Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 22. In The Hospital

19.4K 430 129
By GuardianDemon

Marika's POV

My eyes fluttered open and saw an unfamiliar room with white walls, I looked around and saw another bed right in front of mine, a person with bandage wrapped around his whole body was laying there.

I tried to stand up but stopped when a stinging pain shot up on my shoulder and stomach. Then it hit me, my memories flooded back as I realized that I'm in a hospital room with my stomach wrapped up in a bandage all the way to my shoulder. The whole fight happening at Billy's party, me getting shot four times and Jeff . . . burned.

I stared at the unmoving person on the other side of the room.

It's Jeff . . .

"Hello?!" I yelled, hoping for someone to come in, "Anyone!"

I sighed in relief as a doctor came in with a nurse. They greeted me with a smile and started doing check-ups on me.

"Where are my parents?" I asked with a nervously.

"They'll be back soon." The doctor assured me, I slumped back on my bed as I started feeling antsy, I really hate hospitals.

"You just need some rest, your wounds are healing faster than we thought." He smiled. "You can probably get up after a week or so."

"A week!?" I shouted. "No way! Remove this stuff right now!" I said while motioning to the tiny tubes that are inserted under my skin. The doctor and nurse glanced at each other, probably because of my weird actions.

"You have to stay in bed for a couple of days," The nurse sighed. "Or else your injuries will get worse."

I let out a breath of defeat, I averted my gaze to Jeff, I don't even know if he's awake or not. I couldn't see his face . . .

"How's my brother?" I asked.

"He still hasn't regain consciousness ever since he got here . . . but he's doing fine." The doctor answered.

All of the sudden, mom and dad came in the room. What surprised me the most is the person following them.

"Liu!" I shouted in surprise and happiness.

"Whoah!" He exclaimed. "I didn't think their situation was this bad . . ." He gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine, but Jeff is . . ." I paused. "Anyway, how did you get out?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Well, the people that saw what happened told the police that those kids attacked first . . . and with guns too." Mom started. "The kid that recovered also confessed the truth so Liu was released."

"So those people in the house weren't so useless after all." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Oooh, stingy." Liu grinned.

"Well they could've helped us or atleast call the police!" I spat. "The only one who's brave enough were mom, dad and-" My voice trailed off as I remember Jane who helped Jeff that day. Oh Great, now I owe her.

Dad cleared his throat, breaking me away from my thoughts. "Marika . . ." He started. "Two of the kids died, one never woke up and the other from heart failure." he sighed.

"But the authorities know you and Jeff only did it in order to defend yourself. They were at fault, not you." Mom commented rather quickly.

Wait . . . they died? Then who was the one who lived? I couldn't remember exactly, everything was a blur at the moment. Wait, Jeff killed somebody?

Just then, we heard a ringing noise, that's got to be my phone. I looked at where the sound came from.

"Could you pick that up and give it to me?" I asked Liu. He nodded and answered it before placing it at the side of my head.

"Marika! what happened!? are you okay!?" The voice on the other end yelled.

"Kathleen?" I asked to make sure.

"No, it's the easter bunny. Yes, it's me! How are you doing!? I heard from your dad . . ." she replied.

"I'm fine but . . . Jeff hasn't regain consciousness yet."

"Is he okay!? How'd you two end up in a hospital?"

"I was shot four times and Jeff took a beating and got burned, literally." I replied with a bored tone.

"Shot?! Burn!?"

"Stop shouting, I'm gonna be deaf!"

"But-" I heard some shuffling on the other end. "Hey, it's Kevin." A new familiar voice answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied awkwardly, I'm not good at conversations . . .

"Nothing new but in your case, what exactly happened?" He sounded worried.

"Got into a fight with kids, I got shot on my foot, stomach, arm and shoulder while Jeff dealt with a LOT of punches and kicks and he caught fire and got burned from head to toe." I explained.

"That's . . . wow, I'm speechless."

I laughed, Liu suddenly took the phone away and talked to Kevin. "Yo, she needs some rest right now, she'll call you back when she recovers, 'kay?" Liu said before ending the call.

"He said to get well soon." Liu smiled at me, I rolled my eyes, I haven't talked to them in ages and he just did that. Ugh.

"I'm gonna sleep . . ." I mumbled, I started feeling lightheaded so it's probably best to rest so I can get out of this place.

"Rest well." Dad patted my head, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep

Two weeks later

The same doctor that always checks up on us was removing my bandages and the tubes from my arm, my gunshot wounds finally healed and Jeff regained consciousness three days ago, I wonder when can he leave too?

"Okay, don't pressure the wounds too much and no running for a week, the wound on your right foot is not fully healed." The doctor said in a business-like voice. I just nodded and slowly walked over to Jeff's bed.

"Jeff?" I mumbled, he didn't move though, he must be asleep . . .

I sighed as the doctor left the room. I took the clothes that mom had brought me and change into them in the bathroom. I sat back on my bed and picked my phone up from the side table and called Kathleen.

She picked up and is still worrying, I told her how we were doing and that I'm okay while Jeff finally woke up a few days ago, we then started talking about how we ended up in here, how we got in trouble in the first place. She cursed as I mentioned Randy and the other two, after a while, we just had a simple chat. We talked about how we were doing the past weeks, I talked to her about the new home and stuff like that.

"I'm glad you're better, just give us a call when Jeff's alright, okay?" She pleaded.

"Sure thing, say 'hi' to Kevin for me." I replied with a smile formed on my lips.

"Oh, that will REALLY get his spirits up!" She cheered.

"Huh?" I muttered confusedly.

"You dense idiot, he's been crushing on you since like, the first time he met you!"

"Hm . . . I only see your brother as a friend, actually, I see him as a big brother." I replied.

