New Limits || Barry Allen [1]

بواسطة cjswonders_xx

"she was a storm not the kind you run from the kind you chase." NEW LIMITS BOOK 1 THE FLASH SEASON 1 || ARRO... المزيد

00| New Limits (Author's Note)
01| The Scientists
02| Suiting Up
03| The Reveal
04| A New Change
05| What We Loose
06| The Departure
07| Meta-humans
08| A Hero Reborn
09| You Take My Breath Away
10| Old Friends, New Enemies
11| Always By Your Side
12| Against the Code
13| The Ultimate Decision
14| Not All Fun and Games
15| Explosive
16| Midnight Rendezvous
17| The Flash is Born
18| Fighting For You
19| Cupid's Attack
20| Love's Demise
21| Not Science
22| Seeing Red
23| Finally Over
24| Road Trip
25| Unexpected
26| No Turning Back
27| Unforgettable
28| Facing the Past
29| No Way Out
30| Stress
31| Until Next Time
32| Crumbling
33| Not Your Call
34| Midnight City
35| Realization
36| The Return and Departure
37| Searching for You
38| Mission Escape
39| Doubt
40| Speed vs. Sound
41| No Social Life
42| Drunk Summer Nights
43| The Hangover
44| Not Jealous
45| Rising Questions
46| Fallout
47| Surprises
48| Not the One
49| The End to a Beginning
50| Changes
51| Lost Opportunities
52| Turmoil
53| Tricked
54| Revelation
55| The Wedding
57| Why Bees?
58| Triple Date
59| Who Is Harrison Wells?
60| Prison Break
61| Not Him
62| Sweet Revenge
63| Unescapable Truth
64| The Reverse Flash
65| The Search
66| Almost Losing You
67| Motives
68| League of our Own
69| Life Changing Decisions
70| Lost Possibilities
71| Storm
72| Nightmares
73| Falling Apart
74| Shattered Endings

56| After Party

14.7K 519 183
بواسطة cjswonders_xx

***

"There were eight victims total, all shot with arrows." Captain Lance informed from the press conference that we were watching from the hideout."However, one escaped and has given us a statement."

"Which remains uncorroborated, so the district attorney's office Is going to continue to investigate before filing the charges." Laurel quickly added as an attempt to prove that it wasn't the Arrow who was responsible for the murders.

"So which one is it, is The Arrow being implicated here or not?" One of the reporters asked.

"We're not sure of anything yet." Laurel assured knowing there was know way she could prove the Arrow's innocence.

"We have a statement from Mr. Palmer." The mayor informed before she moved to the side to allow Ray to speak.

"While it's hard to ignore all the good The Arrow has done for the city, It is equally hard to ignore the evidence of his apparent guilt." Ray began to say as we all looked at the television screen in shock. "In any case, The Arrow needs to be apprehended, And at least brought to trial, not justice."

"I didn't know he was going to do that." Felicity said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"And I am devoting all of my substantial resources towards making certain The Arrow is apprehended."

You have to meet with Lance and tell him it wasn't you.

"Word doesn't carry a lot of weight with him right now." Oliver replied deep in thought.

"So, bring in the culprit. Figure out who's doing this and why." Dig stated, and there was no denying all the tension that was in the room.

"Well, we know who's doing this." I exclaimed knowing that we were ignoring the big picture. "The League of Assassins."

"So this is how Ra's Al Ghul handles rejection, huh?" He commented as he crossed his arms over his chest in disbelief.

"No, I think the point is that he doesn't."

"He's trying to turn the city against me; make the offer to take his place more appealing." Oliver continued to explain as he gripped the edge of the table before turning towards Roy. "Hit the streets. Whoever's doing this is targeting criminals. We need to know who they're going to hit next. We need all the information that the police have from the crime scene. Whoever is under that hood has to leave a trail, something to follow."

"I'm on it." Roy said as he left the room to carry out the orders given to him.

