Loved by the Marauders

By musical_riley

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 15

6.4K 150 16
By musical_riley

HEYO!! SO I know I haven't updated in a while so I am going to make this long!! Like at least 15 pages on word!! SAY YAY!! hehe cooL!! SO I hope you all enjoy it and vote and comment even fan!! Thanks!!

Xox Shortie

**************

Chapter 15

Shelby's POV

"I told you. That's all I know." I said tears falling down my eyes. Brad pushed me up against the wall again ad I fell to floor pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I warned you. I warned you if she doesn't go out with me you're going to regret it." He said smirking evilly down on me. I whimpered in the dark corridor near the dungeons I think.

"Shelby, Shelby, Shelby. Go away. Don't come back again. Go back to being whatever scum like you do. You're worthless to me. You're going to regret ever being my spy." He said. I stood up the gryffindor inside me coming out.

"You forced me to be your spy. You said if I didn't agree you would hurt my sister." I said defiantly. He rolled his eyes and put his arms on either side of me trapping there.

"Exactly. Looks like your sister might have to watch out." he said and then threw me on the wall again. I already had scratches all over my legs and my ip was bleeding from where he punched me in the face. My dress was torn and my hair was messy. He walked away angrily and I stood up shaking from the coldness. I slowly walked back to the great hall wincing.I knew Cassie probably hated me now along with Sirius but my sister needed help right now. I walked into the great hall blending into the shadows so no one would see me. I saw Cassie dancing crazily in the crowd next to her boyfriend, Remus. I saw her brother James dancing near her with his date, Eva. I didn't see Sirius anywhere but I waited in the shadows for them to come out of the middle of the crowd.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked me scaring the dirt out of me. Cassie is begin ing to rub off on me. I turned around to look at the person and was surprised to see Sirius.

"Look Sirius, I know you all probably hate me but I didn't want to do it. He forced me. He said he would hurt my sister. I only agreed so he wouldn't but now he is because he thinks it my fault and I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I said tears falling down my face. Sirius looked slightly shocked but he also looked sorry. He pulled me into a hug as I cried. I winced as my bruised legs hit the wall.

"I'm sorry Shelby. How old is your sister?" He asked me. I pulled away sniffling and rubbing my eyes.

"She's a first year in Hufflepuff." I said. He nodded and left disappearing into the crowd..

Cassie's POV {YAY!}

"Moony, have you seen Padfoot?" I asked as we danced. He laughed as I did the sprinkler and shook his head.

"No. Wait isn't that him?" He asked pointing into the crowd. I squinted and saw him which made me laugh.

"Why does he look like a cat?" I asked Remus. Remus looked down on me confused.

"A cat?" He said. I nodded smiling.

"Yeah. See a cat." I said leaning on him as we stared at Sirius who was coming through the crowd towards us. I waved madly at him screaming.

"HEY PADFOOT! YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT!" I screamed. I saw him laugh and I heard Remus laugh along with James and Eva.

"Why does everyone always laugh at me." I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. Prongs came up and hugged me as I leaned into him.

"We don't laugh at you. We laugh at what you do." He said laughing. I smiled happily.

"That works." I said and then began to jump up and down. I turned around to face the band on the stage. Where's Timmy? And Tina?

"TIMMY? TINA?" I screamed loudly.

"Go ahead and burst my ear drums." I heard Sirius say. I turned around smiling.

"PADFOOT I MISSED YOU CAT BOY!" I screamed feeling very hyper. I ran and jumped into his arm making him stumble.

"Hello to you to Snowy." He said laughing. I frowned and poked his head like five time.

"Where have you been? Do you by any chance have Timmy and Tina?" I asked him. He shook his head but then smiled.

"No, but you do." he said. I raised my eyebrows at him and then realized there was something on my head.

"AHHHHH! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!" I screamed as I fell onto the floor which hurt my butt. My butt hurts. It's a hurt butt. Yep it's a butterfly. I told you so. I looked up at my head but couldn't see anything so I reached up to my head slowly and dramatically.

