Head Over Heels:Broken Fall:B...

By LostxInxStereo

He was my best friend. I've lost him too. After everything with my Dad and Taylor, how could he leave me too... More

H.O.H: Broken Fall:00:
H.O.H: Broken Fall:01:
Head Over Heels: Book One:02:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:03:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:04:
Head Over Heels:Book One:Justin Bieber love Story:05:
Head Over Heels:Book One:06:
Head Over Heels: Book One:07:
Head Over Heels: Book One:08:
H.O.H: Book One:09:
H.O.H: Broken Fall: Book One:10:
Head Over Heels - Justin BIeber Love Story:11:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:13:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:14:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:15:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:16:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:17:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:18:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:19:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:21:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:22:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:23:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:24:
Announcement
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:25:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:26:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:27:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:28:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:29:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:30:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:31:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:32:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:33:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:34:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:35:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:36:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:37:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:38:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:39
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Lover Story:40:
Head Over Heels: Forever In Your Arms (Preview)

Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:20:

30.2K 211 46
By LostxInxStereo

"Hey. Genie." Justin pointed to the character from Aladdin by the castle.

"I watched that movie all the time."

"I've seen it once I think, I always considered myself an Aladdin, all tough and macho."

I burst out laughing holding my stomach.

"Aladdin was not macho."

"Sure he was."

"No, he wasn't. Sure the dude was brave and everything but he was not macho."

"But I am right?" He joked, or so I thought.

I looked away laughing again bringing my hand to my mouth, trying to muffle it.

"No, huh?" He shrugged.

"No, but I guess you're like Aladdin in a way."

"That's what I thought." He laughed too and kissed me. Never thought I'd be getting kissed in front of Cinderella's castle.

"What's that make me? Am I like an Ariel or something?"

"No." He shook his head and pulled me towards the side of the castle. There were hundreds of people here. And somehow we had managed to convince our moms not to send our bodyguards, they were going to meet us outside the park later.

"Hmph. There go my childhood dreams..."

"You're not Ariel."

"Fine, I'm not Ariel. Then what?"

"You're my Jasmine." He looked at me smiling and I stopped walking. He took my other hand, resting his head against mine and I kissed him quickly.

"Why do you have to be so freaking cute?" I asked.

"Genetics." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant like you always find something sweet to say, and I dot know how you manage to do it."

"It's natural." He let go of my hands and put his hand on my back, pulling me to his side as we walked again.

"Natural huh?"

"I don't understand how guys don't tell their girlfriends how beautiful they are, or how

much they love them. Then what's the point in the relationship?"

"A lot of guys don't."

"I know, that's what I mean. That's why I try to tell you I love you as much as I can."

"Scared I'll run away?" I was only joking.

"Sort of..." He admitted.

"What? Come on, how could I? You're amazing and you get me. I'd be stupid to run away."

"Amazing huh?"

"Yes, you're my bestfriend. I can tell you anything."

"A lot has changed these past few months hasn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, but that's a good thing right?"

"Of course it's a good thing. We are closer, or at least that's how I feel."

"Me too. I like it." He pulled me gently closer to him kissing the side of my head.

"Dippin' Dots!" He looked over at the left and motioned to the little vender.

"The Cotton Candy is my favorite."

"Want some?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled and we walked over.

"Large Cotton Candy please?" He asked the girl who stood behind the little cart.

"Sure." She smiled back and I didn't know if it was because it was part of the job or because Justin was there. It might even be because of me, but I doubt it. He has practically every girl falling at his feet, and for some reason he chose me.

"Thanks." He handed her a ten and I got us two spoons. I was not eating that whole think by myself. "Keep the change."

We walked to a table by some tiny outdoor restaurants lined at the park and got one in the corner. Out of the way where people wouldn't see us, our backs facing them.

I scooped up the little dots into my spoon and let them melt in my mouth. It's been forever since I had these, and it was seriously the best artificially flavored ice cream ever created.

