My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 12

2K 78 18
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

The group decided to meet up for a quick lunch on this Sunday before Yuna's work.

"Yah Choi Yuna, can't you just stop work for a day?!" Yerin frowned.

"I did. Yesterday." Yuna answered, munching on her pasta. "And what for?" SinB narrowed her eyes at her unnie, before getting a smack on her forehead. "Are you dumb?" Sojung rolled her eyes.

"But why? I don't know too!" Taehyung whined like a childish kid while sipping on his milkshake.

The girls gave a look at each other before staring at Yuna and the boys followed their gaze. The males were curious except for one, Jeon Jungkook. He comfortably chewed on his food. Yuna awkwardly smiled at their stares which were burning out of curiosity and turned to her unnies. "Help me." She mouthed.

"Hyung. Why do you all care so much about why? It's her own life right?" Jungkook broke the silence without looking at any of them.

"But all the girls know!" Jimin complaint, crossing his arms in front of his chest, leaning back on his seat.

"It's okay if you don't want to share, Yuna." Namjoon gave her a reassuring smile and a pat on her back since he was sitting beside her. "HYUNG!" the two younger ones protested as they charged their glares towards Namjoon. "Look at me like that one more time and I will make sure to dig your eyes out." Namjoon fought back making the two small ones whimper softly under their breathe.

"Back to topic. Yuna, other than yesterday, can't you just take one more day off?" Yerin tried to save the heated situation. Yuna chuckled softly, shaking her head.

"I wanna go to the Lotte Water Park!" SinB tugged Yuna's sleeves as she was seated on the other side of Yuna. "You have the unnies and oppas here. You guys can go ahead without me." She nodded, feeding the younger one with her food but SinB deliberately rejected her with a pout.

"Yah maknae, aren't you curious about what Yuna did yesterday? You are her neighbour!" Taehyung was still stuck on the previous topic, earning all the eye rolls from everyone. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" Seokjin gave him an air punch telling him to shut his mouth up. "Fine! I was just curious." He gave Jungkook a disgusted face, earning a cocky smile from him.

"Yuna, you should give yourself a break you know." Hoseok continued from the chaos. "Exactly! Yah Choi Yuna, you should come along with us!" Eunha added in with her usual aegyo. "It will be more fun with all the 13 of us!" Jimin tried to help along. Yuna grinned at her caring friends before finally giving in after all those persuading. "I will need to make a trip down to the café to take my leave then, since it's so last minute." Yuna explained as she stood up. "I will get going since I am done. See you guys later."

"I will go with you." Jungkook offered after he wiped his lips with the napkin. "I am done too." He left the restaurant together with Yuna.

Jungkook POV

We both walked down the same familiar streets to her café that we had been walking for the past few weeks together.

"Why didn't you want to tell them about your parents?" I carefully started a conversation.

"I think it's hard to tell so many of them in one shot." She replied, scratching the top of her head.

"Then do you mind telling me what happened to your parents and grandma?" I looked at her side view as the cooling wind blew past us just nice at the right timing.

I heard a small sigh from her before she continued, "I have been trying to avoid this topic and avoided myself from thinking about it for so long. I couldn't believe what had happened to them."

I felt something in my heart but I wasn't sure what kind of feeling that is. A mix of pity and heartache to see her like this I guess. My lips parted as I wanted to tell her to stop if she is uncomfortable but she went on.

"My parents died when I was at an age of four due to a car accident. I heard about them from my grandma who later raised me after the accident. She said I was the only survivor in the car and both my parents passed away instantly after the crash. As for my grandma, she passed away due to illness when I was at the age of thirteen. She fought for a year against the disease."

I saw a sad yet sweet smile across her lips as she finished her last sentence. I took the minute to stare at her define side view. Don't get me wrong but this scene right in front of my eyes was unforgettable. This is the first time I ever looked at her this closely. She might not be the definition of beauty but she is special in her own way. A way that I couldn't describe it with words.

"You must miss them so much." I blurted out as she turned to look at me, "I do." She paused for a moment before speaking up again, "How about you? Why do you live alone then?"

