Damian wayne and his Siren [B...

By Rene_is_siren

Damian wayne x oc...but its not like we change the name to our own...common admit it ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•... More

Damn..he was cute
Not really bad
what the hell??
Titan's
Fair
Robin or The siren
Prank and revenge
glasses dont cover
Queen
Mercenary?
Kids again
Avana
Echo
you have powers??!?!
No more powers
messed with Emotions
Themyscira and a mom
Sonance?
Back home
Christmas
Cassandra Cain
Suspensions
New years
Tagged 😥
New years Pt2
Panic! at the disco
Reprisal
Not your choice!
Not like Damian
Something i need
Golden
Earth 2
Home isent a sweet place
BIRTH
Jacksons truth
sry
Revinance
cant help
patrol to never forget
Crashed
crashed pt2
New red hood
Growing issues
New
Reprobate
Death sentence

Family matters

4.4K 92 101
By Rene_is_siren

Play when you see this
~•~•~•~•~•~•play song~•~•~•~•

Sirens P.O.V

Bruce showed me around the cave but we actually just talked a little. I had no idea where this was going but I answered everything honestly.

I had no idea of my last name, passed from foster to foster's , my whole past is messed up but he strangely gets it and asked me.
"Have you ever thought about waring a cape"  I simply responded with:

"I like not having a cape because I can think of everything that can go wrong with one. I mean  haven't you seen the incredibles they spent like an entire two minutes explaining why you shouldn't wear a cape" he chuckled at my response and we were back at the large computer.

It was finally about 3:00 a.m and everyone was about to sleep when I attempted to walk out of the cave.

"Wow where do you think your going" asked Bruce
"To Selina's" I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.
"No you still need to heal" he said everyone except me and Bruce where in the cave now.

"Look I'm fine and besides crow is in Arkham so he can't hurt me" I Said as I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"If this is about trying to repay me for the antidote i-" he cut me off.

"No. It's not about that."he said softly.  "what happened to your parents"
"They..they where killed when I was 5 by an intruder" I said sadly
"Where were you?" he asked bending down to my level.

***********FLASH BACK***********

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Mommy whats wrong" asked Katherine
"It's ok sweety everything, is going to be ok" said the mother trying to convince her daughter and herself everything would be fine.

' Bang Bang'

A crashing and was heard along with braking glass.
The mother took her daughter to the hall closet there was a doorway that led to the kitchen the intruders back was turned the mother carefully closed the closet and walked up to the intruder.

Bang bang

Two shots where fired any the woman fell to the floor.
The intruder looked up and saw the girl in the closet. He walked over to it opened the door and hit her with the but of the gun. And she was knocked out.

*********Flash Back over **********

"I was hiding...he spotted me then hit me... the first part of my past that I remember was only when I heard two shots and shattering glass..." I responded tearing up but keeping it from falling.

"I guess he hit me harder than I thought" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"You can have any room here your choice" he said and led me into the manor.
He lead you to any gest room and you found one on the 3rd story of the manor.

(Here is a pic cuz I'm not gonna describe is aint nobody got time for that😂😂)

I layed down on the bead still in coustume. I honestly don't care what I sleep in as long as I sleep.

"Do you have cloths?" Asked Bruce concerned
"Yes, but there at Selina's and only about 5 paires" I said
"I'll invite someone tomorrow to take you shopping" he said. With that he walked out........ I don't think he noticed he was still in his Batsy suit.

*********
Morning
*********

I woke up to the sound of the door opening but kept my eyes closed.
Someone touched my arm lightly.

I then grabbed the person's arm and pinned her to the floor. She had blond hair I looked up at a red head girl with her hands up in surrender.
"Who are you!!" I demanded lifting the blondes are up a little.

"Woow let her go were friends of Bruce" said the red head.
"I'm Stephanie and that's Barbra" said the blond as I got off her, she stood up rubbing her shoulder.

"Sorry, reflexes" I sad rubbing my forearm in embarrassment.
"It's ok we should know better then to sneak up on someone who can probably Kick Dicks ass" said Barbra.
"Well I'm bat girl and she is the spoiler" said Barbra.

"Cool so where are we going" i asked
"The mall"   they said in unison I was about to walk out when I remembered
"Do any of you have cloths cuz I don't think people are going to be happy seeing a 15 year old girl in skin tight leather" I said with a giggle.