"This is my new favorite, I've never had the Cotton Candy before." Justin said as he ate more of it.

"Really!? I like the Cookies and Cream one too, that's good when the don't sell the Cotton Candy."

"That's the other one I've had, along with the Rainbow Ice, That one was just ok."

"I haven't had that one, probably because I always get this."

"Don't it's not worth it."

"I like it here. I've only been a few times, the one in Florida is a lot different."

"Yeah it is, but this one is convenient, like if any random day we are here and we don't know where to go. Disneyland."

"It was a good idea for a date, I'll give you that, with you and you're cuteness..."

"My mom gets full credit for the idea. I cam up with the whole magical romantic thing on my own."

"Well it is romantic. Like sharing a bowl of ice-cream together. Smooth move..."

"What can I say? I've outdone myself again with a bowl of ice-cream. I am the master."

"That's what you thinppk.."

I nudged him and took another spoonful of ice-cream.

"Ooo, ouch."

"Love you." I rested my head on his shoulder for a second and then looked at him.

"Love you too." He kissed me and then took another spoonful of the ice-cream.

*********

I took Justin's hand as we got into the coaster's car. It was Space Mountain, a ride that was completely dark with glow-in-the-dark cars. We were sitting towards the front and honestly I couldn't see a thing.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Justin asked.

"I don't know! Maybe what 4?"

"No."

"You're not flipping me off are you?" I whispered teasingly.

"No! Of course not. It was three. Geesh." Justin kissed my cheek and put his arm around me.

The coaster started to move and I clung to him. I heard him laugh at me.

"Laugh all you want mister."

"I will."

*

*

*

Justin took my hand and helped me out of the car. I held onto his hand and we walked back outside, the cool California air blowing on my face.

"Having fun?" Justin asked.

"I am. It's been a great day." I smiled at him and put my hand around his arm, the one that was already holding my hand.

"I think so too. You getting tired or do you want to keep going?"

"Doesn't matter to me."

"Ok let's go a little longer, then we can go get a bite and head back to your house."

"Alrighty."

We went on a few more different rides stopping for a drink once and then started to walk back to the parks entrance. Justin texted Kenny right before we started back, so he would meet us outside to walk us out to the car. We had only been stopped a few times throughout the day for autographs and such, I would have expected more.

"You got a little bit of sun didn't you?" Justin ran his thumb under my eye tracing where I had got the sun.

"It's not really bad is it?" My hand immediately went up to my face.

"No. You're just a little pink, you can barely tell. It will be gone by tomorrow."

"Good. Hey, I think your hair got a shade lighter." His hand flew to his hair and I started laughing.

"Not funny."

"Yes it was. It really was."

"Maybe I'll just dye it tomorrow.."

"No! I'm sorry. Don't do that."

"Well I don't know now, if it's a shade lighter.."

"It's not I swear!"

"You should see your face right now."

I gave him a light punch on the shoulder and he caught my hand.

"Fine, we're even."

"Oh no. I don't think so."

"What?!" We walked out of the park and saw Kenny.

"Hey Kenny." We were walking together now out towards the car, a few people starring.

"Hey Justin. Where'd you park?"

"B. We tried to get close."

We walked quickly to the B part of the parking lot and I saw a few flashes from the corner of my eye. I. Don't. Care.

"Thank you Kenny." I smiled at him.

"No problem Laur. Careful driving." He looked at Justin for the last part.

"I will." He groaned. Kenny really was like an Uncle.

We got in the car and Justin looked at me.

"We are so not even." He went back to our conversation from before.

"Yes we are! Come on!"

"No."

"Yeah huh! You threatened to dye your hair!"

"Fine, if you kiss me we will be even."

"Why don't you kiss me and we'll be even?! You started it in the first place!"

"No I didn't I was being honest! You really are pink."

"I don't believe you." I stuck my tongue out at him and he let out a chuckle.

"Fine. Look."

"No." I shook my head as I leaned against him.

"So what does that mean are you gonna kiss me?"