"Gotcha!" I said grabbing the animal. I pulled it down to my face and saw Timmy staring at me with bug eyes. Like a bug named Timmy but a turtle. His eyes were sad and when I looked next to him I saw a brush. The Tina brush. That sounds cool. THE TINA BRUSH!

"THE TINA BRUSH!" I screamed out loud standing up with Timmy in my hand. I picked Tina brush off the floor and handed it to Eva sadly.

"What time is it?" She asked smiling. I looked at my watch and read it out loud.

"6:30?" I said confused looking at my watch. Remus came up behind me looking at the watch laughing.

"Snowy, your watch is upside down. It's midnight." He said. I frowned blushing.

"Oops." I said fixing it. I then randomly sat on the ground staring at TImmy.

"Cassie, you're wearing a dress stand up." Ariana said walking over with Josh. I shook my head smiling.

"Nope. Timmy is sad. I must help my turtle. Hey Moony do you know where you can buy a lemur? I want one. They have tails. Why doesn't Timmy have a turtle? I HAVE A TAILLESS TURTLE!" I screamed the last part. Remus laughed while James rolled his eyes.

"Why must you be so loud?" Sirius asked covering his ears. He was sitting on the ground next to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked. He grabbed my tongue.

"There, now you can't scream." He said grinning. I tried to bite his finger but he kept moving so I couldn't. I looked down at Timmy slightly and we used our telepathic powers to communicate. Timmy teleported using his awesome turtle powers about five feet away. Sirius was taken by surprise and let go of my tongue. I stood up quickly dusting off my dress.

"HA! Take that you cat!" I said to him and stalked off to Remus.

"Hi, Moony. I moody. I'm like a moody moon." I said. He rolled his eyes as we began to slow dance with Timmy on my head.

"I thought I was Moony?" He said smiling. I shook my head.

"No, your Moony I'm Snowy but I feel moody. See?" I said. He smiled as he rocked me back and forth. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my hair. Timmy was on top of Remus' head swaying with us.

"Snowy! Moony! Come with me." Sirius said suddenly remembering something. He grabbed my arm and pulled me through the crowd as Remus held onto my other arm. I'm a sock monkey in a banana tree. Whatever. My modo is to follow the lemurs and see where they take me so I shall follow these lemurs THROUGH THE CORWD OF NORMAL PEOPLE! Silly normal persons.

"I found Shelby and she said she was sorry." Sirius said stopping in a dark corner of the room. I looked at him confused but then Shelby herself stepped out of the shadows. Her dress was torn in different places and her lip was bleeding along with several bruises. My eyes widened and I ran towards her.

"Shelby! What happened? Did you poke a llama again?" I asked her. She shook her head smiling.

"No. When did I ever poke a llama?" She asked. I put my hand on her shoulder smiling.

"Remember that one time when we were at the zoo and then- oh wait that was a dream." I said blushing. Shelby laughed. Remus came up behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I leaned back into him staring questionably at Shelby.

"So if you didn't poke a llama then what happened?" I asked her rocking back and forth from foot to foot at the same pace as Remus. She looked down uncomfortable but Sirius walked up putting his arm around her encouraging her to go on. She looked up taking a breath.

"Well, I didn't mean to be a spy for Brad." She started and then continued to tell us the whole story about her coming to school this year and about a month into the school year Brad came up to her. He threatened her saying that he would hurt her sister, which I believe he would, so she agreed to help him. Her sister was in Hufflepuff. Her name is Ivory which I think is awesome.

"Your sister's name is awesome." I commented. Shelby laughed smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so. Well after what he just did tonight didn't exactly work he got mad and took me from the hall. He kept I guess beating me up and throwing me against the wall taking out his anger. He said I would regret ever working for him and I told him that he basically forced me too. H-he um he said he was going to hurt my sister and then walked away." She said a tear falling down her face.

