Chapter 49: Mountains

Joji's pov: I looked at the pile of wet snow clothes that Me and Fiona haven't washed from 2 days ago, I sigh and go to wash them while Fiona rested for the day. By the time the clothes were done Fiona woke up and was pretty sleepy I knew that I could wake her up so I blasted music from the radio making Fiona jump and say "Turn it down I'm awake ok promise." She said and I smirked turning down the music and let it play for the rest of the day. I was editing and took a break and Saw Fiona with like 5 blankets on her so feeling bad I made her some hot chocolate and put the heater on for her which made Fiona smile at me and she practically melted in the blankets afterwards. Once I was done editing I found Fiona asleep on the couch but I didn't want her sleeping all day so I had to wake her up, "Joji nooo I wanna stay here today.." she said sleepily but I wasn't having it so I pulled all of the blankets off of her making her jump awake at the now cold air that hit her.

Fiona's pov: Joji didn't have anything else to say so I'll tell my pov. I walked into our room and Joji asked if I wanted to go back too the mountains and I squeal in delight and say yes. I put on my snow clothes and Joji tells me to bring a carrot in case we decide to make a snowman so I listened and grabbed the largest one from the fridge, Once we made it into the mountains I took one step outside and I instantly was just stuck and I couldn't get up because my boots were full of snow "Um Joji help please." I say as he walks past me and he pulls me up then helps me empty my snow filled boots. Joji Looked around the snow and instantly started forming a snowman body while he sent me to get it's body parts, I came back with 5 rocks and 2 twigs letting Joji place them "Alright Fiona get the nose." He says and I grab it from the car but when I ran over to Joji I tripped and the carrot flew out of my hand and it landed on the bottom half of the snowman. Joji helped me up but when he saw the snowman he lost it and couldn't stop laughing "Dude it's got a carrot for a cock." He said in between giggles and I rolled my eyes upset that our snowman now has no nose but Joji put another twig for the nose instead.

Joji's pov: I took a picture and told myself to send it too Ian and Max later but right now I wanted to explore the forest in these mountains. I handed Fiona the map so we wouldn't get lost and We just walked into the trees, Fiona kept looking at the really big trees while I looked around for any wild animals like a bear that could maul us to death and end our story. We Finally got tired of looking at the same trees and the same flowers so Fiona looked at the map and Started to lead us back, Fiona paused for a minute so I took a pee break when Fiona said "Joji stop peeing on the Christmas trees and help me." So I walked over once I finished and Saw that she had the map upside down. "Give me the map I'll get us out of this mess." I said snatching it out of Fiona's hands while she held a ball of snow that I had made to keep her entertained. A couple minutes passed by before Fiona threw the snow at me and I looked her dead in the eye saying "When we find our way back a war will happen." And She glared back thinking that she could win this fight.

Fiona's pov: We finally got out of the trees and Joji instantly started to build his snow fort for the war and I ran over to start mine, I made a very tall wall around me so It would be impossible to hit me but Joji yelled "PUSSY WHO ARE YOU TRUMP?"  Which made me throw the giant block of snow conveniently located next to me but that decision started something no one could end. It was an all out war there was ice everywhere My cheeks turned a very bright red from the cold ice that kept hitting my face making Joji snap out of his competitiveness and he made me get in the car so I could warm up before I could catch a cold, "Joji I'm not gonna get sick I'm not a baby I don't get sick cause I'm cold!" I said but right after that I sneezed which disproved my point making Joji say that it was time to go home. Right when we entered the door a blast of heat hit us making me sigh in relief and Joji as well as we took off the soggy snow clothes in different places, I drank a cup of hot chocolate to warm up my temperature but Joji took it away and gave me the hot ponyo tea thing that helped me when I was sick. Joji patted my head as he sat next to me making me smile and he grabbed my favorite book and started to read till I fell asleep on his lap.