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"Hmph."

I kissed him and put my hand against his cheek.

"Happy?"

"Yes, Yes I am."

"I think we might have company." I pointed to a few paparazzi.

He started the car and pulled out driving around to the exit.

"Brought your bathing suit right?" I asked him.

"Yeah I did. It's in the back seat."

"I turned the pool on this morning it should be warm by the time we get back."

"Doesn't matter to me. I'll pull you in with me anyway."

"I thought we were even?"

"Oh we are. That's just fun for me."

"Well aren't you nice." He rested his hand on my leg and quickly glance at me.

"Like you don't like it."

"Pshh. So?"

******

It was starting to get dark outside. It was about 6 o'clock and we had gotten to my house maybe 10 minutes ago. Justin put his arms around my waist from behind and swiveled to kiss my cheek. My pool was actually a mineral pool, it had salt water instead of the chlorine, a black surface, and rocks were piled on top of each other with a waterfall running down it. It was gorgeous, and it had come with the house.

"So are you going to get in by yourself or am I going to have to take you in with me?"

"I don't know."

"I'll give you ten seconds."

"What? That's it? Just ten seconds!?"

"10-9-8-7-6-"

"Justin!"

"5-4-3-2-1." He said the last all to quickly and pulled me in with him.

We shot up for breath and I turned scowling at him.

"I warned you."

"You didn't even give me ten seconds!"

"I wasn't missing the opportunity."

"Then why even ask?"

"Why wouldn't I? That wouldn't be very polite would it?"

"Oh please." I put my hands on each side of his face and ran my fingers through his hair, it swooping to the side.

"You have off for a few days in September right?"

"Yeah why?" His arms tightened around me, pulling me as close as he possibly could.

"I talked to your mom, but I thought maybe we could getaway for a little."

"Like a vacation?"

"Exactly. A vacation."

"Where would we go?"

"How about Hawaii? It's pretty there, we won't tell a lot of people, just so the media and everything doesn't know where we are going. We'll get away from work, hit the beach..."

I put one hand on the back of his neck, my fingers moving through his hair.

"Alright, I'm in." Justin kissed me and I leaned backwards. He moved with me and I took a step back, finding the rock wall and resting against it.

I pulled away short of breath and Justin's lips moved to my cheek. He picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist, like he had done back in Winnipeg.

I heard his phone ringing out of the corner of my ear.

"Justin?"

"Mhm?"

"Your phone is ringing."

"I don't care. They can leave a message of it's important." He whined.

"It could be your mom."

"I doubt it."

"Hurry and just get it."

"Fine." He got out of the pool and got his phone off the table.

"Hey Scooter..."

I swore I heard a car door shut out front. But my mom was home, and Justin was too. So who could it possibly be.

I got out of the pool and Justin gave me a questioning look. I got my towel and wrapped around me, raisin my pointer finger telling him I'd be back in a minute.

I walked around the side of house but I didn't see anything so I headed back to the backyard.

"What was it?" He asked as I put my towel on a chair.

"I thought I heard a car but I guess not."

"Oh."

"What's wrong?" I asked, his eyes off somewhere else. He looked back at me, and I rested my hand on his neck, hoping to keep his gaze for a little longer.

Justin didn't answer, he simply put his hand over mine and starred at me.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"A paternity suit."

"What?!" I took a step back and he held onto my hand.

"I didn't do it. I don't even know her."

"Slow down, who?"

"Her name is Mariah Yeater. That's what Scooter told me. I didn't do it. She is suing me because apparently I had sex with her in a bathroom after a concert and she has a four month old kid who she says is mine. He's not mine. He's not mine. I've never even-" He looked away from me.

"Hey, hey." I turned his face back to mine and looked at him for a minute. "It's going to be ok."

I hugged him and he relaxed a little.

"I have to take a paternity test in December. Scooter thinks that if I take it she will drop the suit, plus it just proves that I'm not the baby's dad." He pulled away and caressed my face. "You believe me right? I'm not the baby's father. I've never even had, well, you know."