"Wow, blunt as ever." She sighed, "Well, that's bad news for the both of us. I was hoping you two might get along so we can be future sister-in-laws!"

"No way . . ." I shuddered at the thought.

"Then . . . in that case, I'll marry Jeff!" She shouted at the other end.

"As if! Like hell would he agree!" I defended.

"Chill! I might have liked him before but I like someone else now!" She scoffed. "He's all yours. You're so easy to read, you like him don't you?"

"T-The heck are you talking about?" I nervously denied it.

"You know what I mean. You and Jeff and all."

"You're misunderstanding a lot!" Beads of sweat started appearing on my forehead.

"Oooh Denial," She sang. "I'll keep it a secret though so you can trust me."

"But-" I nervously shuffled on the bed as I think of an excuse. Unfortunately, nothing came up. "Do not tell a soul!" I screeched right after I replied, literally.

"I knew it!" She giggled.

"Fuck you." I muttered.

"Shut up! It's so romantic! A forbidden love!" I heard her laughing hard on the other end. "I'm so jealous! here I am and my crush doesn't even know I exist!"

"You read too much romance novels."

So there we were, talking about how she met 'The One' and how she admires him so much. Meh, she had a bunch of other crushed like that before too. Then she gets all excited when she asks about Jeff and I, of course i change the subject most of the time.

I glanced at the window, it's almost evening. I looked back on Jeff and saw his arm moving a bit.

He's awake!

I said a 'goodbye' to Kathleen and told her I'll call her back as soon as I can and walked over beside Jeff's bed. I stared at him for a while, thinking twice if he's really awake or not.
He moved over a bit, confirming that he's actually awake.

". . . Jeff?" I called, it made his head turn towards me for a bit.

"Hey . . . are you feeling fine?" I asked.

Oh, I frickin' forgot that he can't talk with that bandage wrapped around his entire face. Stupid stupid . . .

"Do you feel any pain? Move your arm if you don't." I rephrased. I smiled as he moved his arm, meaning he's fine.

"That's good." I placed my hand on his head. "You almost look like Slenderman with that bandage!" I giggled, hoping to cheer him up a bit.

"Hmm . . . you're probably bald right now." I joked. Out of the blue, the door opened and mom came in alone.

"Hey, is it alright for you too leave your bed already?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Yeah, the doctor let me, just don't pressure the wounds too much." I replied. "Jeff's awake."

"Jeff, I have some good news for you." Mom said. "Liu is back. He can be with us again."

Jeff sat upright as he heard it, though mom pushed him back down to prevent the wires, tubes and whatnot from being removed from him.

"We're also not in trouble because there were witnesses saying that Randy and those other two attacked first so we're good." I added.

"Who's Randy?" Mom asked.

"No, nevermind that." I smiled innocently at her. "Two of them also died." I mentioned, I noticed Jeff stiffened as he heard.

"Don't worry, nobody blames us at all. They started it, after all." I assured him, I heard him gave a sigh as he relaxed again.

"Where's Liu and dad?" I asked mom.

"Liu's going to stay over at a friend's house, he said he'll catch up on his studies first and your dad is at work." Mom ruffled my hair. I backed away and started combing it with my hand.

"Marika, maybe next week, you could also go to school and-"

"I'm not going to school without Jeff!" I immediately snapped back which caused mom to fall silent.

"Jeff won't be leaving for weeks, maybe even months, Marika. What about your grades?" She retorted.

"Forget it, I'll catch up just like what Jeff will do once he gets out of here." I crossed my arms. Mom opened her mouth and was about to say something but stopped herself.

"Somehow, I was expecting this." she sighed, "Fine, but make sure you can catch up." She said sternly.

"Of course, I'm a straight-A student . . . Well, I was." I muttered that last part.

"Your dad will drive by and pick you up. You two can go home and watch the house, okay?" Mom said sweetly, trying to manipulate me to do what she just said.

"I'm coming back here though." I huffed.

"No, you're not, young lady." Mom glared. "For once, just do as I say."

I thought for a minute. I don't want to be away from Jeff right now, "So . . ." I stopped a sly grin from appearing. "I can't ask dad to drive me back here, can I?"

"No, you can't."

"Interesting . . . Okay, you win. I won't ask dad to take me back here." I faked a sad sigh.

Mom nodded and sat on a chair beside Jeff. We spent an hour or so, Soon enough, Dad barge in through the door.

"Hey." He walked over to mom and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Gross!" I covered my eyes. Eww . . .

"Haha, let's go, kiddo." Dad chuckled and started walking out. "Long day at work . . ." We heard him mutter, he must be tired.

I followed him all the way to the parking lot and got into our car. We drove back home while occasionally chatting with dad about random things. I was busy remembering the way from the hospital to our home though . . .

Mom's going to get owned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My head is spinning but i managed to write another chapter

I seriously had to rewrite the story, like Randy dying. His heart stopped, remember? so he probably died. duh. derp.

i'm just trying to make things more logical like Jeff's brown hair was supposed to turn black, right?

IT SAYS ON CHAPTER 4 THAT THE JEFF IN MY FANFIC ORIGINALLY HAS BLACK HAIR BUT HE DYED IT BROWN

So that's that. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 8
Jeff the Killer Origin story !FICTION! !CREEPYPASTA STORY! !NOT ORIGINAL STORY!
24K 607 26
Jeff is a cold-blooded, insane murderer who only feels the urge to kill. But what happens when he meets a girl that couldn't relate to him more? Now...
556 11 18
All right so this is going to be the first book of a series of creepypasta x reader. But instead of being a diffrent main charater (the person you r...
3.5K 265 20
With your parents pushing you out of the door, getting you ready for the real world, you are in for a surprise. Just a few months after college and a...