"Yeah come on" Stephanie said and dragged me down the stairs to the bat cave.
"Here" she handed me a pair of ripped pants Nike shoes and a black crop top shirt with a plad shirt
( I think that's what it is 😐😕😕)

We then went to the kitchen and straight to the pantry we grabbed a few granola bars and went to the exit.
"Hay where are you guys going" asked Jason.
"To the mall" us 3 said in unison.

With that we walked out
"So do you have a phone number" asked Stephanie.
"Umm its a flip phone" I said
"Its all I could afford"
We then stopped at the mall and they brought me in to the Apple store.

"Look at this one!" I said excitedly it was an iPhone 6.
(Yes I don't want to go bigger then that)
Black with (😨 don't think wrong)
A gold edge. I also got a computer and notepad.

****2hrs of freaking shopping later****

We were at the food court where we met Dick for lunch when a blond hair and green eyed guy walked up to me and began to flirt. When Dick noticed he he scared the poor guy off with threats that sounded kinda...like he was actually gonna do them is almost scared me but to be honest I was thankful.

The idiot blond was making me kinda uncomfortable, I guess he noticed. We were on our way out finally headed back to wayne manor.

I got out of the car carrying about 10 bags in each arm. I walked in the living room and plopped myself on the couch. Damian was on the other one next to Bruce reading different books.

"Looks like you had fun" said damian with a giggle. I looked up and gave a glare then put my face back in the couch.
"I have been shot, stabbed, electrocuted, filled with joker gas, fear toxin, poison Ivy plants stupid venom, slashed, and traumatized. Yet I feel that this is one of the most painful feelings I have ever gotten my Legs hurt .so.much".

Tim was at the doorway and gave a little chuckle, in return I gave him a 'do I look like I'm kidding' look.
"That was fun" said Barbra walking in with a smile in her face Skipping beside her Stephanie who gave Tim a kiss and went off.

"Miss.katherine would you like help with your bags" asked Alfred.
"Please" he took five in each hand and went up the stairs with me close behind. Opening the closest and putting everything on a hanger I even got some fancy clothes.

I pulled out my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen I began to listen to music and singing along
~•~•~•~•~•~• play song~•~•~•~•~•

My house in Budapest my mind and treasure chest golden grand piano my beautiful castillo you, you
Id leave it all my acres of a land  I have achieved it may be hard for you to stop and believe but for
You, you ide leave it all
Give me one good reason why I should never make a change
Baby if you holde me than all of this will go away
My many artifacts
the list goes on if you just say
The word I'll I'll up and run

Oh to you, you
Ide leave it all.  X2

Give me one good reason why I should never make a change baby if you hold me than all of this will go away.   X2
...
...

My friends and family they don't understand
They fear they'd lose so much if you took my hand

But for you, you I'd lose it all x2

Give me one good reason why I should never make a change
And baby if you holde me then all of this will go away   x2

My house in Budapest
my hidden treasure chest
Golden grand piano
My beautiful castillo
You, you
Oh for you ,you I'd leave it all

"Nice singing" said Barbra she kinda scared me so I almost punched her.

"Oh um thanks" I said
"You have powers right?" She asked me
"Yeah why?" I asked back
"Have you ever sang in front of anyone?" she asked again

"No why" she then pointed to the boys
"I think you have a new power" she whispered
They were just staring with blank faces completely emotionless.

"What do I do?" I asked her extremely shocked.

"We wait for a command" said Bruce, Dick, Jay, Tim, and Damian.

Alfred walked I'm the kitchen and stood next to me
"O dear" he said "what happened?"

"I think I discovered a new ability?" I questioned myself.
"Well they said they were waiting a command so many say stop?" She questioned as well.

"Stop" I said when I said it it looked like waves came from my mouth kinda like how when canary uses her power and you can see the sound waves.

"Wow" said Barbra I looked at Alfred he looked casual.
"What now there not doing anything" I asked then came up with an idea. "What if I sing again?"

"Could snap them out of it" she replied
"Um.. Alfred you might want to leave the room" I told him.
"Gladly" and with that he went to do...I don't know why he does at this time.
I then looked over at Babs.

