SuperMartian One-Shots

By Lizardgurl

Okay, since none of you lemmings out there want to write SuperMartian fanfics, I guess I'll write another one... More

SuperMartian
Okay? Okay.
First Date
Proposal
Late Nights
Tickle Fight
The New Girl
Surprise Party
Christmas
Angels (AU)
"Our Tree"
Take THAT
I Can't Lose Her
Lipstick
Captain America AU
The Ship Is Dead
Star Wars AU
A/N- EXTREME
What Do I Feel?
Good News...
Getting Back Together
Daddy's Little Girl
CONTEST
Something There....
You Promised...
For The Dancing And The Dreaming (How To Train Your Dragon AU)
Season One vs. Season Two
Love Story
Wedding Day
Why We Hate La'gaan
Heroes: All Grown Up.
Everyday (HSM AU)
Say It
They Found Out
Diary
WINNER(S)
Super-Kid
A/N- Good News!!!!
Valentine's Day
Just Like Us
Moving
Glasses
Double Date (@Star-Wars_SkyGurl's Request)
Don't Leave Me
Angels (AU Part Two)
K.I.S.S: Keep It Simple, Stupid. (Page By Paige AU)
Star Wars AU (Again!)
"Stay With Me" AE
Angels AU (Part Three)
Future
Photograph (FIFTY CHAPTERS)
Author's Note- I Need Your Help!
Realization
Prom?
Cinderella
"Bring Him Home" (Star Wars AU)
July Fourth
Sick Day
Her Superman
Kissing
Rainy Day
Date With Destiny
Date With Destiny (Part Two)
Date With Destiny (Part Three)
Rockstar AU
More Late Nights
Valentine's Day
You'll Be In My Heart
Blind Date
Rage
Dreams
Working Together
Incredibles AU
CHRISTMAS
Kitchen
Stood Up
Betrothed (PART ONE)
Betrothed (PART TWO)
Betrothed (PART THREE)
Betrothed (PART FOUR)
Star Light, Star Bright
A Million Dollars

Prom-posal (Version Two)

447 21 6
By Lizardgurl

"Yes, yes!" Wendy squealed. She threw her arms around a red-face Marvin, who was so relieved he might faint as he hugged Wendy and backed into Mal, who was filming the whole thing for memories.

Megan and the rest of the cheer team applauded and congratulated Wendy while the football team congratulated Marvin, who was trying to figure out a place for photos and dinner with Wendy.

Megan sighed, wishing Connor was here with the rest of their friends. He said he had a few errands to run, but that he'd be back in time to pick her up from practice. Prom was in a little over a week, and M'gann was beginning to wonder if Connor was going to ask her.

She wondered if he just assumed that they'd be going anyway, since they were "officially" a couple. Or maybe he just didn't understand it after being raised in Cadmus, he was still confused about a lot of the aspects of Earth culture. Maybe she should ask him instead. That was what Karen had done with Mal. 

Megan smiled, thinking of all the fun, cute ways that she could ask while she changed in the back of the locker room. Her phone rang at the bottom of her duffel bag- mostly empty because she didn't need the extra change of clothes like the other girls did, being a Martian and all.

"Hi Connor!" She answered, recognizing the ring tone she'd set for him.

"Hey M'gann," She loved how bashful and shy he sounded over the phone, "I'm at the store with Wally and Robin, what color should I wear to prom?"

Megan bit her lip. "Well, I don't know, red always looks good on you, but blue matches your eyes-"

"Yeah, I know, but I wanted to match your dress. What are you wearing?" He insisted.

Wait a minute, matching

"Connor, since when are we going to prom together?" Megan asked, stopping in the middle of the parking lot.

The other end of the phone went silent for a very long time.

"Oh crap I forgot to ask you."

GARRIE I KNOW I HAVE ALL YOUR REQUESTS BUT THIS WAS TOO CUTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 639 11
After WATTPAD!!! had decided to delete this story OUT OF NOWHERE, I and many reader were distraught!! So I'm making a remake of the story from the gr...
6.5K 330 18
Hello! I am completely rewriting Disney's animated movie, Hercules, into a Supercorp story because why not I love the movie and I love the ship so co...
2.9K 86 36
"If Avery was the sun painting pinks and oranges across the ocean, Clark was the ocean being touched delicately by the suns beautiful paint." ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤...
2.2K 84 13
When a weak superhero meets a morally grey supervillain, who shall triumph? The answer may be something none of them had ever expected. Lol this is...