Chapter 42: Printers can Fly

Fiona's pov: I wake up to Joji gently shaking me, "Hey Fi you wanna watch the thanksgiving parade?" I look at him confused but agree anyway while he leads me to the T.V and makes me a bowl of fruity pebbles. Joji turns on the T.V and changes the channel to one full of people cheering and giant balloons, "Joji what is this and where is it?" I ask as we watch a giant pikachu fly in the sky and a news reporter gives a cringey explanation  "It's a parade they do here in New York but all the way in time square." He explains. "What did you wanna do today anyway?" I say watching the end of the parade while Joji cleaned our bowls "Hm I didn't really think of anything how about the arcade?" He suggests and I instantly get excited nodding my head very quickly "ok chill we don't want your head falling off now." Joji says laughing and sends me into the room so I can get ready.

Joji's pov: I decided to take Fiona to Dave and Busters hoping it was open today even though it was thanksgiving then maybe I Could show her Wal-Mart when Black Friday starts so she can see how wild it is. "Fi-Fi are you ready?" "It's Fiona and ya I'm ready."  I smirk knowing she hated her new nickname.  We walk into to Dave and Busters only to have Fiona be super excited but was impatient when I told her to wait, "Jojii why can't I play yet?!" Fiona asked and I shook my head saying "You need to eat First ok and if you keep complaining you won't play at all."  she pouted but didn't say anything. We finally got our food with Fiona eating very fast "Slow down Fi or you're going to get sick." "It's Fiona not Fi." She says in between bites and I roll my eyes, After we both finish eating I give Fiona 10 dollars to get tokens and I give myself at 5 because I didn't want to play as much.

Fiona's pov: I run over to my favorite machine which is ski ball and I see Joji right next to me shooting basketballs. "Joji how many tickets you get?" I ask and he shrugs holding around 10 and I smile holding up my twenty, "Show off.. wait did you even pick a prize you want?" Joji says and I shake my head and he explains on how we need to pick a prize that we earn at the end of the trip. I look at the prize center and decided on a giant blow up hammer for 100 tickets while Joji chose a foam sword for 120, "Lets see who can get their prize first loser makes dinner." I say and Joji nods and we head our separate ways. I go over to the machines where you enter a token and if it goes in the hole you get the amount of tickets the hole has, I put 5 tokens into the machine only getting 30 tickets all together only needing 50 more to win Joji.

Joji's pov: I only needed 40 more tickets and decided to do Fiona's technique of ski ball and only earned 20 tickets, I see Fiona walking towards me "Joji I only need 10 more and I win how many you need?" "20 let's go to the slap machine and see who wins their amount." She nods and we both run over to the machine and Fiona instantly gets her 10. I sigh as Fiona got her hammer and kept hitting me with it until I stabbed her with my sword "Oh you're on when we get home.." Fiona says. When we get home we instantly had a battle against each other with Fiona losing because I tickled her, "Alright we have to go too Wal-Mart tonight around 10 ok?" I say and Fiona looked super confused but agreed.

Fiona's pov: After forever Joji finally said that we were going to Wal-Mart, We drive up to the parking lot and it's packed "Joji where are we going to park?! And he says that were going to park up the street

Fiona's pov: After forever Joji finally said that we were going to Wal-Mart, We drive up to the parking lot and it's packed "Joji where are we going to park?! And he says that were going to park up the street. We walk into Wal-Mart and It's total chaos there was a mess and I asked Joji what we were getting "nothing we're here to watch people throw things." And I looked at him confused when I see a printer fly across the room "like that?!" And Joji laughs as we walk down aisles with people fighting over 1 dollar towels. "Joji can we get 3 dollar cereal!" I ask and he shakes his head pointing at the really long lines and I groan wanting to buy something to remember my first Black Friday. We go home and Joji sends me to bed but I just cling onto him not wanting to sleep alone and he rolls his eyes pulling me off and carrying me over to his bed.