"It dident affect me" she said
I then began to sing a peace of a song: Lost boy

There was a time when I was alone nowhere to go and no place to call home
My onily friend was the man in the mood
And event some times he would go away too.
Then one night as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flight in the night
He came to me with the sweetest smile told me he
Wanted to talk for a while he said
Peter pan that's what they call me I promise that you'll never be lonely
And ever since that day
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hang out with Peter pan.
And when where board Wed play in the woods
Always on the run from
Captain hook
Run run lost bow they say to me away from all of reality.

They had finally snapped out of it.
"Ouch" they all grumbled and rubbed there head.

"What happened?" Asked Bruce
Everyone looked at me and Barbara for an Answer I was speechless.
"Uhh-I-umm"
"She might have the ability to control people" Barbra ancwerd for me with a smirk.
"Yeah that" I said

"Let's go to the cave and see what happened" Bruce said as Alfred walked in and picked up the plates.

We were in the batcave checking the footage and I seems like Barbra was kinda in the daze too but snapped out of it about 3/4 of the way in to the song.

"Amazing" said tim "if she can do this she can keep The Demon spawn from trying to kill me" Tim said excitedly as Damian sent him a glare.

"She should be able to test out her power a little more" said Dick.
With a smirk.
"O god what do you mean" I asked
"I know somewhere" he added

"Titan tower" said Damian "I can take her"
"What are you all talking about?" I asked.
"You can take the batmobile at the entrance" said Bruce. Damian nodded and grabbed my wrist leading me to the batmobile that seats 2 when I snatch my wrist back.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned
"My secret I.D" I said he looked at my cloths"o yeah go change" he said with a smile.

"Mrs.katherine I hope you don't mind  but we made some modifications to your suit" said Alfred coming down with my suit it was sorta the same design.
"As long as there is no cape" I said making bruce chuckle about remembering our last conversation about 'why no cape for me'.

I put in the suit it was leather but the inside was lined with Kevlar fabric the suit was 20% lighter it still had the gray zipper, combat boots that go up to my knees, was skin tight but had a bat symbol on the chest in a lighter color black as the suit.

I put it on and came out showing the new suit Dick gave a cat whistle and I responded with:
"Aren't you like..30" everyone laughed as he put a hand on his chest pretending to be offended.
"Wow and to think you were an angel" he scoffed. I let out a soft giggle knowing he was playing.

"Thank you Alfred and thank-you Bruce" I said giving both a side hug.
And walking back to the batmobile when Robin stopped me.
"You don't have any weapons?" He asked.
"I've Gone 10 years without relying on a gadgets like all of you" I said
Him and bruce gave me an
'im not buying it' look.
"Fine" I sighed then went to get a utilities belt. I took the smallest one there so I got Damian's extra one.

I attached it to my waist but it didn't exactly fit so one side was on my waist while the other was touching the top of my thigh . I kinda liked it though. I jumped down and headed towards the
Batmobile again.
"Do you want me to re-adjust that?" Asked Robin as I got in.

"No I kinda like it like this"
He chuckled at my response and we drove off to the tower.

Nightwing's P.O.V

"She's change him for the better master Bruce" said Alfred. Bruce smiled at this.......an actual smile.

"She is...I kinda like it he hasn't threatened me since she came over" Tim said in releaf

"Yeah event when Jason stole a piece of bacon right in front of him" I added amazed. "He's a vegetarian" said tim
"But, the smile he puts on when he sees her he doesn't even know it's there" added Barbra.

"He's beginning to show emotions more" said Alfred.
We all looked at Bruce
"The Demon likes her" teased Tim
"More like loves her" I said

Stephanie came down the steps.
"What's up?" she asked
"Oh nothing much just talking about how the Demon spawn has a  crush" said tim
"More like love.. he laughed once when she was here" I thought he finally succeeded on killing you" she said with a little giggle at the end.

"So what I'm hearing is...no one outside this family can touch her without him braking something of there's" I said

"Yup" said Bruce"who's ready for patrol" he added placing his cowl on.

We all got on out bikes as bruce took the spare batmobile that seats 5 and we  were off to protect Gotham.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
508K 17.4K 42
"Hazel." "What?" "My name." I swallowed hesitantly, afraid to shatter the silence between us anymore than I already had, "It's Hazel." The silence of...
187K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...
60.4K 3K 34
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ summary: Katie Mahone is a ball of energy and a people person. She is always on the move and may seem like she is disorganized...