Coming Home

Autorstwa littleinfinitiesx

Hannah Clarke and Nate Daniels. Not lovers, nope; childhood best friends. They were inseparable, wherever the... Więcej

(1) Going Home
(2) Visiting the old house
(3) Settling In
(4) New Friends
(5) Art and business
(6) Food Is My Best Friend
(7) Everything Is Fair In War
(8) Nothing can go wrong with shopping.
(9) Sweet Revenge
(10) Adopted.. or Not?
(11) Forgiveness
(12) I love my parents
(13) Friends?
(14) Karaoke Night
(15)18th Birthday
(16) Serenading
(17) I See You
(18) Shopping
(19) Meeting new people
(20) The Better Side of Nate
(21) Plan A
(22) Party time!
(23) The hangover
(24) Reunited
(26) Sightseeing
(27) Fix you
(28) Matt
(29) And let me kiss you
(30) Realisation
(31) A Date?
(32) Ella
(33) Fun in the sun
(34) Questions and Answers
(35) Discovering secrets
(36) Will you...
(37) That looks like a unicorn!
(38) But approached... nothing. Wait what?
(39) Lesbian Love
(40) Clubbing anyone?
(41) Rocking the catwalk
(42) The Plan
(43) Giving up
(44) Being A Hero
(45) I love you
Epilogue
NEW BOOK! Please Read!

(25) The lake

4.4K 112 3
Autorstwa littleinfinitiesx

Chapter 25 (Nate’s POV)

“If you value your life, shut the fuck up and leave the room.” Spoke Hannah.

Well today it was mine and Noah’s turn to do the grocery shopping but that douche has a lecture and I can’t do it tomorrow so I have to go today which is why I am here waking up Hannah by jumping on her bed and shouting random words. Damn this girl sleeps a lot.

“Please leave.” Hannah grumbles burying her head in her pillow.

“Aw, I thought you would be pleased to see me here with you.” I said with a pout.

I started jumping on her bed even higher trying to get her up. She threw the duvet off her and grabbed her things from the cupboard before walking into the bathroom. She closed the door and then she opened it again sticking her middle finger out at me. I chuckled at her childish behaviour while she slammed the door shut.

“You know I wouldn’t mind joining you for your shower.” I shouted knowing she wouldn’t agree.

“Fuck off.” She shouted back in a grumpy voice. I guess she isn’t much of a morning person.

After about 20 minutes she walked out and my first reaction was holy crap. She was wearing a tremendous strapless dress. She had no make-up or jewellery. Just she in that dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. How can she look so beautiful without even trying?

“Stop staring.” She mumbled blushing. She genuinely had no idea how amazing she looks. Girls would kill to have her natural beauty.

“Stop being so hot and I will.” I remarked smirking knew she had nothing to say.

She just scoffed and heated up her curler. While the curler was heating up she wore her necklace which said ‘hope’, her silver bracelet and her pink oval earrings.  She then walked up to the cupboard and took out her white converses.

She then curled the bottom of her hair. The top was slightly wavy but the purple bit was loosely curled.

“Why are you so dressed up?” I asked hoping she wasn’t going out with Kyle.

“I’m going out.” she straight forwardly said not giving me much information.

“Where?” I curiously asked.

“None of your business.” She replied.

“Yes it is. I came here because I wanted to hang out.” I complained.

“Well you should have asked if I was free.” She replied.

“Fine then.”

“Fine.” She said before walking out the door.

That girl is so frustrating. I actually wanted to take her to a park before we go shopping but she had to have plans. I bet she’s with Kyle.

After about 10 minutes I was still in her room sulking. I was about to go back to my dorm when the door opened and Hannah walked it.

“Why are you still here?” She asked dropping on her bed.

“Why are you back?” I questioned.

“I asked you first.” She retorted.

“I don’t know I was just about to leave now.” I answered.

“Jasmine cancelled on me.” She answered sulking.

I was relieved to know that she had plans with Jasmine and not Kyle. I grinned realizing that she is now free therefore my plan for today can continue.

“Don’t sulk. I have something planned for today come with me.” I grinned at her, waiting for her to follow me.

“Where are we going?” She asked following me.

“You’ll see but trust me you’ll love it. “ I answered knowing she wasn’t satisfied with the answer.

“Fine, I’m trusting you on this.”