"Awwww. He's a potty head." I said pouting. Shelby laughed wiping her eyes. While she was talking James and Eva had come over along with Peter and and Kat the non-Ravenclaw.

"You're right Snowy. He is a potty head." Remus said from above me. I looked up, me being shorter, and kissed him quickly.

"I am right because Potter's are always right unless you're Prongs then you're never right." I said. Everyone laughed except for James who glared at me.

"I am right, sometimes." He said. I shook my head at him.

"Not to ruin the family moment or anything but I think we need to help Ivory." Sirius said hugging the frowning Shelby. I nodded on a mission and followed Sirius out of the hall. Shelby led us down to the Hufflepuff dorms to see if she was there. Ivory was a first year so she didn't get to go to the ball. Somehow Shelby knew how to get into the common room. She's a ninja.

"BUM BUM BUM!! REMUS LUPIN!" I said singing my own jingle. I smiled happily at it. Everyone rolled their eyes at me including all the Hufflepuffs.

"Why'd you say my name?" Remus asked taking my hand. I smirked and curtseyed.

"I was announcing you presence." I said. He laughed bowing as Shelby went up to look for her sister.

"Well thank you fair maiden." He said laughing. I smiled as Shelby came back down but frowned when I realized her sister wasn't following her. I walked up to the frowning Shelby hugging her as a tear fell down her face.

"It'll be okay. We'll find her. She probably was just sneaking off to the ball or something." I said reassuringly. She sniffed.

"Yeah, maybe. It's all my fault." She said sadly. I hugged her again directing her back to Sirius as she cried.

"Hey, it's not your fault. If it's anyones it's mine, for being too irresistible that it makes people desperate." I said smiling cheekily. She laughed as Sirius put his arm around her protectively. I smiled at her as we all walked out of the common room again. Everyone was in their pairs. Sirius and Shelby, Peter and Kat, James and Eva, Josh and Ariana, and Remus and me. It was al very cute all the boys having their arms around their dates protectively. Well Peter was just walking besides Kat while she stared at him lovingly. If he screws it up with her he's gong to be lonely forever. I'm serious. Not Sirius though serious.

"Where are we going now? Are we going to the kitchens cause I'm starving." James complained. I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out. He stuck his tongue out right back at me so I just looked the other way ignoring him.

"Don't you ignore me little sister." He said coming closer. I backed up into Remus who chuckled. I looked up at him pleading with my eyes for help. He just smirked at me. I pouted giving him the puppy dog face and he nodded smiling.

"Come here Snowy." James said. I looked back at him shaking my head childishly. James smirked and charged me going to pick me up but Remus got there first. remus simply picked me up putting me on his shoulders while I smiled down on James who was frowning.

"That's cheating." He said. I shook my head smiling triumphantly.

"Nope! It's not because my awesome boyfriend is on my team so it doesn't count as cheating it counts as um- not cheating." I said as we entered the entrance hall. I could hear the music from the Great Hall thumping and it kind of made me want to dance but I restrained myself from my horrible dancing.

"Moony, how are you so strong? I mean I'm like a fat chipmunk and you picked me up like I was a toothpick." I said as he brought me down setting me on the steps next to everyone else in our herd. Shelby was sad again because we still hadn't found Shelby. I actually did think Brad did something to her because he's a Slytherin and he's like obsessed with me. He's a stalker. He's weird. I don't like him. He also called me Cassandra. Like twice. I think. That one time in the hall and I think he did that weird thing to my head. That or I imagined it.

"Well, because you're are a toothpick. You really should eat more." Remus said sitting down beside me. I rolled my eyes leaning on his shoulder. I guess I didn't pay attention but some of our group left so now it's just Shelby, Sirius, Remus, James, and me. James was kind of awkwardly sitting in between us. awkwardly like a turtle. My eyes drooped slightly and Remus noticed.

"Guys, I think I should take Snowy up to the Common Room." He said. I knew he was just looking out for me but I really need to stay and help Shelby. It really is my fault anyway. I may be laughing and joking on the outside but on the inside I'm laughing and joking. Also I'm crying with Shelby but not showing it. I mean I've never met her sister but who doesn't want to meet an Ivory.

