Dan, Phil, and The Two Kids

By Jay_isnotokay

Dan and Phil are the middle of filming when Dan gets something that might make his relationship with Phil a... More

The Box
The Next Morning
Relationship Goals
Without you
Ease
Wild
Holding on to you
Mine
Gold
Forever
Overwhelming
Valentine (pt.1)
Valentine (pt.2)
Hostage
Never Enough
Pillowtalk
Anathema
Im sorry
Nicotine
Human
Luxury
Everything
Not a chapter but pls read
Timeless
Epilogue
proud.
Sequel!!

Alive

1.4K 23 42
By Jay_isnotokay

A/N

OOOOOOHHH MY JESUS!!!!!!!

4 THOUSAND FUCKING READS

IM NOT EVEN ALIVE ANYMORE (heh heh title jokes)

HOW??? IM NOT EVEN A GOOD WRITER TF??

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Y'ALL ARE THE BESTEST

IM GONNA STOP NOW

BUT ON WITH STORY!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dan POV

Phil was snuggling up to me as we watched some anime of some kind. I was barely even watching it, I was too caught up with Phil, fiddling with my hands.

"God, your hands are big." I laugh. Phil was acting very small today, as if he forgot he was four years older than me. I kinda liked it. It made feel bigger, like I was king and Phil was my beautiful prince.

"Your hands are large,too." I picked up his hand and put it up to mine, "Big as mine, almost." He looked at me with his innocent blue\green\yellow eyes as he snuggled up to me more. I wrapped my arms around him tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Daniel?" I loved it when he said my actual name and not Dan. I don't know why, but gives me a sense of importance.

Fuck, I love this man.

"Hm, babe?"

"I need to go to the bathroom. Could you let me go?" As much as I didn't want to, I let him go. As soon as he left, my phone sounded, letting me know someone texted me. It was from Tyler.

Tyler:

"hi bitch"

Typical Tyler

Dan:

"hi tilly"

Tyler:

"shut up! anyway me, connor, and troye are gonna be in the uk in 2 weeks"

Shit. Okay. Don't panic.

Tyler:

"also we're staying at your place"

Fuck. Panicking.

Dan:

"yeah, that's cool. im ok with that."

Tyler:

"fabulous. make sure your walls are sound proof. don't wana hear your or phil's moans."

Dan:

"Shut up!"

Tyler:

"bye motherfucker."

Dan:

"bye"

What did I just agree to?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Phil POV

I left to go to the bathroom and right when leave the room, I hear Dan's phone go off. I don't think anything of it and I went to the bathroom. When I get out, Dan screams at the top of his lungs.

"PHIL!" What's going on? Is Dan being kidnapped? Murdered?

I run downstairs, almost dying, hoping that Dan is okay. Thank God, he's okay, but now I'm pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL,DAN?"

"What?"

"Why are you screaming bloody murder?"

"Tilly, Connie, and Troye boy are coming over in.." Dan looked at his phone for as his sentence trailed off "Two weeks."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why it sounded like we were being robbed."

"Sorry, I panicked. People haven't come over in a while, Phil, and I wasn't expecting it. Do we even have rooms for them?"

"Yes, Danny. It will be fine. Trust me." I sat down next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I laughed a little as I looked at him in his Winnie the Pooh onesie. He looked so cute.

"Okay, I love you, Philly"

"Same to you, Danny." I kissed his nose and he giggled. He was so cute.

"Now, I suggest we should clean up a bit." He looked around the flat. It wasn't messy, but it had some stuff here and there.

"Or we could play video games?" I pick up a game controller and waved it in his face.

"I think I like your idea more." Dan picked up the other controller and turned the game. I kissed him and started the game.

"Prepare to get you ass kicked, Danny boy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

*2 Weeks later*

Tyler POV

Today's the day. We're going to London!

Everybody's supposed to meet at my place so we can go to the airport. We had to be at the airport at 5:30 and it's 4:45 and nobody's here yet. So I wait.

After 10 minutes, I finally hear the sound of a car pulling in. I see Troye and Connor get out of the Uber. They ring my doorbell and I get up to open the door.

"Fucking finally, I was waiting forever."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now, Ty and Con, we need to go." I run to grab my suitcase and pick up my phone to get an another uber.

The uber gets here and we load our bags into car and start on our way to the airport. Now, I wasn't keen on waking up at 4:00 A.M. and I sure wasn't keen on flying on a plane for 11 hours. Like, bitch, make like a KitKat bar, and give me a break.

We make it to the airport in time and we've got some time to kill before we have to board the plane. I use this time to charge my phone. I look over to my right, to see Connor and Troye loving up on each other.

It's probably really bad that I ship my friends.