I don’t know why but that made me really happy. I loved knowing that she trusts me but I know she doesn’t trust me enough to tell me what happened with her ex boyfriend. I’ll gain her trust fully soon.

We sat in my car and I started driving to the secret location. It was a 20 minute drive. We used to go here a lot when we were younger. I said I was going to try to get her to remember me but I haven’t done much.

“We’re here love” I announced smiling.

“Love?” She questioned.

“Don’t you remember? At the party I called you love and you said that I sounded sexy when I said it in my British accent.” I let her know, feeling embarrassed.

“Where are we?” She asked getting out of the car and changing the subject.

“We’re at a park.” I answered walking towards the trees.

“Why?” She asked.

“Why not?” I answered back.

“Fair enough.” She smiled as we both walked towards the entrance.

I walked in after Hannah did holding her hand so I can lead the way. I felt her tense up and try to move her hand but I just held it tighter and ignored her struggle. After a few minutes she realized that I am not going to be letting go any time soon so she let out a sigh and stopped resisting.

“SWINGS!” She shouted with a massive grin which brightened her whole face. “Nate can we go to the swings? Please!” She asked.

“Yeh lets go.” I smiled back her walking towards the swings.

“I haven’t been on a swing for so long!” She chirped skipping. I’m glad she liked this place. I’m surprised that this place didn’t ring a bell for her. I was hoping she’d realize what place this is. I and she used to come here a lot. We came here at least twice a week. Maybe, she’ll remember this place when I take her to the lake.

As soon as we reached the swings she sprinted away from me and sat on the swing with a massive beam on her face.

“Naaaate!” She moaned.

“Yes love?” I asked.

“Stop calling me that and can you push please.” She fluttered her eyelashes hoping I would listen to her request.

“No can do and no.” I simply answered.

“Please! Nate! Pretty please!” Hannah begged.

“If I push you, what will you do in return?” I enquired.

“Erm... I don’t know. What do you want me to do?” She asked.

“I’ll let you know later. If I push you on the swing then you owe me one.” I smirked.

“Fine. Just push me already.” Hannah impatiently said.

“Fine but you can’t say no to when I ask you for a favour.” I warned.

“Okay I get it. Just come here and push me already.” Hannah moaned.

“You need to learn to be patient love.” I teased walking slowly on purpose.

“Call me love one more time and I swear I will fly kick you and could you go any slower?” She groaned.

“Is that a challenge love?” I asked adding emphasis on the ‘love’.

“You know what I’ll just ask a random stranger to push me. I’m sure they’ll do it.” Hannah argued.

“Fine, go ahead.” I said sitting down on the grass.

I saw Hannah looking around hoping for a nice person to walk by so she can ask them to push her but everyone that walked by looked like they had woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

After another 10 minutes of trying to get someone to push her she gave up. She huffed loudly and got up from the swing and stomped away.

“Hannah, just let me push you and stop being so stubborn.”

“No.” She replied.

“Hannah.”

She didn’t reply.

“Hannah!” I shouted louder.

Still no reply.

“You left me no choice.” I huffed and walked after her. She sensed me behind her and started walking faster. Obviously, I was too fast for her so I just grabbed her and threw her over my shoulders.

“NATE! STOP! I’M WEARING A DRESS. I’LL END UP FLASHING SOME PERVERTS MY ASS.” Hannah screamed trying to wiggle out of my hold.

I then realized that she was wearing a dress and her ass was right next to my face. Her dress had risen up quite a bit. It went just under her ass so she was still covered. I then noticed her long tanned legs that I happened to be holding. I shook my head trying to focus.

“If I put you down will you let me push you on the swing?” I asked.

“Maybe.” She answered.

“It’s a yes or no question love.” I answered frustrated by her stubbornness.

“Fine yes.” She mumbled.

I let out a sigh and put her down on her feet. She then skipped towards the swing like nothing had even happened. What the hell is wrong with this girl? Why the hell did I actually want to push her on the swing?

“Come on then slow coach.” Hannah shouted already sitting on the swing. It was adorable seeing her excited just to swing on a bloody swing.

“Can I stop now?” I asked moaning.

“Nope.” She answered popping the ‘p’.

I have been pushing her on this stupid swing for about an hour. How the hell is she not bored of doing the same thing for a whole hour.

“Please!” I begged.

“Fine, you loser.” Hannah answered sticking her tongue out. I chuckled at her childish behaviour.

“Follow me since I know where to go next.” I ordered taking the lead again.

