Suicide Squad Imagines

By alyray04

I absolutely love the Joker from suicide squad and all the other characters so I decided to make this , so ye... More

The Joker
El Diablo
The Joker Pt.2
IMPORTANT
Requested by @diamondLovesAugustAA
Dead shot
When you met him
Worst Behaviour
That One Guy
Crazy People, Best People.
Crazy Meets Crazier
His Ass Is Mine
I Started A Joke
Cookies
Harassed
Joker's Daughter
Joker's Daughter Dating
super suit!!
Suicide Squad
Little Game
He Upsets You
Well Then
Saved
TVD an SS
The Need
How you Cuddle?
psychotic
Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)
Secret Adoration (Joker x reader)
Chato Santana
Joker
You're So Sane
Locked
You were just a toy
his domination ~ the joker

Harley Quinn

3.8K 69 1
By alyray04

You an Harley are the best of friends since like forever.
You guys did everything together, you were glued to her hip. But when she decided that she was going to leave with her "puddin" and leave you all alone. But not even 30 minutes later you found her sitting on a car. "What the hell Harls?" You yell at her. "I'm sorry Y/N/N." She said all sad like.

Back at the prison
****************
Everything thing was perfect. The world was safe, you had Harley back, and their was no joker.
"Y/n you know when we where fighting the witch and she showed us those visions." Harley paused. You hummed in response. "Well in my vision you where in it and I had a baby with my puddin." She said. "Well thats good for you." You said getting up to get a cup of espresso. But you were cut of by a big explosion. You fly back hitting your head of the bar. Harley runs over to you checking your injuries. "You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay Y/n." Harley whispered into your ear.

Harley's POV
************
I see Y/n fly back into the bars. I run over to Y/n and I check her head. It not that bad she'll live. This guy walks into the cage and his armor say the joker, but it couldn't be I watched the helicopter crash.
*
*
*
*
*
Hallow... I will do a part 2 btw! Hugs and kisses

Love,
alyray04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...