We get on the plane and take off. Troye and Connor are sitting next to me, but I ignore them because there is no way that I'm not gonna sleep on a 11 hour plane trip.

I wake up to Connor repeatedly poking me in the stomach.

"C'mon, Ty, get up. We're here. Dan and Phil should be waiting for us." I groan.

"Okay, fine. Stop poking me." My phone starts ringing. Dan's calling me.

"What, Daniel?"

"Where are you guys?"

"We just got off the plane and we're getting our suitcases. Should be there in like ten minutes."

"Okay, Tilly. See you then."

"Bye, bitch."

"Bye."

Ten minutes later, we've got our suitcases and we're looking for Dan.

"Guys,he's over there!" Troye grabs both of our arms while dragging his suitcase to Dan. I hurry and grabbed my stuff before Troye drags us to Dan.

We get there and we pulled Dan into a group hug.

"Well, hi guys," Dan giggled, "Phil is at the flat, he's a little under the weather."

"Aww, sad." Connor pouted. Troye wrapped his arm around him.

"I suggest we go back to your place. I don't want to be here anymore." Dan looked at me and sighed.

"Good idea."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Phil POV

I have the sickness.

Tyler, Troye, and Connor were supposed be in London today and someone just had to sneeze on me in Starbucks yesterday. Just wonderful.

I'm lying in bed, with a tea and some gross tasting medicine that Dan had gotten me before he went to the airport. "You're sick and I'm gonna care for you." I mimicked how he sounded and I giggled. Then my phone went off and I nearly knocked over my tea.

Dan:

On the way babe

Phil:

K cutie

God, these pet names were ridiculous.

Dan:

How you feeling

Phil:

Ok i guess

Dan:

when we get there, i'll take care of you

Phil:

if im not sleeping by then

Dan:

Lol bye babe

Phil:

bye see you soon sweetie

I lay back down and groan. Being sick was the absolute worse. I literally just want to lay here and do nothing.

Then the doorbell rings.

I jump and actually knock over my tea and the medicine bottle.

"Fucking Hell." I grab a towel and throw it on the spilled tea. I then run back to answer the door.

"Phil!" Tyler, Connor, and Troye all attacked me in a hug.

"Hey, guys. Now if you don't wanna get sick, I suggest you get off me." Tyler revolted away quickly, Troye and Con took their time. When they move from the door, I see Dan, slaving away with all the bags. I try to help him but he smacks my hand.

"No, you're sick. Lay back down and sleep babe."

"I can help, Dan. Im not handicapped." I grab two of the bags, ignoring Dan's grimace.

"Guys, your rooms are back there." I walk in the flat and point to the guest rooms. "I assume Troye and Connor are sharing a room." Tyler laughs out loud then covers his mouth. I sniffle and then I feel it.

My stomach starts twisting and I feel bile rising up.

"Umm, guys, if you'll excuse me." I run to bathroom and slam the door behind me. I vomit. I missed the toilet a little bit, but I didn't care as I was retching intensely.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Dan POV

I rush to the bathroom and start knocking on door harshly. "Phil! Baby, are you alright? Do I need to come in?"

I'm worrying about him. I hear a weak groan and a quiet voice.

"Dan..."

"Yes baby?" I feel like I'm gonna cry from just hearing how weak Phil sounded. I couldn't take it anymore and I burst in the room. I see Phil leaning against the bathtub with his eyes closed and his breathing heavy.

"Dan, I'm tired." He looked at me with sad eyes and weak smile.

"Okay, just stay right there." I walk over to him and struggled to pick him up. I finally get him up into my arms and carry him to my bed. I lay him down, brush his fringe out of his face, and kiss his forehead. His falls asleep almost immediately.

"Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

A/N

i honestly want to thank you guys

i wouldn't never gotten here without y'all

Love all of you

also, can you believe that dnp have Youtube Red movie about TATINOF.

i didn't go, so if i tried to watch it, i would become the human version of Niagara Falls

just saying

also i wanna change the name of the story but idk what to change it to

if you didn't know, it was Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, and Troye Sivan

im gonna leave now

k bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 638 19
After the last show of Interactive Introverts, Dan get some pains in his stomach accompanied by bleeding. He is rushed to the ER where he gets some t...
63 0 11
"I'm drowning myself so" drowning, wrist cutting, suffocation, noose, drug overdose, carbon monoxide, starvation, and dehydration. Those are things...
3.7M 163K 76
Phil doesn't talks. Well, not anymore. The last time he said something, was when he didn't hate himself. And that was a long time ago. But now, every...
1.5K 74 13
When Dan start school in a new place, he and Phil become friends fast. But what happens when things become to much? What happens when the only relief...