She got me taken aback as I felt something stuck at my throat. No one ever asked me this question and only the hyungs know about my parents. "Ermm... let's just say that they are somewhere." I tried to beat around the bush.

"I will give it a try then," she chuckled. Strange, how can her single chuckle make me feel this weird feeling inside me? A feeling that I've never had after so long. She waved her hands in front of me, looking at me worriedly, "Jeon?" I shook off my thoughts, "Eh? And what's with that nickname?" I gave her a smirk and she just rolled her eyes. "I was just too lazy to call your full name, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." We both laughed.

I waited for her outside the café as she went in to get her leave.

Yuna POV

"Oh Yuna, you are early today!" Soyeon unnie greeted me as she was preparing the food for the customers. "Ermm... actually I have a favour to ask." I looked down, playing with my fingers.

"What is it, dear? You need to take a day off?" she quickly entertained me before serving the customers. "Yes..." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear. She cleaned her hands with the cloth before getting back to me.

"Sure dear. You need to take a rest too." She took a peek out of the café through the glass door and turned back to me. "Aigoo, our Yuna has grown up eh?" she giggled and ruffled my bangs. I turned to look into the direction that she was looking, only to find out that she was talking about Jungkook.

"Unnie! Aniya!" I waved my hands to stop her weird thinking. "I thought you are going to marry me, Yuna ah." Junghyun oppa whispered from the back, causing me to jump. "He is not my boyfriend!" I protested.

"Yuna ah, how can you not tell me that you are dating?!" Dokyeom oppa joined in the 'fun'. I shot him a glare and felt a flush up my cheeks, turning into a shade of scarlet. "He is not my boyfriend."

Jungkook POV

I stood outside to wait for her as she chatted with her colleagues. I couldn't hear what they were discussing but she seemed to be embarrassed as she was just hanging her head low. She is definitely well-loved by all of them, seeing them ruffling her hair like a little sister. I feel glad for her but at the same time, looking at her shy smile towards the male workers got me a little irritated. I have no idea why but the fact that they were all ruffling her bangs and laughing together made me feel uneasy.

After a few minutes, she finally came out. "What took you so long?" I asked with a slight sense of impatience in my tone. "Oh, they were just talking to me about something." She replied, "I am good to go. I got my leave." We then proceeded to the entrance of Lotte Water Park where we all agreed to meet.

"Yah, you haven tell me why aren't you staying with your parents?" Yuna tried her second attempt and gave a nudge on my arm using her elbow. "Yah, I am older than you by more than a month. So stop using 'yah' on me. Give me some respect and call me oppa." I pursed my lips. "But you are still born in the same year as me, so there is no way I am ganna call you oppa." she gave me a satisfying smile, "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me."

I took a glance at her and sighed, "I don't know how to explain. Both my parents are in America for their businesses. I didn't like the life there and I am also not close to my parents, so I decided to fly back to Korea on my own. I started living on my own at the age of fourteen and that's also when I met the hyungs."

"Then how about your allowance? And the money for your rental? From your parents?" she looked at me with confusion as I gave her a nod. "Woah... you must be very rich..." she mumbled under her breathe but loud enough for me to hear. I tried to reply her but was cut off by the voices in front of us.

Yuna POV

"Yay! Yuna unnie is coming with us!" I heard a voice from in front of us which cut our conversation. I quickly ran towards them to give them a hug, "Can we go now?" they all chuckled and went on to take the bus to the Lotte Water Park.

"We will get wet at over there though! We don't have any extra clothes!" Yewon pointed out as we all gasped. "You should have said it earlier." Yoongi oppa sighed. "At least I thought of it." The younger one pouted.

"We can buy clothes from the stores there." Taehyung oppa suggested and we have got no choice but to take in that. Within a few minutes, we reached the entrance of the water park. I was walking at the back of the team when Yerin unnie came to link arms with me.

