Chapter 34: Cheerios

Joji's pov: I go through my cabinets to look for the cereal I bought yesterday only to see the Cheerio box is gone, I start to look around and check Fiona's cabinet to see she still has all of her cereal "FIONA DID YOU TAKE MY CHEERIOS I SWEAR I BOUGHT YOU FRUITY PEBBLES FOR A REASON!" I said loudly from the kitchen but Fiona didn't respond . I check our room and see that she's asleep hugging the box of Cheerios like her life depends on it and I sighed wondering a way to grab the box without waking her up, I decided to grab her box of Fruity Pebbles and quickly exchange it for my Cheerios and when I did she let out a little groan and turned away hugging the fruity pebbles. "Why in the hell was she hugging my box of cereal.." I thought while making a bowl when Fiona walked down the hallway clinging the box groggily walking towards me  "Fiona go back to bed you're obviously still sleepy ." I said while I ate my cereal and she shook her head "Joji  I'm... fine.. promise.." She said trying to defend herself and rubbing her eyes.

Fiona's pov: I had a lot of work to do today and there was no way I was going to miss it so I slowly made my way over to the couch when Joji asked "So are you just gonna cling onto your cereal or.." and I was to tired to say a comeback and set the box next to me grabbing my laptop when Joji closed it. "You are taking a much needed break alright, no work today Fiona." and i stared at him blankly while he took my laptop, I had no idea what to do but when I tried to do something like cleaning  Joji would stop me so I eventually gave up and went back into my room. "Fiona you want you're Cereal box?" Joji said snickering and I responded with "Very funny but yes I want it.." and Joji laughed a bit giving me my box.

Joji's pov: After Fiona passed out I took a picture of her I sent it to max and Ian which to they replied with  Max :"Why does she look drunk Joji did you drug her?"     Ian: "Why the hell is she holding a cereal box?".  While Fiona slept I got some work done and started baking cupcakes for her as celebration for her first day off, Fiona woke up in the middle of my baking session and looked at me asking "Joji why are you wearing my apron?" and I looked down smiling and saying "Because it's fabulous on me duh!" and struck a pose which made her laugh and smile. We waited for the Cupcakes to finish and when the stove made a noise me and Fiona dashed over to it and I safely got them out of the oven.

Fiona's pov: The smell of cupcakes filled the apartment and I was super excited to decorate that I got the frosting out but Joji said the cupcakes had to cool first , "No fair Joji I was ready.." I said disappointingly and Joji picked me up and taking me over to the couch so we can watch T.v because it would kill time. 30 minutes later the cupcakes were ready to frost and I opened the frosting but Joji dipped his Finger n it and booped my nose causing me to do the same to him, when we were done frosting Joji slowly reached for my fruity pebbles and used them as sprinkles without my permission "Joji how could you those were my pebbles!" I exclaimed and he laughed saying "Well you took my Cheerio box Nerd." and I looked away a little embarrassed  when he asked me why I took in the first place . "I wanted to hug you but you were passed out so i hugged almost everything in the house and your Cereal was really comfortable for some reason.. " I explained and he smiled shaking his head and ruffling my hair saying "Whatever makes you comfortable, don't let me stop you from hugging cereal Fiona."