Chapter 21: Nightmares

Fiona's pov: I felt someone carrying me and I instantly thought it was Joji taking me to my bed but when I looked it was a person in a robe "reminder never watch LA devote before bed.." I told myself knowing I was probably dreaming. I tried closing my eyes to wake up but it wouldn't work and they put me in the chair and I was panicking when everything was turning dark and I decided to try and move around and when the people in robes came I instantly woke up. I rubbed my eyes realizing it was a nightmare and then heard Joji recording in the other room so I was a little nervous to go in while he was recording and tell him I had a nightmare like a 7 year old.

Joji's pov: I hear the door creak open and look over to see Fiona so I hold my hand out to tell her I'll be there in a minute

Joji's pov: I hear the door creak open and look over to see Fiona so I hold my hand out to tell her I'll be there in a minute. After finishing the recording which only took about 4 minutes so Fiona caught me at a good time, I take off the glasses and change into some pajamas and sat next to Fiona on her bed. I looked at her face and saw that she was super tired "So what happened Fiona everything ok?" I asked sincerely and she shook her head "I had a nightmare I'm sorry I probably sound stupid right now.." she said while looking down and I pulled her into a hug to cheer her up best I could think of.

Fiona's pov: I cuddled Joji and he asked me what happened in the nightmare so I showed him the La devote video. "Let me guess you watched it before sleeping?" He asked me and I nodded and he sighed, He let go of me and grabbed his MacBook and then put his headphones on me letting me sit in his lap while I listened to the beat he made. I liked the beat and Joji decided to calm me down by singing the lyrics he had in mind for it to help me sleep, He pulled out a journal and played the music while sitting next to me while I rested next to him.

song he sang^^^
A/n: So these chapters are kinda filler for the three chapter Halloween I plan to write for but it's being written on the 28 so Fiona technically has 4 days with max, Ian, and Chad. I'm glad everyone likes the book sorry if these chapters have been sucky but I didn't want anyone to lose hope! From bennygotacookie