
Pandora a beautiful place the homeland of a humanoid alien species call the Na'vi everything was finally peaceful after the war against the RDA but 1...
332K 11K 25
This is a Harley x Female reader, I don't see many so I decided to write one. You were jealous of Mr. J's relationship with Harley. She was the star...
746K 19.6K 19
❝You aren't ugly Shi. You're beautiful inside and out.❞ ❝I'm a living disaster that's waiting to be unleashed.❞ ❝Yeah. But you're our beautiful disas...
772K 21.7K 63
Martha Wayne is not exactly the perfect daughter that Bruce was hoping for. Her life had been one big downward spiral ever since he mother walked out...