Chapter 5: 21 hour flight

A/N: Today is Joji's birthday so for the occasion you guys get 2 chapters today! This one and the next chapter coming out in a couple hours. -bennygotacookie

Fiona's pov: I open my eyes to Joji gently shaking me awake. "Hey Fiona wake up we gotta go to the airport" he said quietly and I look at the clock this time and it's 11 pm I sigh grab my bag that he told me to pack from last night and set it on my bed so I can get dressed while Joji waits by the front door, I tell him I'm ready and he nods so we start get a taxi to take us to the airport.  "Why do we have to come so early anyway?" I ask him while our bags get scanned "Because the flight is 21 hours so I hope you brought something for entertainment kid." Joji responded handing me my bag while I groaned not wanting to sit on a plane for a whole 21 hours. "When does our flight leave Joji?" I ask him while he gets us something to eat before we wait for our flight to get called "It leaves at 1am so in like 20 minutes." He says getting our food and setting it on a table.

Joji's pov: Fiona kept asking a lot of questions but I understand it's probably because she's never flown to Australia before,We started playing games with each other to pass time "Never have I ever eaten raw ravioli." Fiona says and I win teasing Fiona about my victory. Our flight gets called and I let Fiona have the window seat so she could see outside while we were flying. It was a couple hours and I was working on my laptop when I decided to check on Fiona see what she was doing only to see that she fell asleep but she looked a little uncomfortable so I gently shook her and told her that she could lay on my shoulder or lap and she nodded laying her head on my lap.

Fiona's pov: I woke up an hour later and decided to doodle in a sketch book while I was checking tumblr as well when I saw a post saying something about Joji's birthday being the 18th so I instantly turned to see if he was watching me and luckily he fell asleep so I started to make him a birthday card that I was going to sneak into his luggage. I kept checking to see if he was awake while I was drawing but I was lucky enough to finish before he opened his eyes and by then I already put the card in his luggage making the excuse that I went to the bathroom.

Joji's pov: The stewardess came around with that snack tray so I got a chocolate pudding cup for Fiona and I got some free peanuts like a filthy casual. It was three hours before our flight landed and Fiona was reading the skymall magazine and we were laughing at most of the products and some of them looked like good props to,Our plane landed hours later and it was about 11 am when we landed in Australia so we got a cab to our hotel and I was getting us our key cards.

Fiona's pov: We unpacked and I peeked at Joji to see if he had seen the card yet only to see him smiling brightly and then he looked at me and said thank you. I jumped on the bed lying down face first tired from the flight and Joji decided to join me but he said we could only lay for 2 hours before meeting up with his friends.