"No. I need to help." I said sitting up. No one fought knowing how stubborn I am but I could tell Remus wanted me to got to sleep.

"Okay. I say we go look outside." Sirius said taking charge and standing up Shelby at his side. She nodded and we all followed them down to the lake. Shelby and I were shivering having worn dresses. At least mine isn't all torn like hers. Now I fell bad. Like cold bad. I am shivering.

"Shelby, do you want my jacket?" I heard Sirius ask her. Before she could reply he took off his tuxedo jacket and wrapped it around her hugging her. It was really big but she looked a lot warmer. As we neared the lake it got colder and colder. I really want to do like a puzzle or something. Like a brain think.

"I want t-to do a b-brain t-thinker." I said my teeth chattering. Remus then realized that I was freezing and quickly wrapped his jacket around me. I snuggled into him already feeling warmer. It's kind of funny how he can make me fell so warm inside and out. '

"I SEE HER!" We heard James yell from ahead. We all immediately started running towards him stopping right at the edge of the lake. Or should I say ice. The whole lake was frozen over like an ice rink. I squealed.

"Ooohhh! FUn!" I said and went to step on. Two things happened at once. Remus pulled me back at the same time we heard a voice call out.

"This ice can only hold four people. Looks like only two more people can come on. Cassandra will be one of them." We heard Brad call out loudly. I looked up to the middle of the ice to see Brad holding little Ivory, who was shaking from coldness and fear as Brad held a wand to her neck. I narrowed my eyes at him as he used my full name. TImmy appeared on my head from Moony's knowing this was a bad situation. I turned around to the group.

"Only one of you guys can come. Who shall accompany me to my death slash brain tester that I wanted?!" I said smiling. No one laughed which made me sad. They are way too serious even if Brad is in the middle of a frozen lake holding Shelby's little sister. Captive in a neck hold. Shelby raised her hand automatically but Sirius lowered it for her.

"Okaaaay, so no Shelby." I said stating the obvious. I could tell they wanted only the boys to go out there you know being all boy like but on had to be me. Remus obviously didn't want me going out there especially in a dress to my stalker. Stalkers are bad always remember that.

"I'll go." Remus said quickly. I smiled at him and he smiled back slightly.

"It be settled. Wish us luck." I said to them and linked hands with Remus. We looked at each other before stepping onto the cold ice. I mentally thanked myself then for not wearing heels. I hate heels they make me hurt myself. The ice was slippery and it made me slide. I kept almost falling and either Remus would catch me or TImmy would which then made me laugh that I was being caught by a turtle. Then I fell again. Finally we made it to the center right in front of Brad and Ivory who looked at us for help. I gave her a reassuring smile and looked up at Brad glaring.

"You brought lover boy eh? Well that will just make it harder on him." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him trying to be all cool and un-Remus like. I only like Remus' not Brads. Brads bad not Remus they bad. Remus tightened his grip on my hand and I squeezed his reassuringly. We both knew Slytherins were desperate crazed sea creatures of dark magic. Or I did at least. I sure hope Remus knows too.

"Yeah, yea whatever. I am here to collect Ivory who is awesome. I also would like my feather back." I demanded. He raised his eyebrows at me but I just continued to smirk at him. I heard Remus chuckle besides me and I even saw Ivory smile a little.

"I don't have your feather." He said. I made a very cryptic face and said in a cryptic voice.

"Or do you." I said. He rolled his eyes not really getting my sarcasm or whatever.

"No I don't. Now this ice is going to melt eventually so let's get this over with. Here;s the deal. I'll give you this." he said holding up Ivory, who squeaked, like she was a bag of garbage," If you come with me." He said pointing to me and smirking. For a minute I had no reaction. Remus did though. He stepped in front of me protectively shielding me from Brad. I poked my head out and waved at Ivory who waved back slightly. Brad saw her movement and twisted her so she was in a weird angle that looked very painful. I winced going back behind protective Remus.

