Chapter 6: The crew

Fiona's pov: I wake up to this loud banging sound and someone yelling "WAKE UP YOU CUNTS WE GOTTA GO." I look to see who it is only to see maxipad banging pots in our room,I stand up and put on my shoes while Joji talks to max about me or something like that "Alright let's go Fiona." Joji says walking out with max. We start driving and Max starts talking about birthday plans for Joji but then Joji says "What about Fiona who's gonna watch her I can't just leave her." And max looks at me for a couple seconds while we're at a red light "She'll be fine doesn't your hotel have a buffet?" Joji nodded and we continued to listen to music.

Joji's pov: I didn't really want Fiona to stay be herself in the hotel room doing nothing while me and the boys drink tonight but nobody can watch her except Max's girlfriend but I doubt she would do it. "Hey George happy birthday dude." Chad says giving me a high five he then looks next to me and sees Fiona "oh and your kid is here to cool." He responded, I start to talk to the guys introducing Fiona and Max shows her around since she's going to be around this house a lot. Fiona sits on the sofa obviously tired and Max starts to poke her with a broom to keep her awake and she eventually said "Maxipad leave me alone!" And Ian starts to laugh at the nickname eventually everyone started to call max maxipad and he was getting annoyed but didn't mind it.

Fiona's pov: Ian asks me some questions about myself like if I've seen the movie chef and I said yes to which he said "aw hell yeah!" And max started asking me pokemon questions "Have you ever played the card game?" He asked me "No but I collect cards!" I said back and Joji looked at Max and Max instantly ran to his pokemon room and pulled out a stack of random cards and split them so he could teach me how to play I even had Joji translate the  Japanese cards I got in my stack. I eventually got the hang of it and beat max and I had everyone cheering for my win and Max said that I've learned well while handing me 3 cards to keep and I thanked him for teaching me.

Joji's pov: It was about 10pm when Max said "Alright boys let's drop the rugrat off at the hotel and go drinking!" Everyone was hyped up for it but I was still a little worried about it. I walk Fiona to our room and give her my phone number just in case anything happens while we go to drink, After that  We all went in the car and drive to have some birthday fun.

 I walk Fiona to our room and give her my phone number just in case anything happens while we go to drink, After that  We all went in the car and drive to have some birthday fun