"How can we help?" Dig asked as he and Lyla stepped up.

"Go to Starling City airport." Oliver ordered without a second thought.

"Ok, to do what?"

"It's called a honeymoon." Oliver continued as he placed a reassuring hand on Dig's shoulder.

"Fiji can wait." Dig replied as his wife nodded in agreement.

"No. Fiji can't wait. All right? This is still your day, and I'm not going to let Ra's Al Ghul ruin that." He continued not taking no for an answer.

"Oliver..."

"You followed me into The Lion's Den once already. This time, choose your family. Go, live. We got this." Oliver assured Dig, and although it was clear that Dig wasn't fully convinced he nodded as he left the hideout with Lyla.

"Oliver is there anything we can do?" I asked him not wanting to feel useless.

"No, you two go back to Central City." He replied simply causing me to roll my eyes at his refusal to not let me near The League.

"Are you sure because we can totally..."

"Barry this is the League if they find out Diane..."

"Oliver that's the thing, I understand that you want to protect me, but this is my fight too." I told not planning on backing down. "I'm tired of running away from the League."

"It's dangerous." He continued.

"I know, I was one of them. So what makes yo think that I can't do this?" I challenged causing him to sigh. Oliver looked over at Barry who had been extremely quite.

"You aren't going to stop her?"

"Yeah, have you met her?" Barry answered with a question. "I can't really do that."

I turned back to Oliver with a triumphant smile as he nodded slowly. "Fine."

"Anyways, if it becomes too much for either of us to handle we have The Flash on our side." I reminded him and Barry immediately stood up from where he was sitting with excitement.

"Yes! This is going to be awesome." Barry exclaimed as he put his hands together.

"You can never have too many team ups." Felicity added as she spun around in her chair to face us. And it seemed that everyone but Oliver was excited about this arrangement.

***

Felicity, Barry and I were seated as a shirtless Oliver trained in front of us. "We have the best view in the house." Felicity said with a sigh, before she realized what she just said. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah, you did." I confirmed as she began to blush.

"I don't see what's so great about the view." Barry commented with a shrug.

"You're just jealous that Oliver's muscles are like twice the size of yours." Felicity replied and at this point of the conversation I knew I wanted to no part of it.

"They are not twice the size."Barry continued to argue before he looked over at me. "Aren't you going to defend me?"

"Size isn't important." I said, and then I realized I only made the situation worse. "Not that...you know...ignore that...I'm just going to stop talking."

"Anything?" Oliver asked Felicity anxiously after a couple of minutes of her trying to track down a lead, and I couldn't be more happy that he spoke up.

"I'm accessing traffic cameras, ATM cameras, phone cameras; I'm hacked into 911 and squad car chatter."

"And?" He stressed.

"No sign of evil arrow." Felicity replied with disappointment.

"Los Alcones are unloading a huge shipment of Narcotics." Roy informed as he walked into the room. "The entire gang is going to show up for protection. This is exactly the kind of thing that fake arrow would go after."

"We really need a better name for him." Felicity interrupted as she began to chew the pen that she had in her hand.

"Where's Cisco when you need him?" Barry commented causing Felicity to point her pen at him and nods in agreement.

"When is this happening?" I asked him ignoring Barry and Felicity.

"Right now." Roy replied. "I'll suit up."

"Roy this is the league." Oliver replied before he turned towards me. "We've got it."

We all suited up before Barry took us to the location that Roy gave us. Before we made a move we agreed that Barry would only become involved if it was absolutely necessary. From the roof of the warehouse Oliver and I made our way inside only to witness a man in a familiar green hood murdering everyone that occupied the warehouse. Oliver went for the first attack at the fake arrow when three more of them came out of no where. Overtime Oliver and I would take one down more of them would come to replace them.

"You can't kill them all. Where one falls, two more arise." Mateo said as he walked up to the both us us in a green hood of his own. Oliver and I looked around us to find more fake Arrows surrounding us.