"Remus, let me handle this. I'll be okay." I whispered to him. I saw Brad's smirking face and stuck my tongue out at him. I pulled Remus away from them so I could tell him something real quick. He knew I was being for real because I called his Remus not Moony. I fur real like that.

"Cassie, what if he does something to you?" He asked worry clearly etched into his voice. He wasn't afraid to show how worried and protective he was of me which I found adorable. I hugged him real quick pulling away.

"I know. I really have no idea what he wants me for but Ivory needs to get back before she freezes. She's only in her PJ's. Which are awesome too. Have you seen them they're all elephanty and stuff. They're even yellow. Isn;t that awesome?" I said rambling. I do that when I'm nervous.

"Cassie?" He said. I shook my head getting back on topic.

"Right sorry. Anyway I can take care of myself. Here's the plan do what he says and give me to him. Take Ivory to Shelby and I guess do whatever form then. I won't let him hurt me. Just remember no matter what he does to me that I love you." I said. I said the last part really quietly and looking down and blushy and stuff but I know her heard. You know how because he kissed me right there in front of Brad. Which I know made him mad. What is it with this dude. I mean he doesn't get the girls e wants so he threatens to hurt some innocent little first year. Issues that's it. He pulled away giving my one last kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too." He said quietly. We walked back over to Brad. I managed not to slip once. It was only a couple shuffles away and Remus was grabbing onto me tightly not wanting to let go.

"Deal?" Brad asked. Remus looked down on me obviously asking "You sure?" I nodded.

"Deal." He said. Brad smirked and I glared at him. He pulled Ivory foreword roughly and as he did that I made sure Timmy was safe in my jacket pocket. Brad slowly pushed Ivory towards Remus as Remus, regretfully, pushed me towards Brad. At the same time they swapped and now I was in Brad's arms instead of Remus' soft warm comfy arms. Ivory immediately started crying and Remus hugged her. He was looking at me sadly tears in his eyes. I gently blew him a kiss as he began walking back to the very confused on watchers. Although they were happy they soon realized that I wasn't with the very sad looking Remus. Brad then chose to roughly pull me around making m e trapped in his arms. I struggled to get out but he just smirked at me.

"You're mine." He said and forced his lips onto mine. I tried desperately to get free as he kissed me roughly. I was still freezing from the cold weather and blowing wind and by now my body was almost numb with cold. Even with Remus' jacket. His jacket. I forgot to give it back. I know if I tried he would say no but I didn't even offer. I'm so rude. He probably spent all that money getting an unnecessary tuxedo and now I have probably ruined his jacket. FInally Brad pulled away from the very disgusting kiss and I yanked free of his grasp. I caught one glance of Remus staring at me hurt and yet lovingly and James staring at me shocked. Brad roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the other side of the lake. Somehow I managed not to fall which surprised me but I guess not. I don't really know. I fell lost and confused. I don't fell like myself I fell empty. I guess I really miss Remus. I do miss him already.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked stopping as we got off the ice. We ween't at the shore by Hogwarts but all the way on the other side. I put my hand in my pocket ready to use my secret weapon. It also kept my hands warm. Warmness is good.

"Some where secret." He said and roughly grabbed me again. I tried dragging my feet so he couldn't pull me but that just made him yank harder. He's gonna kill my arm. It's just going to go POP! No more arm. I wonder what it would be like to only have one arm? Would you have to grow a new one? Can't humans do that? They can or can't? I'm so confused now. I felt Timmy wiggling around in my pocket and no matter how much I tried to get him to stop he wouldn't stop moving.

"Stop it Timmy." I said quietly. Timmy stopped moving at the sound of my voice but he definitely knew something was wrong. Such a smart turtle. He should got to that college place.

"What did you say?" Brad asked as he stopped walking and turned to look at me. I froze staring at the ground.

