Chapter 10: Presents

Fiona's pov: I feel someone poking me with something and I rub my eyes and see Ian poking me with a John Cena figure. I look at him super confused and then look around for Joji only to see him passed out in the bed next to mine "Ian how the hell did you get in here?!" I whisper to him "George gave us a keycard in case we needed you or him dummy." He responded I look at him and he tells me to get dressed and he'll wait outside, I sigh and grab my clothes  wondering why Ian out of all people would need me at 3 in the morning an hour before me and Joji fly.

Ian's pov: Max wanted me to grab George's kid so we could spoil her in presents before we left. "Why didn't you just give me the gifts when I was there?" Fiona asked curiously "Because George would probably complain about it and tell us that we didn't need to do that and I don't wanna listen to his bullshit basically."  Max responded. We reached his house and that's when I realized we didn't tell George that we took his kid so I texted him so he doesn't panic "George we took your kid" I texted and I instantly got a text back "Don't do anything werid with her you perverts." And I laughed a bit showing max the text he sent.

Max's pov: It wasn't my idea to give George's kid gifts since I already gave the kid 2 things already. Instead of it being my idea it was Chad's since we told him about the rain incident and he says 10 dollars wasn't going to do shit if we wanted her to forgive us, Chad instantly greeted her with a high five "Dude you're scaring her you fucking weirdo." Ian said laughing at Chad. We tell Fiona to stand outside and put on a helmet and football protection and when she was done we brought all the presents out put them on the floor. We decided to officially make her a crew member but she needed to pass the test so we made her stand pretty far away from us and started throwing wrapped presents and pillows at her while she screamed and laughed at the test she was being given.

Fiona's pov: Even though Being hit by boxes and pillows hurt it was all worth it because in the end I got 12 presents in total that were probably not going to fit in my luggage but when I told them they said it was my problem not theirs and I laughed hitting them playfully. Max drives me to the hotel and notices the tears in my eyes "Don't get all sappy on me come on kid!" He says making me tear up more because I was going to miss his insults and He looked at me with pity and grabbed me by the legs and carried me into the hotel. When he knocked on Joji's door and it opened he said "Your child is to attached to us you gotta take her back before she starts crying over us." And then let go of me and then hugged me very tightly telling me "you'll see me next month retard!" And left me with Joji who took one look at me and hugged me a little bit before helping me fit all the presents in my luggage.