Chapter 39: Aquarium

Fiona's pov: I try to scratch my left arm and get met with the cast causing me to groan and turn away from the sunlight. Joji woke me up softly knowing that I hated waking up early at all, "Fiona wake up or were not going to the aquarium." Joji said and I shot up running to the bathroom to get in the shower and I heard Joji giggle in the room. I get dressed while Joji makes me a bowl of rice with bananas, After I ate Joji threw me my bag and we headed out to the aquarium. We get to the aquarium and I grab a map to mark down numbers of what we visit first while Joji paid for our tickets, "Alright Fiona what first.." Joji said looking at the map confused "I'm sorry but I can't read that shit Fiona  you lead the way" He said giving up and I laughed leading him to the first tank.

Joji's pov: I tried reading the map but Fiona's writing with her right hand was really bad and I couldn't read it well enough. We go up to the first tank and see really boring fish like minos and sardines so we continue on to the next one, We look around and see jellyfish fish "Fiona speak to me." I say trying to snap Fiona out of her trance but she kept staring at the jellyfish as they changed colors with the light I eventually had to pick her up to see the next fish. The next tank had an octopus that did nothing but sit on a rock but it did take us a while to find it since it was camouflaged. We eventually took a break and sat down in a room with a very large kelp forest with Children breathing heavily on the glass and screaming, I packed us a little lunch so basically 2 rice balls and Oreos but one of the kids stole Fiona's Oreo causing the parent to apologize and gave Fiona a handful of goldfish to makeup for it.

Fiona's pov: I ate the goldfish and Joji started to walk towards the touch tanks, "The goldfish weren't as good as the Oreo I could've had." I said while we walked and Joji smirked and said "What do you want you're soggy toddler touched Oreo back?" And I said no playfully pushing Joji's arm. We got to the touch tank and I picked up a starfish from the really cold water and showed Joji the small creature, "He's really tiny but look at this guy!" Joji says holding a Sun star and I gasp in an  overdramatic way causing Joji to laugh. "Oh wow poke this sea anemone Fiona it kinds leaves your finger stuck." Joji says pointing to the short anemone and I do as told and was amazed when I couldn't get my finger lose until it let go which took like 3 seconds, "A sting Ray cool." I say as Joji lightly pets it with a grin "It's not cool it's.. AMAZINGGG." He said in a silly way causing me to laugh.

Joji's pov: After looking at all the tanks me and Fiona go home to plan for tomorrow. "Joji is there a dollar store around here" Fiona asks when we get home "Probably why?" "LETS GO TOMORROW AND BUY WERID THINGS FOR EACH OTHER!" She says excitedly and I put some thought into it and nod thinking of what I could buy as props, "Fiona did you eat all the Oreos?" I ask looking in the cabinet "Uh no I ate all the strawberry picky though." I hear her say and I groan loudly not wanting to buy more of either of the junk food. "Hey Georgie can you do this?" Fiona asks as she holds her leg up like a flamingo  "No but I can do... THIS!" I say grabbing Fiona unexpectedly and running over to our room and tickle her uncontrollably until she starts to laugh so much that she has to pee, "JOJI PLEASE I'LL STOP CALLING YOU GEORGIE!" Fiona screams while laughing and I instantly stop giving her a chance to tickle me for revenge. "Fiona go make Dinner and I'll read to you tonight promise." I say letting Fiona cook tonight even though she made burnt pancakes yesterday, Fiona tried her best to make ramen and it came out pretty well so I ate it all to boost her spirits.

Fiona's pov: I get dressed in my pajamas and Joji sits on his bed waiting for me to grab a book to read. "This one Fiona?" He says as I hand him a book about dragons and I nodded sitting in his lap like a child "Well ok then let papa frank get his glasses and let's start this thing." He said grabbing his reading glasses, Joji read in a lot of Different voices using his deep voice when necessary which relaxed me the most. "And Hiccup said FUCK OFF TOOTHLESS NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!" Joji said in his frank voice which scared me a little "Joji there's no way it said that" "I know just making sure you're paying attention and I'm not reading for no reason." He says smiling continuing with the rest of the book until I fell asleep.