Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

由 Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... 更多

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Preferance #6 Spider

1.7K 68 6
由 Erin_Winchester55

Sam-

"So, Y/N huh?" Dean smirked to his younger brother.

They were sat in the bunker, beers in their hands, just relaxing. No hunts, no Amara, just peacefulness. Hell did they need it!

"Yeah, what about her?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

His elder brother's smirk made him uneasy. It had two meanings; one, he was using it to make pick up women or two, he was out to poke some fun. Sam had a feeling it was the second.

"Oh nothing, you've just been...different ever since she got here." Dean grinned smugly, taking a swig of his nearly empty beer bottle.

"Different how?" Sam questioned, treading cautiously.

"Well you never make me breakfast and hold doors open for me. I'm starting to feel a little left out Sammy." Dean said, fake hurt.

Sam blushed. "T-that doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm just being polite."

"Or maybe you've got a crush on her. The possibilities are endless." Dean teased.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Sam bitchfaced his older brother.

"Sure, I'm free tomorrow, you wanna talk about it then?" Dean chuckled, downing his beer.

Suddenly, the bunker door creaked open. "Hey guys I'm back!" Y/N's voice called out.

Sam's mood instantly lightened as he watched her climb downstairs with grocery shopping in her arms.

Dean kicked Sam under the table, making Sam look at him. Dean looked at his younger brother with an 'I-know-all' look. Sam scoffed and ignored him, turning back to Y/N who had now entered the room.

She gently placed the shopping on the table with a smile. "So I got food, bathroom stuff, beer- which you can have now Dean since you finished yours." She giggled, passing a bottle to Dean who grinned as he took it.

"Thank you Sweetheart." Dean chuckled.

"No problem. I also got you a pie and Sam I got you a salad." Y/N told them, giving the brothers their treats. Dean's eyes lit up when he saw the pie and immediately began devouring it.

"You didn't have to do this Y/N." Sam smiled.

"I know but I wanted to. You guys are having a break from hunting so I decided to treat you. You deserve it after all." She said honestly which made Sam smile even more.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower. You guys need anything before I go?" Y/N questioned.

Dean shook his head, mouth too stuffed with pie to speak. "No we should be good Y/N. Thanks though." Sam assured her.

Y/N nodded happily as she strolled off to her room. Sam's eyes never left her until she disappeared into her room. He smiled down at the salad she brought him, thinking of how perfect she was.

"Damn." Dean spoke up. "You got it bad."

"What? No I don't!" Sam protested like a child.

"Dude, you're literally eye fucking the salad she brought you and stared as she walked away."

"I-she-you....shut up! Jerk." Sam mumbled.

"Bitch." Dean sniggered.

>>

"So I was thinking, after we find Cas and get Lucifer out of him, we-"

Dean's idea was cut off when Y/N came sprinting back into the room in nothing but her underwear!

The girl rushed to Sam, leaping into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, burying her face in it as well. Her body was trembling too.

Sam's eyes widened and he swore his brain stopped functioning for a few seconds. Dean was also wide eyed but he didn't freeze up, he just happily let his eyes roam over the girls body with a smirk. Sam noticed and kicked his brother hard.

Dean jumped. "Ow! Son of a bitch!"

Sam was too engrossed in the shaking girl on his lap. He was blushing profoundly, wondering if he should, or were to put his hands.

Dean captured his brother's attention by motioning for Sam to do something. Sam nodded in understanding, clearing his throat.

"Uh, Y/N? You ok?"

"Hell frickin no! It was fucking huge Sammy!" The girl exclaimed pulling back and looking at the Winchester.

"Wh-what was?" Sam stuttered.

"She found my dick pics, didn't ya Y/N?" Dean smirked.

"Dude, seriously?" Sam whined. Dean just grinned smugly.

"No. No I didn't! It was fuckin awful Sam." Y/N sobbed, burying her face into his neck, making Sam blush.

"What was awful? Is there a Demon or something?" Sam rubbed up and down her bare arm comfortingly.

"Worse." She sniffed.

Dean reached for his gun, looking over his shoulder at the direction Y/N ran from. "What the hell happened then?"

Y/N took a shaky breath. "Well, I was gonna go take a shower like I said. When I got into the bathroom, there was this HUGE frickin baby tarantula sitting near the plug hole!"

Sam and Dean relaxed. "Just a spider?" Dean scoffed. "You, the most badass hunter on the planet, got scared of a tiny spider?!"

"TINY?! Dean, it was fucking enormous! I was brave and wash it down the plug but it came crawling back up! Like WTF?! Why? So then I dropped everything and came running to get you guys. Especially Sam." Y/N mumbled the last part.

"Alright Y/N. Let's go take this bitch down." Sam chuckled, trying to make Y/N laugh.

It worked and she giggled. She got off of Sam's lap and held his hand as he lead the way towards the bathroom.

When they got there, Y/N's hand tightened around Sam's, indicating that she was terrified. Sam took note and turned to her, holding both her hands.

"I'm not gonna let it, or anything hurt you Y/N. I'll always protect you with my life." He promised in a gentle hushed tone, making her heart flutter.

Instinctively, Y/N raised herself up by her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. Sam was shocked by this but kissed back immediately, letting his hands go to her hips as hers slid up his chest and around his neck.