"Justin you know I believe you. I'm telling you everything is going be fine. She can't win a case without evidence. You're fans will know you didn't do it. I know you didn't do it. Don't stress about it."

"You're right."

"Do you want to go inside then?"

"We don't have to if you don't want too."

"It's fine. We can watch a movie or something. You're not going to leave are you?"

"That's the last thing I want to do right now."

"Good. I don't want you to."

"Let's go, come on. You're shivering out here."

"I'm fine." I insisted. He put his hands on my arms soothingly and I gave him a peck on the cheek. "You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

I picked up my towel and he got his quickly drying himself off. We headed inside and I put our towels in the laundry room.

"Hey Mom." I looked over into the living room where she was sitting down reading a book.

"That was fast."

"Yeah, well, you know."

I handed Justin his clothes from off the table and we went upstairs. He already knew where the bathroom was and I'd just change in my room.

"Why didn't you tell her?" He asked at the top of the stairs.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to or not."

"It's ok. It's not like the whole world doesn't know by now anyway." Normally it'd be a joke, but he was serious, and he was right.

"Don't look at it like that."

"Then what do I look at it like?"

"I don't know, I guess it's an opportunity to show your fans and all the other people how strong you are."

"I'm not that strong."

"Sure you are, you just don't know it yet, but I do."

"I love you." He pulled me into him and kissed my forhead.

"I love you too Justin." I smiled and pulled back. "Go get dressed."

"Fine." I walked off to my room. I debated on wearing my gray sweat pants or the cheetah boxers shorts I had from Pink. I went with the cheetah shorts and grabbed my pink v-neck shirt.

I changed and skipped out of my room as Justin walked out of the bathroom. He cocked his head to the side and starred at me.

"I like those."

"Stop it! I'll go and change again." I laughed and hung my bathing suit on the hook that was on the back of the door.

"No. It won't matter. You'll still look hot."

"Stop." He hugged me from behind and I felt his lips against my neck.

"No."

"You sound like a 5 year old."

"I feel like one sometimes."

"Come on." I stepped forward and let go of one hand holding on to the other as we went down the stairs, then down the other flight down to the basement. Justin picked me up at the bottom of the stairs, my arms flinging around his neck as he scooped up my legs.

"Why'd you do that?" I spoke softly.

"Why not?"

He took me into the theatre room and sat down on the couch. I stayed as I was, laying my head against him and he handed me the remote.

"You pick." I told him.

"Ok." I watched as he flipped through the Netflix movies. "I know one."

He chose The Notebook.

"Do you want to see me cry?" I asked.

"Of course not. I remember you telling me how much you loved this movie."

"I do." I placed my hand on his chest and his hand moved from my back to my hip.

"You still want to go to Hawaii?" I asked.

"What? Yeah, that suit isn't going to change anything. We are still going to do everything we planned."

I nodded and let my hand slowly move down his chest and I found his hand, intertwining my fingers through his.

A strand of my hair fell from behind my ear and he tucked it back.

"So you've never..." I started to say, but I found myself trailing off.

"Nope. Never." He shook his head once and met my gaze. I found myself quickly looking away. "Why?"

I shrugged. "Just curious I guess. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think I could date someone who had. If we ever decided too and I was the only one, well, I couldn't just give it up like that. It wouldn't be the same."

I looked up for a split second to get a glimpse of his expression. I was sorta scared of what he thought. We hadn't really ever talked about it.

"So you haven't either?"

"No. I'm waiting for the right person I guess." I met his eyes again.

Justin just looked at me. I knew he was thinking, but now was the time to say something.

"Would you ever with me?" He spoke quietly.

I drew in my breath quietly. We were both Christian and I knew that it was supposed to be saved for marriage, but I would. Was that horrible of me?

"As long as I was ready for it and I didn't feel pressured or anything." I paused and look down at out hands. "I would."