"I said pudding." I said quickly. He chuckled and forced my chin up so I had to look at his yucky Slytherin face. He slowly leaned towards me but I smirked.

"EWWW!! SLYTHERIN GERMS!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. It surprised him so much he stumbled back falling and letting go of me. I took this as m opportunity to run. I ran back the way we came. Or at least I think I did. I'm always in situations where I have to run. I don't like running. Cause I'm lazy. Yelling always helps though. It's useful. I saw the ice up ahead of me and that made me run faster still screaming.

"AHHHH!! YUCKY SLYTHERIN CHASING ME!!! AHHHHH!!!" I screamed into the dark night. BATMAN! No this isn't Batman. I stopped right at the edge of the ice testing it to see if it would still hold. It held me so I once again began to run. I heard Brad chasing angrily after me. Timmy was now on top of my head because he's a good turtle. I really don't know why. I could see figures on the other side of the lake but I couldn't make them out. I just hoped that was Hogwarts and willed my legs to run faster as I slipped on the ice. I was now almost in the middle and Brad was on the ice.

CRACK!

An ear splitting crack sounded through the night. I dared a look back and saw that the ice was breaking behind me about 10 feet away. My eyes widened and I ran faster than I ever have in my life. I now realized that the figures were my friends. Well most of them. Remus was there looking out at me happily along with James and Selby. They hadn't realized that the ice as cracking under both of our weights but I still waved happily at them. I carefully picked Timmy off of my head forming a plan in my head.

"Timmy, go to Remus. Please?" I added as he gave me a sad look. He nodded his cute little head and disappeared. I looked up at Remus who now had TImmy on his had. I heard another crack from behind me but I was slowly getting slower. That sounded weird it's like an oxymoron but not. PAY ATTENTION. Right, i'll do that. I looked back again and saw the rack but no Brad. I looked over to the side and saw that he was running to the side of the lake instead of ahead. Chicken.

"CHICKEN!" I screamed out to him. He looked back angrily as he ran away like a chicken to safety. I smiled victoriously. I told Remus I could take care of myself.

Not so fast Cassandra. You can run but you can;t hide. I will always find you.

His voice rang in my head like in the great hall that one time. I screamed out in pain as my skull felt like it was cracking. HOW DOES HE DO THIS!? The last sentence echoed in my head as I fell to the ground in pain. I was only a little ways away from the shore but the ice was cracking faster and my head felt like it was going to explode. I held my head in pain as my feet dangled in the freezing water.

"NO! CASSIE!" I heard Remus scream but I couldn't look up at him. I couldn't hug him one last time. I couldn't tell him how much I loved him. I couldn't tell James how much he means to me. I couldn't tell Sirius that he was the older brother that I already have and don't really want again but love anyway. I couldn't tell Peter that he's going to grow up alone and be weird. He already is though. I couldn't do any of that because the ice cracked beneath me and I fell into the icy cold water. My head pounded as I sank deeper and deeper my limbs frozen and too shocked to move. I heard people screaming above and even some crying. I hope they take care of Timmy.

"Good-bye world." I said in my head as I sank farther into the freezing lake. I couldn't see anything because it was so dark. Also because my eyes were closed. I tried to take in a breath but ended up getting a mouthful of water and that is the last thing I remember.

Before I saw the light.......

**********

hehe i'm mean..... now i said i would make it like 15 pages long but i really wanted to stop here!! I'll upload the next chapter next though so expect it soon!! THanks remember to vote comment and faN! ! I LUVS U ALL!!

Xox Shortie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.9K 41
"I'm a monster." "No, you're not. Because if you are, then I'm one too." "Why? How could you say that?" "Because I'm a werewolf too." Jasmine Cooper...
2.2M 72K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
24.4K 960 17
Anne Harris, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew, or as they collectively nicknamed themselves as The Marauders, live out th...
259K 9.3K 13
"the dreamers and the realists" Daisy Evans was the forgotten sister, probably because she wanted more. She believed there was more than the small li...