Hannah didn’t argue and just walked beside me. She looked really confused when I started pushing her through a bunch of trees. Behind all these trees was a wall. There was a hole inside that wall. It was big enough for me and her to fit through. I went through the hole first and waited for Hannah to come through. She walked cautiously looking around.

“Is this the part where you reveal that you’re actually a spy for the unicorn team and that you’re going to murder me because I wouldn’t share my skittles?” She burst out. What the actual hell?

“What?” I asked confused. Hannah took one look at my confused face and bursted out laughing.

“I was kidding Nate.” Hannah revealed. The way she said my name in her faint American accent made shivers run down my back.

“Why the hell would the unicorn team come if you weren’t sharing your skittles?” I asked. Hannah just shrugged her shoulders and walked forwards. She turned right and she had a shocked look on her face.

“Oh my God. This is so beautiful.” She gushed out.

I had taken her to a lake that we had discovered when we were younger. One day we were just walking and came across the hole and decided to investigate.

The lake was always amazing in my eyes. It had a sense of calmness and serenity to it that no other place could have. There was a clear lake in front of us surrounded by plush green grass. There were a few trees scattered around with pink cherry blossoms that fell gently to the ground. The sun was shining and gave the lake a sort of glow to it. All in all, it was just relaxing to be here.

I walked up to her and smiled at her stunned expression. Her stunned expression soon changed into a different one. She looked upset and shocked.

“Hannah, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“N-n-nothing. Don’t worry.” She faked a smile. I decided not to push on the subject. I sat down on the side of the lake. I took of my shoes and rolled up my trouser legs. I dipped my feet into the cool water.

A few minutes later Hannah joined me. She took off her converses and put her feet into the water. We both stayed quiet and just listened to the nature. We could hear birds tweeting and leaves being blown by the wind. It is needless to say that the silence was peaceful.

“What shoe size are you?” Hannah asked randomly.

“9, what about you?” I answered.

“5” and just like that we were back to talking.

We have been talking for half an hour. I told her about how Rochelle went to my high school and has been trying to get into my pants ever since. She always made me look like the bad person in front of everyone. She was an absolute bitch. I feel sorry for Jasmine because she has to share a room with her.

“Hannah lets go grab something to eat and then we can go grocery shopping.” I told her.

“Grocery shopping? I never agreed to this.” Hannah complained.

“Tough luck woman.” I got up wearing my shoes. She did the same and we both walked towards the car.

“So where are we going to eat?” Hannah asked.

“Since the only place nearby is Nandos, let’s go there.” I said starting the car.

After about 15 minutes we had reached our destination. I climbed out of the car and was about to open the door for Hannah but she had already come out. She makes it hard for me to act like a gentleman. 

I was about to hold Hannah’s hand but I saw Kyle walking towards us. He hadn’t seen us yet. Crap. Why did he have to ruin this day? I then saw something which surprised me quite a bit. I saw him winking at another guy and then started talking to him. From where I was standing it looked like he was flirting. What the hell?

“Hannah.” I muttered.

“Yes Nate.” She replied looking at me.

“I think your boyfriend is flirting with another boy.” I awkwardly said pointing at Kyle.

Hannah turned around and had a grin on her face when she saw him. Wait, isn’t she supposed to be upset? She then took off running in his direction. As Kyle was facing his back to us now, Hannah jumped up on his back scaring him and the other guy.

“You twat! Why didn’t you tell me that you had a boyfriend?” She giggled. Why the hell is she giggling? Wow, this girl is really weird.

When I was approaching them I could hear them giggling loudly.

“Hannah. Why the hell are you not pissed off that Kyle is flirting with a guy?” I asked confused. When I asked that, they both just stared at me before bursting out laughing. I just stood there confused to what the hell is going on.

“Do you guys want to enlighten me to what you guys are giggling about?” I asked.

“I’m gay.” Kyle spoke bursting into another fit of laughter. Wait what? Kyle’s gay which means Hannah is single and Kyle is not her boyfriend.

“So you guys aren’t dating?” I asked.

“Nope, just the best of friends.” Hannah clarified in between giggles.

“Wait, why didn’t you tell me this yesterday?” I asked.

“We would have if you stuck around long enough but you ran off before we even had the chance.” Hannah explained. Okay now I feel stupid. I was just looking at the ground biting my lip.

