Adopted by Flithy Frank\ Joji...

Par windtun33

I realize this is gonna be cringey to most of you out there but I figured I could pull this story off. Also a... Plus

Chapter 1: Interviews
Chapter 2: The Apartment
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Sleepless nights
Chapter 5: 21 hour flight
Chapter 6: The crew
Chapter 7: Skateboard lessons
Chapter 8: Recording
Chapter 9: Raining
Chapter 10: Presents
Chapter 11: Homeschooling
Chapter 12: Pigtail practice
Chapter 13: Phone call
Chapter 14: Sickness
Chapter 15: You're it
Chapter 16: Homework Trouble
Chapter 17: The missing boxers
Chapter 18: Halloween thoughts
Chapter 19: The Costumes
Chapter 20: Movie Night
Chapter 21: Nightmares
Chapter 22: Making Music
Chapter 24: Hair Tangles
Chapter 25: Thunder forts
Chapter 26: Old friends
Chapter 27: Car ride
Chapter 28: Pumpkin Head
Chapter 29:Halloween
Chapter 30: Haunted House (Short)
Chapter 31: The Truth
Chapter 32: Dumplings
Chapter 33: Eye can see clearly
Chapter 34: Cheerios
Chapter 35: Fairgrounds
Chapter 36: Bones
Character analysis :Fiona
Chapter 37: Alone for the night
Chapter 38: #Castproblems
Chapter 39: Aquarium
Chapter 40: Everything for a dollar
Chapter 41: Mochi
Chapter 42: Printers can Fly
Chapter 43: No funny business
Chapter 44: Birthday surprise
Chapter 45: Gingerbread
Chapter 46: Figure 8
Character analysis: Joji
Chapter 47: Stars
Chapter 48: boys will be boys
Chapter 49: Mountains
Chapter 50: Bleach is key
Chapter 51: The Adventure Begins
Chapter 52: Kangaroo
Chapter 53: The Present that ended everything
Short: Cherrio minds
Short request
A/N: Group chat story

Chapter 23: Family outing

422 10 1
Par windtun33

Fiona's pov: I was asleep peacefully after a chill day yesterday when Joji wakes me up. I glare at him and in response he throws a shirt at my face telling me to get dressed, I sigh in misery not wanting to get dressed so early for no reason but I did anyway not wanting to piss off joji. After I get dressed Joji hands me a poptart for breakfast then picks up his backpack leading us towards the subway while I munched on the poptart, We get off at the stop and I was still half asleep this time Joji saw how tired I was and put me on his back making me carry the backpack for him. I guess I fell asleep on his back because before I knew it we were at the zoo for some reason, Joji put me down and we started to head for the entrance.

Joji's pov: I figured me and Fiona could use some outdoor bonding so I took us to the Bronx zoo. I woke up early knowing that there would be a lot of people there especially because it's Saturday, Fiona may have broken my back from being carried but if it makes me a good parent then my back doesn't really matter. I pay for our tickets and Fiona grabs a map planning out  our day while we wait to get in, Fiona hands over the map and I see numbers next to the animals figuring it was in number order "So seals first kid?" I ask and Fiona nods excitedly and we walk over to the seals. We watched the seals for a while but Fiona seemed fascinated by them watching them swim and bark, We then headed for the monkeys which Fiona started to joke saying "Joji I wanna go in with the gorillas!" And I laughed a bit getting the reference.

Fiona's pov: Joji seemed happy about this trip and I was happy to getting to bond with Joji by just looking at animals and taking pictures. While we walked towards the flamingos We saw a peacock roaming and it didn't have it's feathers out but I decided to change that, I went over to the peacock gently tapped  one of it's tail feathers and it bloomed Joji was taking pictures but then instantly started running because the peacock got angry at Joji and not me. After the peacock incident Joji decided that we had to eat lunch before going anywhere else so we picked a table and sat down, Joji made me a sandwich and he had a fireball which he shared half of seeing that I was jealous. Eventually we got to the children's zoo and Joji let me feed the goats and sheep that surrounded us, the next and last animal were the koalas and Joji started to tell me some facts that he read off a board and we both got way to interested and were amazed after seeing a koala run over to a tree to eat more leaves.

Joji's pov: We left the zoo and it was about 5 when we got to the apartment building and by then Fiona had melted onto her bed and passed out after running around the zoo. While she slept I decided to text max the pictures and he said that he wished he was there to see Fiona smile and I smirked knowing I had great friends to help raise Fiona.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.5K 272 10
❝I've got you, baby. I'm not letting you go.❞ -efflorescence© twenty sixteen - twenty seventeen. {i still need to write the epilogue but i have no ef...
2.3K 65 22
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK DON'T JUDGE This is a story about a little girl named Brooklyn/Brook. she is 7 and has had a hard life. She was the youngest of...
15.8K 1K 28
hey guys...my second story..its story about aman and roshani....please read story and share your reviews
100 16 7
This is a random fanfic I wrote. Over so many years of watching the Boys, I began writing this. It's not very long but I still put time into it. If t...