"I would never try any of

that stuff on you. I'm not like that." He shook his head.

"I know you're not." I waited to see if he was going to say anything else, but then I had the same question. "What about me?"

"Mhm, as long as I was ready too. You know I love you."

"I love you too."

"You wouldn't sue me if you had a kid would you?" He joked.

"Not funny."

"I thought I'd make light of the situation."

"Well hopefully I wont even need to think of suing anyone of a baby for a long time."

"How long is a long time?" I continued to look at him.

"A few years, why?"

"I was just wondering."

"What do you want to have?" I sat back a little. The movie was still going through the opening credits and I've seen it a lot. I wasn't to worried about it.

"Two girls and a boy." He answered without even thinking.

"Really?" I smiled at him and put my head back on his chest, moving our hands on top my lap.

"Mhm. I gotta have at least one boy, someone has to pass down the name and Jaxon has a little while before he will even come close to that."

"Trust me, this world will know the name Bieber forever."

"Speaking of names, have you ever thought of any? For a baby I mean."

"I like the name Hailee Lynn."

"Hailee Lynn huh?"

"Yeah or Hailee Renee, after my

mom."

"I like them both, but I think I like Hailee Renee better."

"What's yours?"

"Well for a girl I like Nicole Faith, and for a boy I think I like Jason. I'm not sure of a middle name though, maybe Jeremy."

"I like them both." I kissed him softly, letting go of his hand, my finger running along his chin line. "I'm surprised you guys even think about stuff like that."

"We don't, but when I was with you a few weeks ago I thought about it. I was watching you sleep. I just thought about where we would be later in life, stuff like that."

"I wasn't moving around a lot was I?"

"No, you're a peaceful sleeper. You looked so pretty all curled up against me."

"I probably looked ridiculous."

"Nah. You didn't."

I looked at the screen, Ryan Gosling appearing with Rachel McAdams. Both really nice people, I liked them a lot.

A chill ran up my spine and I shivered.

"You're cold in here too? It's only about 80 degrees outside...." Justin let out a chuckle.

"It's probably just my hair."

"Here, scoot over for a minute."

I did as he told me and a second later he pulled me by waist in between his legs, my back against his chest, his arms around me.

"Better?" His lips were against my cheek and I lost my breath for a minute.

"Y-Yeah." I relaxed into him and we sat like that for a while, I turned every now and then to kiss him.

Now Allie was with Noah outside her house arguing, Noah trying to break it off, he only thought he was doing the right thing. It was so sad...

"Don't you ever do that to me." I told Justin.

"Never. Our situation is completely different."

"I know, but if you try to break up with me because you think I'm hurting from something, like those fans tweets, don't. That would be worse than the tweets, I'd be a mess."

"I wouldn't do anything that I knew would purposely hurt you. It'd probably kill me too."

I turned so we were chest to chest and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Tell me if I ever do, I wouldn't want you to be mad at me. Sometimes I sorts lose it when I'm angry or upset about something. You've only come close to seeing that side of me once."

"You don't lose it lik-"

"Oh no. Nothing close. I'd never hurt you like that, ever. I couldn't live with myself, the only time I would ever touch you would be like now."

Justin put his hands on my sides and started to tickle me.

"Stop!" I laughed and twisted trying to get away from him.

"I don't think so..." I stood up and Justin pulled me back down beside him. He started again and I scooted down toward the other side of the couch.

I was laughing uncontrollably. "I can't breath! Stop!" He smiled amused and held himself above me, a hand on either side of my face.

"Alright, Alright."

"Thank you." I managed to whisper. I tried to steady my breathing as Justin bent down to kiss me. I put my finger on his mouth stopping him.

"You might have to wait a minute. Your tickling spree hasn't worn off."

"Not my fault you have a short amount of air supply."

"I do not and you know it."

"Prove it." He raised eyebrow and I pulled Justin down by his shirt, his lips pressing against mine, I closed my eyes and felt his hand naturally going on my neck. Our lips moving slowly at first, as innocent as any other kiss.

