SΔ∇IΠG UΠҜΠΩШΠ < |DISCONTIN...

By ambear_tan

"What kind of monster shows love to a human?!" At this point, I was finished with the man in front of me. All... More

P E C U L I A R
M I N T - G R E E N
F E A R
I N T R I G U E
I N T U I T I O N
D E C E I V E
L O Y A L
G U I L T
R E S T A R T
P A S S I O N
A B S O L U T I O N
D E S I R E
D I S C O R D
R E V E L A T I O N
P A R A D I S E
B A T T L E
E X P O S U R E
E X A L T
P R I D E

H E A R T A C H E

5.3K 302 422
By ambear_tan

(Unedited)

It burns. The agonizing pain that blazed inside your chest, wouldn't go away. No matter how hard it was, trying to forget his gentle voice, alluring eyes, and mysterious aura that left you in a trance. The kidnapper managed to win your heart over. He managed to make you feel giddy, with 'butterflies' wrecking your stomach.

The pain you felt was aggravating and prevented you from other thoughts no matter the effort you made.

The long phone calls and sweet terms of endearment towards you. It was no surprise to find yourself craving for his attentive ears to listen to your babbling. He listens well, but finds a way to sway you with words. He built skyscrapers with his intelligent phrases, which left you at awe on to why he would spend most of his time, talking to you.

His doubt was what bothered you the most. He couldn't learn how to forgive himself after kidnapping you, following the orders of his boss. Unknown was a man who never got the proper attention from his mother. Countless of times, he would talk about the beatings he took as a child, giving him less confidence after referring to himself as a weakling,

'I was too weak'

'I deserved it'

'I'm no better than him'

You asked once, who was the person Unknown continuously talked about. At first, he refused to tell you about it, but after getting to know you better he went along and told you. In his response he said it was just someone who betrayed him. A person who he counted his life upon but was turned down. You pitied the man who lived his life in cruel conditions.

But there upon his desk, awaits a man who heard everything.

Words that left him in tears at your decision to love another.

~~~~~~~~

[707 is calling you]

[707 status online]

[Your status online]

[You accepted phone call]

"Hey (Y/N)?"

You raised an eyebrow at the wavering tone of Luciel's voice. There wasn't a tinge of excitement in his voice, nor the playful tone he adds in when talking to you.

"Yes, Luciel?"

He hesitated and took a deep breath. You heard the huge breath release on the phone, and began to worry. You didn't like to receive bad news, since stress was one of your annoying allergies.

"Luciel, I'm here. If you have anything that's weighing on your chest, you can tell me."

There was no response. But a sniffle was heard, indicating his sadness that couldn't be held in.

"It's alright to cry, even if you aren't in front of me. I will listen intently and hear out your worries."

Whatever Luciel tried to do, blinking away his emotions made it harder for him to speak. He can feel wet drops on his face, and a choked sob.

"C-chingu-yah~ I-i'm sorry for what I'm going to say. But....but it hurts."

"Luciel! What's wrong?! Tell me chingu, hmm?"

"It hurts (y/n). My heart aches as you talk to another man."

"What are you trying to say Luciel?! You're scaring me."

He sadly chuckled and closed his eyes facing the ceiling in agony. The world was truly unforgiving, and right there he couldn't help but express his pain. The burden on his shoulders weren't lifted as he spoke to you.

"I like you, (Y/N). I like you so much that my heart aches. And I don't know how to make it go away."

And just like that, your blood freezes from the impact of his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 more days until the party, and you've invited a large amount of guests from different social classes, and with different personalities. The R.F.A. members continued to help you invite more guests using their resources and fame to great use.

Jumin's been sending cute pictures of Eliza, and you now think of her as your daughter. It was a strange way that you had a relationship with Jumin constantly being a mother figure to his cat, but it worked.

"Eliza!~ Mommy is here!~ Can you let me listen to your beautiful voice? Hmmm? I want to hear your beautiful voice baby!~"

"Meow!"

"Hwaaaah!~ That's my baby! Eat well, huh? I need you to be healthy and beautiful like your mommy. Can you do that for me, Eliza?"

"Meow?"

"Kyaaaaa! Your voice is making my heart flutter, Eliza. You truly are my child. Hmm? Wouldn't you agree, Jumin daddy?"

Jumin's husky voice would be heard, chuckling in agreement. He fell in love with your infatuation with Eliza. You were the 'mommy' of Elizabeth, so it made Jumin 'daddy'.

(A/N: Nyufufufufufufu! Jumin lovers, you're welcome.^.-)

You didn't think it was weird for Jumin to be the 'daddy' since you were the one who proposed to be Eliza's mother.

Those random moments were you don't question your sanity.

It was truly marvelous.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[You are calling Yoosung]

[Your status online]

[Yoosung status online]

[Yoosung accepted phone call]

"Yoosung?"

"What is it, Noona?" (A/N: Noona is a respectful term for 'older sister' for males)

"Any information on that new video game, 'Syster Location'?"

"Oh that one!? Noona, don't play that game, it's really scary! I'm serious!"

"Really? Huh~ Then let's play the game together with Zen and see if he will get scared."

"You wanna scare Hyung? Why is that?" (A/N: Hyung = 'older brother')

"I just want to record his reactions and maybe use it as blackmail."

"Amazing. You want to blackmail Zen, the famous musical actor of Korea. I admire your devilish plans, Noona!"

"That's why you're my favorite member in the R.F.A. , Dongsaeng!"

(A/N: Dongsaeng = younger person)

Yoosung truly was a cutie, but he somehow resembled of an anime character from 'Uta no Prince-sama'.

Syo Kurusu wasn't it? (A/N: I dare you to google him and see the resemblance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had a weird relationship with Zen. He got annoyed at your fascination with Elizabeth, and didn't want you to mention her name. You constantly teased him for that, but he enjoyed whining to you about annoying celebrities, including the she-devil of a vixen, Echo-girl.

You disliked singing, so Zen would tease back in comparing your voice to powerful vocalists.

To his entertainment, you sometimes sang to him in order to make him stop. Your voice was indeed a melodic tune that made Zen want to have you sing with him on stage.

To your dismay he recorded your voice and used it as blackmail, threatening to play it in the party, if you wouldn't continue to sing for him.

That is the reason why, you wanted to get back at him. Not only because of the recording, but also with his nickname that he gave you.

You were his 'Little Mermaid', and you didn't know if it was another way to relate you to fish, or a scary siren who kills sailors with her voice.

Either way, you were angry, and that was that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh goodness! 707 confessed to you his feelings, what will you do!?!??!?!?! I'm sorry for those who don't like Jumin, you can ignore the Jumin daddy section of this chapter.

Hiya chingus!!! I'm truly grateful for your funny comments, most of which, made me laugh and cry tears of joy.

I want you guys to know that author-nim, truly reads all of your comments. I would love to reply to all of them, but sadly I can't think of ways to add to them. -.-

The video above is by Annapantsu, she's very talented and I just love her voice. You can definitely check her out on YouTube once you type 'Annapantsu'.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and add this wonderful book to your reading lists!!!

I will update after it hits 650-700 votes!!! Encourage others and remember to be kind!

^.-/

Stay fierce! Stay awesome. Golfish out!~ ....plup....plup....plup...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
113K 3.6K 16
A dead book full of horribly written Mystic Messenger one shots to quench your undeniable thirst for these fictional characters. I wrote this book ba...
672 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
31 0 24
Hi! This story is based on MM (Mystic Messenger). Sorry if my english it's not accurate or I have mistakes, 'cause english is not my original languag...