The CEO Commands (manxman)**P...

By ladydianna01

Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help o... More

The CEO Commands (manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Cahpter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge

Chapter 8

251K 6.8K 1.5K
By ladydianna01

Chapter 8

(Marcus' Foyer------->)

 I unlocked the door to my apartment and kicked the door shut with my foot locking it behind me. Placing my satchel carefully on one of the bar stools I stretched my aching muscles by raising my hands over my head, arching my back and blowing out a deep breath. It has been a week since Marcus had made his offer to me; I have only acknowledged his presence in passing at work. It seems that I was accidentally bumping into him more and more as the week went on. Sighing yet again, I made my way to the shower and after stripping off every stitch of clothing, I gratefully immersed my body under the hot jets of water.

 Work had been a beast this week. Mr. White gave the Graphic Designers each the same project and we each had to come up the design for the campaign for the product and he would choose the one he liked best and the team would take it from there. Wouldn't you know it, Kim and my designs were the two he had narrowed it down to and when he finally chose mine, much to Kim's chagrin, on Wednesday. So, I guess she decided to make my life hell, even more so than she was already doing. Her snide comments and glares of contempt were irritating as hell, but I chose to be the bigger person and I ignored it.

 It wasn't until lunchtime today that I almost lost it and told her to take her fake boobs and stuff it that was until Cassie told her to shut up and take her bitter ass somewhere else. Well, that earned Cassie another hateful glare and my gratitude. After Kim stomped off the remainder of the day was a little better until Bethany called yet again to tell me that her idiot brother and myself were being stupid to just kiss and make up, but I was still hurt so I just blew her off telling her I was busy.

 Turning off the water I grabbed my towel and dried myself off and made my way to my closet. I pulled on clean boxers followed by my comfy sweats and a plain white tee. Friday night and nothing to do, of which I didn't mind at all. I walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was left over Chinese food from last night so I grabbed the chicken lo mien and dumped it into a bowl. I was about to place it in the microwave when I heard the buzzer for the downstairs entry door go off. Frowning I walked over to the intercom panel but there was no one answering me, so I just shrugged, must be someone trying to get in and was pressing random buttons.

  I went back to my lo mien and heated it up. Carrying the now steaming bowl with me I went to my desk and set it to the side to cool a little. I picked up my sketch pad and flipped it open. Pages and pages of Marcus' visage at different angles greeted me. I drew him so much I could probably do it in my sleep. I closed the pad and sat down heavily running my hand over my face. I powered up my laptop and waited for the browser to open. I had done my research by typing in Dominant and BDSM into the search engine, I even found some gay porn on the subject. I still haven't made up my mind if that lifestyle was something I could see myself doing, some of it was straight kinky and hardcore, even painful looking. But some of it left me hard for hours, I was even found myself rubbing my cock frantically one night after the images played over and over in my brain with Marcus in the lead role doing naughty things to my body.

 I picked up my noodles and I ate slowly, I was just stumped. I wanted him, but was I bold enough to go and get him? If things went south he had promised that I wouldn't be out of a job, so that was one less worry, but I still had my fears and my shyness around the man to work through. He said we could try. I read about the sub’s role in the relationship and felt better about the amount of control that they held in steering what happens and what doesn’t during a scene, and I just didn't know enough to categorize myself as one. I knew he would be the top, there was no question about that. Here I am barely reaching his chin, and slender. I wasn't in bad shape, you could see muscle definition but I was nowhere near Marcus' sculpted deliciousness and his aura just demanded respect and obedience.

 My mind drifted and I wondered if he would let me spread these noodles across his perfect eight pack abs and slurp them off, yum. "Damn, Bad Corey, focus!" I scolded myself. Finishing off my dinner and went back to the kitchen and washed up. I padded back down the hall to my bedroom and picked up his card from my bedside table and looked at for at least the millionth time. Making a decision, I picked up the phone and dialed his cell number. My nerves jangled right along with each ring of his phone.

"Corey." His sexy voice purred my name when he picked up the call. I melted into a puddle right there. I had to mentally slap myself and I begged my synapses to please work so I don't come off sounding like a complete idiot.

"Um...Hi Marcus. How was your day?" I asked trying to figure out how I was going to phrase my desire to try out dating him into words.

"My day was fine, sexy. How was yours?" He asked me and  I  smiled, I got the impression that he knew exactly why I was calling but he was humoring me with pleasant conversation.