You'd think after all the concerts I've done that would have been enough for him.

He sat up slowly, his arm around my back bringing me with him. My hands went through his hair as his hand pressed me closer to him.

I feel like we pulled away hours later, now all the sudden Allie was a volunteer nurse for the war, I could hear it in the background.

I rest my forehead against his shoulder once again trying to catch my breath.

"Told you." He chuckled and his hand moved in circles along my back.

"Do you know how long that was?"

"Yeah, I was just messing with you, I didn't think you would actuall-"

"Yes you did."

"Ok fine I did, but you probably would have done the same thing."

"No I wouldn't have!"

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Yea-"

He kissed me again and pushed me back where I was laying before.

"Afraid you were gonna lose?"

"Lose what? There wasn't anything to lose."

"Mhm."

I gave him a short kiss and tried to sit up.

"I wasn't finished yet." He whined.

"I was."

"No no no. Pwease?"

"You're doing that five years old thing again and sticking your lip out isn't gonna work."

"Sure it is."

"Not on me."

"It has before."

"Nope."

I swiveled out from underneath his arms and stood up only to be pulled back down again on to his lap.

"Justin!" I scooted next to him and he tried to pull me back.

"Oh come on. Ryan Gosling is about to come back from the war!"

"Have you seen this before?"

"I grew up with my mom ok?" He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"That's definitely not a bad thing."

Instead of making a second attempt to pull me back he put his head on my lap. I rubbed his back and ran my hand through his hair a few times. I dot know why guys seem to like that stuff but they do, and it was cute.

Poor Noah, seeing that Allie was now with another guy, and happily going to be married. That would suck, it really would.

We didn't really talk much until Allie went to see Noah for the second time. They went out to see the swans.

"We've never kissed in the rain." Justin said.

"No. No we haven't."

"Next time it rains and we are together I'm gonna kiss you ok?"

"Sounds good to me. You know it's supposed to rain tomorrow."

"You're going to visit your sister tomorrow."

"Not tomorrow night. I am in the morning."

"Ok, well we'll go out tomorrow and wait until it rains."

"Ok."

**************

We walked upstairs into the kitchen. It was only a little after 8 o'clock and odds are he'd be here till at least 11.

I opened up the pantry and took the Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix out.

"I hope you're good at this." Justin said.

"How can you not be? It comes practically made for you."

"I know, but I eat all the cookie dough, so I'm not very good at it."

I laughed and got a bowl off the shelf.

"Not this time."

"I'll try." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

I went and got everything we needed out of the fridge and set it on the counter. Just eggs and butter. These things really did make it easy.

"10 seconds right?" Justin took the stick of butter and put it in the microwave.

"Yeah, I think that sounds right." I heard him press the buttons as I dumped the mix into the bowl. I had almost forgotten to preheat the oven. Crap.

I set the temperature and Justin opened the microwave after it beeped, unwrapped the wax paper around the butter and let it fall onto the mix. I reached for an egg and cracked it on the side of the bowl, pushing my thumbs where the crack was, breaking it open.

Justin cracked the other one and I washed my hands, then opened the trash can throwing the egg shells inside.

I pulled a fork out of the drawer by the sink and handed it to Justin.

"It's to mix it, not eat it." He took it and rolled his eyes at me.

"I won't, I won't."

I went on the other side of him and opened the cupboard door where we kept our pans. I got the 12 x 18 out and set it next to the bowl on the counter.

"Not bad." Justin had almost completely mixed everything together.

"Why thank you."

I shook my head at him and found the thin my mom always used to make cookies. I don't even know what it's called, you scoop up the cookie dough in it and cut off the excess on the top, then squeeze the two handles on the side and it plops right onto the pan where you want it. Nifty little thing...

"You done?" I asked.

"I think so." I looked at the cookie dough, it looked mixed to me.

"Do you want to do it?" I motioned to the cookie scooper thing. Whatever it's called!