“Let’s go eat.” Hannah said looking up at me with her gorgeous big blue eyes.

“Yeh and I can go back to chatting up hot boys.” Kyle winked.

“You know I know someone who’s gay and I could hook you guys up sometime.” I told him.

“Is he hot?” Kyle asked.

“Who?” Hannah asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“Matt and I’m not sure.” I answered not knowing if Matt was hot or not.

“He’s gay?” Hannah asked surprised.

“Yep.” I answered.

“Hannah, out of 1 to 10, how hot is he?” Kyle questioned.

“A 9.5. He’s very attractive and is a nice guy. I suggest you go for it.” Hannah encouraged.

“Okay, Nate you can get my number off Hannah and let me know if you can get him to talk to me.” Kyle said.

“We’re going to eat now, want to join us?” I asked not minding his company anymore.

“Nope I just ate and I have to go to unpack. Bye guys.” Kyle said giving Hannah a quick hug and did the same to me. Kyle then walked away and got into his car.

“Shall we go my lady?” I asked bowing down to her.

“Yes peasant.” Hannah said in a snobby voice.

I then walked towards Nandos. I opened the door for her this time like a gentlemen which earned me an approving look from Hannah. We then quickly ordered our food and were seated.

“So Hannah, on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot do you think I am?” I teased.

“Pshtt you’re not even on the scale Nate.” Hannah scoffed.

“Aw Hannah you’re making me blush. You think I’m hotter than 10.” My voice was dripping in sarcasm.

“More like you’re just so unattractive that I can’t even label you as a one.” Hannah answered back.

“Hannah, denying the truth won’t get you anywhere in life. If it helps I think you’re pretty damn attractive too.” I smirked knowing that I’ll make her blush.

Hannah was going to answer back with something but then the waitress brought our food to our table.  We both ate in silence. Once again the silence was a comfortable one.

Once I was done eating I looked over to see that Hannah had also finished her food and was currently on her phone. I was about to go to pay but my phone buzzed. I took it out to see that it was from Dan who is my boss. Oh crap!

After I read the message I realized that I can’t go grocery shopping. I’ll just tell Noah to go tomorrow. I still wanted to spend time with Hannah. I considered telling Dan I’m not coming but I know I can’t do that.

“Hannah, I have to go home. There’s a-a-a family problem so I’ll just tell Noah to go shopping tomorrow. I’ll drop you to campus and then go.” I told Hannah feeling guilty for lying. Hannah’s eyes narrowed as if she knew that I was lying but didn’t say anything.

“Okay fine. I’ll just go to the counter and pay.” Hannah smiled.

“It’s okay, I’ll go pay.” I smiled getting up.

“No Noah. I’m paying so shut up.” Hannah argued. I was going to argue back but Hannah had already walked to the counter. 5 minutes later she came back huffing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“They won’t let me pay. They recognized me and said that I didn’t have to pay. I hate it when staff does that.” Hannah answered. Wow, I was really wrong when I said that she was spoilt. “Anyway let’s go.” Hannah smiled again.

I smiled back at her amazed at how fast her mood can change I followed her out of the door and sat in the car. We drove back to campus, we made small talk. I love the way she giggles whenever I said something that made me sound conceited.

“We’re here.” I announced stopping in front of the campus. Hannah smiled at me and then she moved forward instead of leaving the car. The lack of distance between us made my breath hitch. Hannah then swiftly pecked my cheek and then got out of the car leaving me stunned.

“Bye and good luck with your family problems.” Hannah smiled at me through the open window.

“Bye and thanks.” I said still feeling guilty. I wish I could tell her but I know she’ll think differently of me. I just know it.

I drove off with Hannah still in my mind. I wish I could tell you everything Hannah, I wish.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HELLO! Firstly I’d like to say a massive thank you for all the reads we have been getting. Hope you liked this chapter. If you spot a grammar mistake feel free to let us know so we can fix it. Please don’t forget to vote and comment. We love hearing what you guys think. Oh and let us know what you think about the new cover. Yay or nay? Hannah's outfit is on the side :)

Love you, Pringles xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

645K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
1K 46 19
Maya is 17 years old on her summer vacation from junior year. She can't wait to finish the hell hole of high school. When she was 14 ( freshman year...
4.5M 103K 27
[COMPLETED] WARNING: I wrote this when I was in high school, which was about seven/eight years ago. That reflects so much in the writing of this book...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...