"Flash." I said under by breath.

"On it." I heard Barry's voice come through my earpiece and the next second all the men that were unconscious were now laying at out feet unconscious. "Is that all you've got?" Barry asked confidently as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Maseo looked at us wide eyed, trying to find an explanation for what the man in the red suit just did in front of his eyes. "Maseo you can't believe in this! Murdering all of these people just to prove a point!" Oliver yelled in attempt to make him see reason.

"No. To persuade you. My master sees something in you." He replied taking a couple steps closer to us, and although Oliver couldn't see it now the man Maseo once was isn't there anymore. "Don't fight it. Embrace it!"

"You know me better than that." Oliver said.

"Don't let your recalcitrants take any more lives." Maseo stated before he turned towards me with a small bow. "Artemis Ra's is waiting for you to be ready once more."

And without a second thought he was gone in a puff of smoke. I stood there trying to figure out what he meant by me being ready but I came up with nothing. "Lets get bach to the hideout." Oliver ordered and within seconds we were back with Felicity at the hideout.

"What did he mean by waiting for you to be ready?" Barry asked me with a worried expression on his face.

"I don't know." I admitted as I looked over at Oliver who seemed equally as worried. "But everyone that joins the League is struck by a life changing tragedy. Lets just hope that isn't the case. Don't worry."

"This has been fun and all." Oliver spoke up with an unamused expression. "But I think it's time for you two to get back home."

"Are you sure?" I asked and this time I didn't plan on fighting him on it as Maseo's words continued to run through my head.

"Yes, everything going to be okay." He replied and although I knew he was lying, and that this wasn't going to be okay I nodded.

"Just promise me one thing." Said softly as I put my hand on Oliver's arm. "That you will tell me when Ra's returns. He doesn't take no for an answer, and you can't take him down alone."

"I'll call you, I promise." Oliver said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back ignoring the feeling that thing were only going to get worse form here.

***

I kicked off my heels the second I stepped into the apartment as Barry shrugged of his suit and threw it on the couch. "Well today was nice...kind of." Barry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah." I replied with a sigh as I loosened his tie.

"You're worried." He noted as he looked down at me and I nodded. "Is there anything I can do to take you're mind off it?"

Barry kissed my shoulder and I began to catch on to what he was suggesting. "Nope...not really." I told him as I pulled away and sat down on the couch.

"Really?" Barry said as he kneeled down in front of me and took my hands in his. "Absolutely nothing?"

"Nope." I continued a small smile playing on my lips. We looked into each others eyes for a second before we both leaned into the kiss. Barry's hands found themselves in my hair as I gripped onto his shirt pulling him closer. I parted my lips allowing him to deepen the kiss as we both fell over on the couch, I felt as Barry's hand slowly made it way down my side before he pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked my uncertainty clear in his eyes.

"More than anything." I replied pulling him down so that are kips could meet again. As are lips continued to mold into each other I pulled away again, to receive a confused look from Barry. "Not here."

"What?" He asked a little out of breath.

"The bed Barry." I cleared up and he nodded, before I found myself lying on the bed. I tried to ignore the fact he just used superspeed as I quickly removed his shirt. When I looked back up at Barry, he was looking at me in a way that I couldn't explain, but that look in his eyes made my heart stop. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips on mine again, Barry laced his fingers with mine as he placed out hands at my sides.

"I love you." Barry whispered in my ear before his lips found themselves on my neck.

***

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

317K 13.2K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
173K 4.9K 29
"You can't run from everything Barry." "I can try." Season 1 Barry Allen x male oc Cover by me :,)
234K 4.5K 26
❝God this is so cliché, Barry I'm not a damsel in distress.❞ [the flash: season one] copyright 2016 |bloodthrills
137K 3.3K 55
BOOK ONE To: Barry Allen and Tori Baker Good luck on this journey ahead Sincerely, someone you will k...