"No you can, my arm hurts." Justin rubbed his hand and I burst out laughing.

"Your arm hurts!? Are you kidding me? The arms that lift up my suitcases or hold me down against my will. Those arms."

He shot a playful scowl mocking me. "Shut up." He was still rubbing his hand.

"Make me." I put the first cookie on the pan without even thinking about what I had said. My head shot up when I did, and Justin had me in his arms the next second. "I have a scooper thingy mobob!" He laughed after what I said. It was a pathetic way to threaten someone I know, but it's all I had.

"Like you'd hurt me with that thing."

"Now that you mention it..." But I set it down and put my arms around his neck. "So much for shutting me up."

"Oh, right." He kissed me and I smiled, he tasted like cookie dough. Wait a minute...

I pulled away quickly and he raised an eyebrow.

"When did you eat the cookie dough?" I asked.

"Uh..." He gave me a crooked smile and shrugged. "When you were getting the pan. Your butt looked nice by the way." He whispered the last part.

"Justin!" I slapped his chest lightly and his grip tightened around me.

"I had an opportunity and I took it, do you blame me?"

"Yes actually I do."

"Oh boo hoo."

"Alright let go, we gotta get the cookies on the pan so we can eat them tonight, not next year."

"Ok, ok."

His arms slipped off of me and I turned back to the bowl, putting another cookie onto the pan.

I made Justin put the pan in, so he didn't have another opportunity to look at my butt and quickly got out another pan from the cupboard.

As I was putting the cookies onto the new pan, Justin got the cookie dough that I had scraped off from the top of this one and ate it.

"Hey!"

"It wasn't enough to make another cookie anyway."

We waited for the cookies in the oven to be finished and I pulled them out, letting thenpan rest on top of the stove as Justin put the other pan in. There wasn't enough cookie dough to make one more but there was enough to eat. I took a little before Justin could and ate it. It was amazing.

"Hey!" Justin pouted.

"I saved you some don't worry."

He took the rest of it and sat the bowl in the sink.

"All gone."

"Nuh uh. We have the cookies to eat now."

"They have to cool for a minute."

I started to put them all on the cooling rack as Justin peered at them from over my shoulder.

"They smell good."

"Sure do."

"Let's share the first one."

"Ok, but they are still hot." He reached over anyway and broke one in half without even flinching.

"No they're not. They're pretty warm." Justin handed the other half to me and I looked at him. It was warm. Really warm.

I bit into it taking his word that they weren't hot, the chocolate melting even more in my mouth.

"Yummy." I said after I swallowed.

"Mhm." I looked back at Justin, a little smudge of chocolate above his lip. I laughed and kissed him.

"You had a little bit of chocolate." I explained after I pulled away.

"Aw man. I wanted that." He joked.

"I'll remember that next time."

"No. I take it back I didn't want it." He shook his head and I laughed at him again.

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Really?" He leaned against the counter and starred at me.

"Yes really. I said it."

"I'll have you know that I don't have a boat."

"Cry me a river. I'll build you one and then it can float your boat."

"I like that song! Don't turn it into another float your boat saying."

"What if I did."

"I'd-"

"You'd what?"

"Never mind."

"Exactly. You wouldn't do anything because you love me."

"That's what you think."

"Oh, harsh." I looked away and out the window.

"Baby you know I'm just messing with you."

"I know." I turned back and looked at him with a smirk on my face. He was to easy.

******

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked as we walked outside to his car.

"Yes you will, and we are going to have our kiss in the rain even if it takes us hours."

"I'm holding you to it. Be careful driving back."

"I will. I try to always be. Goodnight."

"Night. I love you." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too. Good luck with your sister. It's going to go fine."

"I hope so."

He kissed my lips softly before getting into his car. I watched as he drove away from the side walk and when he was out of sight I walked up to the house and inside.

Another best night ever. Somehow I seem to love them all.

----------------------

I really want some chocolate chip cookies right now! GRRR!

Vote please! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
725K 44.4K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...