Chapter 32: Dumplings

Fiona's pov: After Joji handled my  teenage hormones he got up and told me to stay in the room while he got my cup of hot chocolate and a book I was reading for school. "Here Fiona I'll read it to you if you want kiddo." Joji said handing me my book obviously trying to make up for his actions so I nodded looking for my cup and finding it on Joji's pillow, Joji sat me in his lap and got his reading glasses "This is a story about a boy and a girl in a land of magic and monsters" he read softly and I sunk into his chest relaxing at last. After 3 Chapters Joji stopped and  went to get a drink of water and I was also thirsty so I went with him, He looked around the kitchen for a while before getting a bright look on his face and said "DUMPLINGS LET'S MAKE SOME DUMPLINGS!" And I nodded being excited for a new cooking lesson.

Joji's pov: I quickly wrote a list handed it to Fiona and picked her up and ran down the hall towards the elevator. We get to the store and Fiona holds the list to her face and read "vegetable oil." I put her in the cart and pushed it quickly into the isles, we eventually got all our ingredients and walked to the apartment having fun on the way by trying to make each other laugh and of course I won. "Alright Fiona get the pan ready and I'll start to make the dumplings I said laying out the ingredients and Fiona went to work looking at the dial so she can turn on the stove, Alright let's fry these suckers! I said placing the dumplings on the pan and I started singing Trap dumplings with Fiona.

Fiona's pov: I laughed and sang with Joji and when he was done cooking I got chopsticks and stole the dumpling he was grabbing "Wow you suck!" Joji said smirking. The dumplings were super good but Joji ate almost all of them and stole some off my plate which I caught him when he tried to distract me, "Joji can we Finish 3 more chapters before bed!" I asked while he put on some pajamas and he sighed because I guilt tripped him with my puppy eyes so he patted his bed before opening the book and grabbing his glasses to continue.