 I decided to go for it and muttered. "Marcus, I want to talk about trying the relationship we discussed last weekend." I could feel my cheeks heating up even though he wasn't here to see it.

 I heard him inhale quickly before he responded, "Get dressed, Daryl will pick you up in twenty minutes. See you when you get here, sweet." Then, he simply disconnected the call.

 I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at the screen dumbfounded, then his words registered and I threw the phone on the bed and dashed into my closet. I had no idea where "here" was so I just kept it casual. I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a Gray button down shirt over my white tee. I pulled on a clean pair of socks and my navy blue vans.(Are you seeing a trend here, navy   blue is my favorite color.) I was just finishing my hair when my buzzer sounded, I went to answer it. It was Daryl and I told him, "I would be right there." I spun around my room and made sure I had my wallet, phone, and my keys and I rushed out the door. Once I locked it, I took a minute to stop and take a deep calming breath, trying to slow down the frantic beating of my heart. I made my way downstairs and out the front door onto the sidewalk. Daryl was standing there with the door open to the gleaming vehicle. I smiled and stepped forward when I felt someone grab my wrist.

 "So off to see Sugar Daddy I see." Joe snapped at me.

 I snatched my wrist from his grip and replied. "Like I told you last week. I am an adult and this is none of your concern." I stepped up double time and slipped into the Phantom. It hurt that my friend thought so little of me. I didn't even glance back as Daryl pulled the powerful car into the evening traffic.

 Like a little kid my head bobbed from side to side as I took in the route we were driving to reach our destination. We left the middle class apartments and storefronts behind, now we were in the heart of the upscale downtown area with stunning sky scrapers and door men. Daryl slowed and turned the car into the entrance of an underground parking area, after rolling down his window he punched a code into a keypad right outside his window and it beeped, almost a second later the gate slid quietly upwards allowing him to drive inside and park the car. I was so nervous by this point, my hands were shaking. This must be where Marcus lived. I was about to enter his home. (Oh My God!)

 Daryl smiled kindly at me as he held the door open and I stepped out onto the cold concrete of the parking garage. "Right this way Master Corey." He said as he ushered me towards an set of elevators. We waited for the lift and when it arrived I preceded him into it and stepped aside to give him access to the keypad. He punched another code and up we went. I was in awe already and we were just in the elevator. It was  completely decorated with wall to wall mirrors with golden accents and safety bars. The floors dinged and the "P" lit up on the panel." Of course he would live in the penthouse." I thought.

 The door quietly swooshed open after the lift came to a perfect halt and I stepped off and my jaw dropped. My eyes were like saucers as I took in the sheer opulence of Marcus' foyer. It was all white and bronze marble, with a table in the center containing the most gorgeous floral arrangement I have ever seen. The ceiling went up into forever and there was a staircase to one side leading to the upper floors. The circular shape of the home connected each room. I was still gawking when my eyes went even wider as the man himself made an appearance at the top of the stairs. I could feel the warm flush of excitement course through my veins as I stared unabashedly at him. He was wearing a white linen shirt that was open down the front. My eyes followed the expanse of his perfect chest down to the ridges of his yummy abs. His jeans where riding low on his hips in that oh so sexy way, showing off those drool worthy V contours and the dark hairs of his happy, happy trail as it disappeared under the band of his pants. (Oh my God, I am going to faint, I can feel it coming, Lord help me.)

 He started down the stairs towards me and that was when I realized that Daryl had disappeared to God knows where. "Welcome to my home, Corey. Come on upstairs we can have a glass of wine and talk for a little bit." He said as he stopped directly in front of me. Not for the life of me could I get my damn thoughts together so I just nodded. I swear I would happily follow this man into the pits of hell with just the tone of his voice alone. He rendered me even more speechless when he smiled at me and lightly ran his fingers across my cheek leaving a tingling trail behind before taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. I couldn't even focus on the luxurious surroundings because I was so focused on the man, his scent alone was keeping me on some kind of edge and his aura was just commanding my instant compliance. I was totally enraptured in this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 26.8K 13
Twenty-five-year-old Beau has just lost his boyfriend of seven years. Harrison was everything to Beau and he's coming to realize he doesn't know how...
443K 19.7K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
830K 24.5K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
2.6M 100K 55
Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in Chicago owned by Master Matthias Daniels...