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" she asked. I gave her a look before whispering, "Unnie, do you know that Jungkook is very rich?" She scowled, "Really? I didn't know about it though." I nodded my head profusely before letting out a long sigh. "He is a typical main character in a drama. Tall, charming and rich..."

"Yah, do you like him?" Unnie's question gave a blow to my brain as I stared at her abruptly. "W-What?! I am not that close to him, you know." I blew my bangs and heard her chuckle. "You guys don't have to be close to let you like him. Moreover, you two act like cute little couples." I pursed my lips into one line and glared at her, "That's not true." However, there is this weird feeling tingling inside me that says the opposite.

"I want to challenge Yuna unnie to play the water slide with me!" SinB pulled Yuna beside her as they quickly made their way up the stairs. "Let's get wet and party today!" Jimin oppa applauded while all of us walked away from his embarrassment. "Yah!"

We both lied down on a waterproof mattress and when the staff countdown to 1, we pushed ourselves forward as hard and fast as possible. "Ah! I lost to unnie! Impossible!"

Author POV

They went on and on to play all the games they could find in the waterpark and got themselves totally drenched. Everyone was having so much fun but something seemed to be not so right. Ever since the conversation between Yuna and Jungkook on their way to meet the others, Yuna seemed to be always avoiding Jungkook. Maybe not intentionally but sub-consciously.

"Let's play this two seater game with one male and one female." Hoseok suggested as they arrived at the two-seater float slide. "I will do the pairing. Seokjin Sojung, Yoongi Yewon, Hoseok SinB, Jimin Eunha, Yerin will go with me since she is afraid. Jungkook Yuna. Taehyung, you will go alone." Everyone listened to Namjoon's decision but Yuna made her way to Taehyung and whispered to him, "Can I be a pair with you instead?"

Taehyung being Taehyung, he leaned in closer to her teasingly, "Wae? Are you my admirer? Do you like me?" he winked at her politely as she rolled her eyes. "Forget it." Taehyung gave her a cheeky smile and raised his hand, "Can I request to be in a pair with Yuna instead?" everyone looked at him with weird gazes, especially Jungkook. But no one can decline his offer.

Jungkook POV

What?! Why does Taehyung hyung want to change suddenly? Yuna was supposed to be my partner! I let out a heavy sigh and queued at the last in the row. I took a peek at the two in front me, having chats and laughter comfortably, just like how I saw them when I first met the girls. Yuna is always different when she's with Taehyung. She wasn't this comfortable when she's with me, am I not friendly enough? I ruffled my hair in frustration.

She was acting even more abnormally after we reached the waterpark.

Flashback to minutes ago:

"Yuna, do you want some water? I am getting some for my hyungs" I asked her.

"E-Eh? It's okay, thank you." She stuttered and quickly ran to her unnies. I scratched my nape, feeling uneasy. She wasn't like that before. She is acting weirdly for sure, but I have no idea why.

After which when we were playing the 10-seater float ride, she sat down first on one side and I comfortably sat down beside her. Her reaction was unexplainable. She slowly moved her body away from mine, leaving a gap between us and quickly pulled SinB to sit down between us. I was puzzled, even SinB was puzzled.

Now, she is pairing with Taehyung hyung, leaving me sitting this ride alone. She really likes him huh? I stared at her from the back, following her every movement as she went on her chat with hyung. She is attractive, especially with her wet appearance and that curvy- YAH JEON JUNGKOOK, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! I snapped my thoughts when the staff ordered to me sit on the float...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I am back with another chapter! I hope my story isn't getting too boring because I am kinda busy now, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter while I work on the new chapt!

Please give me some comments!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 424 60
Seven young boys grew up together and played in the park when they were young. Everything was changed when one of the oldest, Yoongi, had to move awa...
10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...
13.7K 396 17
I love you but the fact you hurt me make my love gone day by day-Yuju- I always want to tell you..I love you..-Jungkook- This is going to be a the st...
127K 6.8K 34
Eunha or her real name, Jung Eunbi is a cold, clever girl but deep inside, she is a nice person. She didn't like to fangirling like other girl in her...