SΔ∇IΠG UΠҜΠΩШΠ < |DISCONTIN...

By ambear_tan

"What kind of monster shows love to a human?!" At this point, I was finished with the man in front of me. All... More

P E C U L I A R
M I N T - G R E E N
F E A R
I N T R I G U E
I N T U I T I O N
H E A R T A C H E
L O Y A L
G U I L T
R E S T A R T
P A S S I O N
A B S O L U T I O N
D E S I R E
D I S C O R D
R E V E L A T I O N
P A R A D I S E
B A T T L E
E X P O S U R E
E X A L T
P R I D E

D E C E I V E

5.3K 335 354
By ambear_tan

(Unedited)

[Unknown is calling you]

[Unknown status online]

[Your status online]

[You accepted phone call]

"(Y/N)?"

You hesitated on answering the psychotic hottie. His voice was different. No. It was the tone of his voice that made you shudder. The clear sound of your name rolled gently off his tongue. You took a deep breath and slowly exhaled in fear.

"Yes. That's me. Why did you call?"

He didn't respond. The only sound you can hear from him was his breathing.

"Look, I'm fine with the whole bomb situation, but if you're gonna call me this late, can you just give me a-"

"-Do you hate me?"

You froze in utter appall at the sudden question. Realizing how tough it was to answer, you groaned in annoyance at how difficult it was. Saying "no" would be a sudden death sentence for you. And you also remembered about the bomb place in your apartment possibly placed in the hands of the person on the other line. You didn't want to do anything, but not responding would also be a risky choice.

"What's your answer, princess?"

If you said yes, you would be lying.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jumin is a cute dork.

You couldn't help after talking to Jaehee about his personality. To her, he was a demeaning and utterly cruel monster who seems to have a soft spot for cats. He's always asking whether you've eaten or not, reminding you that your body won't be so forgiving if given atrocious amounts of junk. You can say that Jumin was always that secret health guru who knew what was beneficial and what was trash.

But that doesn't stop you from questioning why he hasn't heard of fried chicken.

Both of you have been accustomed to talking about wonderful ideas for Eliza's birthday. It was another topic to the endless amount of phone calls and text messages. You wonder if he would be working sometimes, checking the time to make sure his quick lunch break wouldn't become an hour long meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been already 5 days since you've encountered Unknown, who has yet to give you his real name.

It was not that you were desperate to know his name, but it was tiresome to refer to him as the 'psychotic stranger' or 'crazy hotte'.

But you know what bothered you the most?

The countless group chats that would be held during the middle of the night or sometimes 4 in the morning.

But wait, there's more!

Imagine receiving over 45 notifications on the mobile every day.

The phone is always pinging or ringing at the most inconvenient times, whether it be eating, showering, or even when you're in the bathroom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't of your attention nor thought to the amount hours he doesn't sleep, watching your movements and slightly dozing off as you talk to Jaehee or Yoosung. The red-head seems to have copied his twin's sleep schedule, tending to call you from time to time to hear your voice.

They've also noticed your aggravation towards late night group chats, and both brothers would chuckle at your small tantrums, ending with pillows scattered and your hair a mess.

Although you were kidnapped in the eyes of someone who was forced against his own mind, you answered his calls and replied to his texts as if you were both acquaintances.

Although you are trapped in an apartment with a bomb, you continue to laugh genuinely without being reminded of your imprisonment.

You were also too kind to a man who was born with a golden spoon shoved up in his mouth.

But this is how they all chose to take the chance and claim you as theirs. You were a person so enticing yet only for one to be with. You were the woman suitable to change all of them through alluring words and big promises.

Yet you were still clueless to the two twins craving for your attention, as you continue to call and text Jumin more than the amount of tears they shed.

It's all your fault.

~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the picture frame on the desk, you still couldn't recognize the blonde woman next to V. She didn't seem like the type to commit suicide, but a person can be good in deceiving things if they try too hard.

You pitied the stranger who kidnapped you, everything went into place after you suspected his mental disability. Right off the bat, of course, you knew he was crazy. But from all of the TV shows you've watched, it was bound to be that he was under the control of someone else.

His unstable tone when It concerned your safety made your eyebrows raise during the short phone calls between you two. His gentle tones now bothered you, as you expect him to do something out of rage.  

'Why are you so hesitant to answer me?'

'Are you still worried about the bomb?'

'You must hate me don't you?'

'Don't worry.....I hate me too.'

He was the one who kidnapped you into the apartment, but worried about your safety?

It seems like he didn't want any of this to happen to you. It seems like the more you guys talked the more he starts to crack open the walls he's built. He reminds you of Luciel for some reason, but you took a guess because of the depression.

You noticed how he regretted ever touching you after he apologized in a phone call.

'I'm sorry about how I treated you.'

'You must understand that I never intended for you to suffer like me.'

'You were the only one worth protecting from her.'

'You were the only one who can at least acknowledge my pain.....as a human.'

You played along and acted. Acting was the only thing to do now these days

Thankfully he didn't bruise your skin as you expected him to do, but only to have your kidnapper leave with a note in his place stating that you were in danger.

The man wanted something from you.

But you didn't want to be one of the fallen victims of Stockholm syndrome. One of those people who can easily trust strangers right after they show the slightest bit of sympathy towards their captures.

Yes. He was a broken person who might've been abused by someone or just a random person who liked to watch you call people.

And he might've kidnapped you by the orders of his boss, but at the same time.....

......you weren't going to take the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeez guys!!! It's only been one day and already 400+ votes?!?!?!? I've gotta raise the amount of votes, because  I won't be able to keep up with school and writing!!!

That does not mean in anyway, that you shouldn't vote.

Anyways! This fanfic needs to reach 550-600 votes for me to update another chapter. So encourage others if you haven't!

Vote, Comment, and add this story to your Saeran Wrap Reading lists!!!!

Interested in author-nim? Follow me! Or just play MM while you wait for the amount of votes to accumulate. The video above is "Lonely" by Christinna Perri, something to think about when it comes to Saeran and Saeyoung's state.

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~ ....plup.....plup....plup...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 341 52
SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO SAVE FIVE PEOPLE FROM THE TRAGEDY OF THE...
30 0 24
Hi! This story is based on MM (Mystic Messenger). Sorry if my english it's not accurate or I have mistakes, 'cause english is not my original languag...
69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...
21K 682 19
*This story contains a few spoilers from Mystic Messenger ! And this relates to BAD END 3 or Yoosung's route! Please look out* "Unknown" has been a n...