"Thank you Sam." She smiled when they pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too Beautiful. Now watch and swoon over me as I save you from this horrific beast." Sam said dramatically, making Y/N giggle and nod.

Sam washed the spider down the plug hole effortlessly. Once it was gone, Y/N ran to him, hugging him from behind. "My hero." She sighed dreamily. Sam turned on her arms, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Now you go take a nice hot bath and afterwards we'll cuddle and watch Netflix." He grinned.

Y/N smiled. "Hellz yeah! You're the best Sammy!" She cheered.

Sam left, a skip in his step from his happiness. He went and sat down with his brother again, grabbing a fresh beer. "You got the girl?" Dean raised an eyebrow cheekily.

"I got the girl." Sam confirmed happily.

Dean-

"Home sweet home." Dean grinned, clomping his way down the bunker stairs.

His brother followed him lazily. The long drive had taken a toll on him, not being able to sleep because of Dean's loud music blaring.

Dean hadn't noticed. He was in too much of an excited mood to notice. He'd practically blocked everything out, focusing on only one thing. The one thing he hadn't seen all week; His girlfriend, Y/N.

The thought of her made him smile happily. Damn he'd missed her. Not being there to wake up with her in his arms, or her feeding him pie or just being able to...get down and dirty.

Slumping his bag down in the table, he looked around the room, frowning. "That's weird."

"What is Dean?" Sam asked, sitting down on a chair.

"Normally Y/N comes running to see us by now..." Dean replied still confused with a hint of worry.

"Dude, I'm sure she's fine. She's probably sleeping or something." Sam shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe." Dean mumbled, still unsure.

"Jeez, you're such a worry wart now." Sam chuckled.

Dean scoffed, also sitting down in a chair. "Shut up dude. You would be too."

"I guess so but I also know the bunkers safe, so like I said, she's probably sleeping. She does that a lot." Sam joked, making Dean smirk.

Dean finally relaxed, deciding his brother was right. Y/N does tend to sleep a lot. It was one of her many talents as well as being a badass hunter.

"Yeah you're probably right Sammy. I'll not disturb her. She gets grouchy if someone wakes her up." He laughed. Sam nodded, amused.

"You wanna beer?" Sam questioned, getting up, about to head to the kitchen.

Dean nodded with a yell of "AND BRING ME SOME PIE." when Sam had left the room.

>>

"So you do admit Gabriel is hot?" Dean teased his brother, hand clenched around his third beer.

They were talking about typical guy shit. Boobs, beer and cars. That's all on Dean's mind. Sam's however, his was on a certain angel.

"W-what?! No!" He blushed bright red.

Dean smirked. "You sure about that Sammy?"

"...Well you think Cas is hot!" Sam pointed out, trying to take some attention away from him.

"No I don't! I gotta girl!" Dean protested.

"Yeah but you'd totally go gay for Cas." Sam chuckled, drinking his beer.

"Bitch." Dean mumbled, downing the rest of his beer.

"Jerk." Sam grinned.

"Maybe I would go g-" Dean was cut off by gunshots coming from his and Y/N's room.

Both Winchesters were up and running with guns in their hands in a matter of seconds.

When they sprinted into Dean's room, they saw Y/N stood their in nothing but Dean's AC/DC shirt and panties. She had a gun in her hand, pointing it at the wall with her back facing towards the boys.

"Y/N what the hell?!" Dean yelled.

"What happened?" Sam panted out of breath.

"Oh thank god you guys are here!" Y/N exclaimed in relief. She put her gun down and ran up to hug Dean.

Dean held her protectively, still on edge in case there was a potential threat in the room. Looking around, he saw none. What the hell was she firing at?

"Babe, what was you firing at?" Dean questioned, arm wrapped around her waist, holding her body to his.

Y/N hugged his side tightly. "I was asleep and when I woke up there was this big ass spider on the wall so I quickly got up and tried to shoot it." She explained.

"A spider? Really?" Sam raised an eyebrow.

"I could have died Sam!"

Sam rolled his puppy eyes and walked off, leaving his brother to deal with it.

"So there was a spider and the only logical solution was to shoot it?" Dean asked, still trying to figure out his girlfriends logic.

"Hellz yeah! What the hell do you think I was gonna do? Hug it? I'm not going near that thing and without you here, I took action myself."

Dean chuckled, kissing her forehead. "This is why I love you. You never cease to amaze me."

"Love you too Deany." Y/N giggled, kissing his jaw since she was smaller than him.

"Did you kill it?" Dean said, tucking his gun back into his pants.

"D, I'm a better shot than you. Of course I frickin killed it." Y/N scoffed.

"Wow, I've not even been back 3 hours and you're already sassing me."

"Well don't ask stupid questions." She smirked.

"How did I get a woman like you?" Dean grinned.

"Chuck knows. Maybe I just felt bad for you." Y/N joked.

Dean picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Put me down you ass." She squealed, hitting his back playfully.

Dean swatted her butt and gently placed her down into the bed, hovering over her. "I've missed you." He whispered softly, looking into her eyes.

Her hand came up to caress his stubbly cheek. "Not as much as I've missed you Dean." She smiled back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

37.3K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
2.5K 11 34
WARNINGS: Sexual Intercourse, Strong Language, Gay Dean, Castiel and Sam will be mains but there will also be a Fem or male reader. Hope you enjoy! T...
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!